Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED indefinitely] Dial's Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Dialtastic Willkommen< 3 Le gasp! I has enough gems to get a sketch headshot! uwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17360087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173601/17360087_350.png[/img] [/url] Let's do this thing, mate. Ja< 3
@Dialtastic
Willkommen< 3

Le gasp! I has enough gems to get a sketch headshot! uwu

17360087_350.png

Let's do this thing, mate. Ja< 3
@Dialtastic
Very interested!
@Dialtastic
Very interested!
Yokai.gif
@Dialtastic

I'd probably go for a transparent background then! But it looks pretty cool even with the background!
@Dialtastic

I'd probably go for a transparent background then! But it looks pretty cool even with the background!
@Syncogon Alright!

@Inugami Saved your slot, that will be 200k! Do you want it to be colored or non colored (color adds 50k to the price)?

@SilverBook @Sacnite Thanks!
@Syncogon Alright!

@Inugami Saved your slot, that will be 200k! Do you want it to be colored or non colored (color adds 50k to the price)?

@SilverBook @Sacnite Thanks!
@Dialtastic owo Sure, sure. uwu However, hun, would you consider 268g + [item=Journeyman Satchels] as payment? x'D
@Dialtastic
owo Sure, sure. uwu However, hun, would you consider 268g + Journeyman Satchels as payment? x'D
@Inugami With color and with journeyman satchels as payment, you will only need to pay 247 gems, actually! But yes, I will accept them as payment!
@Inugami With color and with journeyman satchels as payment, you will only need to pay 247 gems, actually! But yes, I will accept them as payment!
@Dialtastic
Alright then! We'll go with that~< 3 uwu I'll send the payment now, if that's alright?
@Dialtastic
Alright then! We'll go with that~< 3 uwu I'll send the payment now, if that's alright?
@Dialtastic
Yaaaas sign me up for the gijinkas!!!
@Dialtastic
Yaaaas sign me up for the gijinkas!!!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Inugami If you want to, then sure!
@Inugami If you want to, then sure!
@pooses Heh, alright! I'll ping you guys when I'm ready to offer them.
@pooses Heh, alright! I'll ping you guys when I'm ready to offer them.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27