Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T's Shop
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Tiriea Okay! I'll do that, and no problem :>
@Tiriea Okay! I'll do that, and no problem :>
C4HAOhr.gif
@Tiriea Hi there. Your art is really nice, but I'm not finding anywhere where I asked to be pinged for this shop. Was it elsewhere?
Either way, I don't really have the money to purchase a USD commission right now.
@Tiriea Hi there. Your art is really nice, but I'm not finding anywhere where I asked to be pinged for this shop. Was it elsewhere?
Either way, I don't really have the money to purchase a USD commission right now.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

You're on my pinglist for 'general/everything'. It's linked in the first post. I haven't pinged my pinglist in ForEver though so you may have added yourself well over a year ago. It makes sense if you don't remember. Feel free to remove yourself if you wish ^^
@LadyRiat

You're on my pinglist for 'general/everything'. It's linked in the first post. I haven't pinged my pinglist in ForEver though so you may have added yourself well over a year ago. It makes sense if you don't remember. Feel free to remove yourself if you wish ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Ohh, that makes sense. I figured you had to have gotten my name from somewhere, but I was just so confused because I don't remember it at all lol. I think I'll keep myself on the pinglist and just not respond until I have the money, because honestly your prices are really good and so is your art. Good luck with all this in the mean time ^^
@Tiriea Ohh, that makes sense. I figured you had to have gotten my name from somewhere, but I was just so confused because I don't remember it at all lol. I think I'll keep myself on the pinglist and just not respond until I have the money, because honestly your prices are really good and so is your art. Good luck with all this in the mean time ^^
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
Thank you very much ^^ That's super kind of you to say!
@LadyRiat
Thank you very much ^^ That's super kind of you to say!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I'm back! \o/

I'll probably open some more signature/normal commissions soonish (once other work is done), but for now I want to try something new.

I'd like to try offering Mystery Commissions~ (wwWWooOoooo *cough*...)

These are $3 and up, tip-what-you-want commissions.
In a nutshell I'll draw whatever comes to mind, and you tip me to have your dragon used as my subject.

Note that these commissions can be anything, sketches, fully rendered, pixels, strange style experiments, whatever.

I'll be opening 4 slots for this for now 1 slot left; I'll be working on these in between other things.

If you'd like to claim a slot, please take a look at my ToS and if you agree, fill out the following form:

Quote:
Commission type: Mystery Commission
Payment type: USD
Dragon link(s): URL or BCC image link
Personality snippet:
Other info: Anything you think I need to know.

@velvetpaws @ixris @MissAlavesa @Urbenjokester @Tauriel @Micheru @LemonQuartz @Akesari @Mezzo @Alphazi @surfingpikachu @knightess @DeadeyeWhiskey @Exaltier @Orchestre @dracatus @Ladyriat @runicfoxx @CHURYU @GadzooksTD @queenhelixxia @Starrlight @Ziernalie @Korwa

@/Ladyriat (sorry to ping you again so soon.. I wasn't sure if I should take you out >.<)
I'm back! \o/

I'll probably open some more signature/normal commissions soonish (once other work is done), but for now I want to try something new.

I'd like to try offering Mystery Commissions~ (wwWWooOoooo *cough*...)

These are $3 and up, tip-what-you-want commissions.
In a nutshell I'll draw whatever comes to mind, and you tip me to have your dragon used as my subject.

Note that these commissions can be anything, sketches, fully rendered, pixels, strange style experiments, whatever.

I'll be opening 4 slots for this for now 1 slot left; I'll be working on these in between other things.

If you'd like to claim a slot, please take a look at my ToS and if you agree, fill out the following form:

Quote:
Dragon link(s): URL or BCC image link
Personality snippet:
Other info: Anything you think I need to know.

@velvetpaws @ixris @MissAlavesa @Urbenjokester @Tauriel @Micheru @LemonQuartz @Akesari @Mezzo @Alphazi @surfingpikachu @knightess @DeadeyeWhiskey @Exaltier @Orchestre @dracatus @Ladyriat @runicfoxx @CHURYU @GadzooksTD @queenhelixxia @Starrlight @Ziernalie @Korwa

@/Ladyriat (sorry to ping you again so soon.. I wasn't sure if I should take you out >.<)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Dragon link(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=53449&tab=dragon&did=40727632
Personality snippet: (he has a thicc bio if you want more info) "He calls himself a treasuremancer, with a little wink and a grin. What that really means is that Callisto is able to sense metals in the earth, and judge the makeups of metals fairly well..." Cal is a sweetheart underneath all his posing and slick talk, and genuinely adores his mate and children. His shady past and quick wits mean he's got some incredible stories to tell and he's been amazing places. He's still wanted by many clans for his crimes, but is happy to serve the Aqurians.
Other info: He is in love with a dragon who's in an arranged marriage that she does not want to be in, but cannot break! Their relationship is sanctioned by her husband, who doesn't really love her either.
@Tiriea

Dragon link(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=53449&tab=dragon&did=40727632
Personality snippet: (he has a thicc bio if you want more info) "He calls himself a treasuremancer, with a little wink and a grin. What that really means is that Callisto is able to sense metals in the earth, and judge the makeups of metals fairly well..." Cal is a sweetheart underneath all his posing and slick talk, and genuinely adores his mate and children. His shady past and quick wits mean he's got some incredible stories to tell and he's been amazing places. He's still wanted by many clans for his crimes, but is happy to serve the Aqurians.
Other info: He is in love with a dragon who's in an arranged marriage that she does not want to be in, but cannot break! Their relationship is sanctioned by her husband, who doesn't really love her either.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@Dracatus

Thank you! You've got the first slot ^^

Edit: Oooh! He's pretty! I already have a couple ideas :D
@Dracatus

Thank you! You've got the first slot ^^

Edit: Oooh! He's pretty! I already have a couple ideas :D
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Ooh, I would like a mystery commission! Would it be too overwhelming if I said you could pick any one of my dragons?
@Tiriea

Ooh, I would like a mystery commission! Would it be too overwhelming if I said you could pick any one of my dragons?
MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws You have the second slot! :D

Hmm... do you have pages you'd prefer for me to pick from? Or is it just a free for all? (I don't accidentally wanna pick fodder or something >u<)
@velvetpaws You have the second slot! :D

Hmm... do you have pages you'd prefer for me to pick from? Or is it just a free for all? (I don't accidentally wanna pick fodder or something >u<)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31