Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CLOSED } ~ Cupcake Graphix
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 408 409
@cupcakecass hope you're doing well and your girl is healthy and strong enough to kick butt! Feel better soon and all the luck to you!!
@cupcakecass hope you're doing well and your girl is healthy and strong enough to kick butt! Feel better soon and all the luck to you!!
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@CupcakeCass
Best of luck! I'd like to be added to the pinglist for when you're ready for orders.
@CupcakeCass
Best of luck! I'd like to be added to the pinglist for when you're ready for orders.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@CupcakeCass best of luck! I'll be sending thoughts and prayers that you and your sweet little one recover and bond quickly. I'd love a ping when you come back! :D
@CupcakeCass best of luck! I'll be sending thoughts and prayers that you and your sweet little one recover and bond quickly. I'd love a ping when you come back! :D
@Cupcakecass, sending prayers for you and your family! I hope that everything goes well and that the both of you recover quickly! I'd also appreciate a ping for whenever you're back!
@Cupcakecass, sending prayers for you and your family! I hope that everything goes well and that the both of you recover quickly! I'd also appreciate a ping for whenever you're back!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@CupcakeCass

I wouldn't mind a ping myself. : )

I wish you speedy recovery and enjoy your new little one!
@CupcakeCass

I wouldn't mind a ping myself. : )

I wish you speedy recovery and enjoy your new little one!
@CupcakeCass ping me when you're back please. I hope you and your little girl are healthy! My C-section took a lot out of me, I hope you were able to bounce back quickly!
@CupcakeCass ping me when you're back please. I hope you and your little girl are healthy! My C-section took a lot out of me, I hope you were able to bounce back quickly!
@cupcakecass

Very much luck cass with your new lil one! Congratulations on her!

Please ping me when you return ^_^
@cupcakecass

Very much luck cass with your new lil one! Congratulations on her!

Please ping me when you return ^_^
@cupcakecass Congratulations on your new baby girl and I hope you enjoy a smooth recovery!

I'd like a ping when you reopen your shop please!
@cupcakecass Congratulations on your new baby girl and I hope you enjoy a smooth recovery!

I'd like a ping when you reopen your shop please!
Na5WGHa.png
@Cupcakecass good luck and congratulations!!! please give me a ping when you're back, but don't rush, enjoy your family time <3
@Cupcakecass good luck and congratulations!!! please give me a ping when you're back, but don't rush, enjoy your family time <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@CupCakeCass Good luck and congrats on the baby girl! Please ping me when you get back! But of course, no rush! <3
@CupCakeCass Good luck and congrats on the baby girl! Please ping me when you get back! But of course, no rush! <3
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 408 409