Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED indefinitely] Dial's Art Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Dialtastic

As much as I love his skin, I also want to be able to see my flower boy, so can you do him without the skin?
@Dialtastic

As much as I love his skin, I also want to be able to see my flower boy, so can you do him without the skin?
UZ6dqn4.png
@Memesahoy Yes, that's fine!! I just wanted to confirm before I got started on it!
@Memesahoy Yes, that's fine!! I just wanted to confirm before I got started on it!
@Dialtastic Hi! Oh my gosh, I love your art so much!! It's 10/10 fantastic!! I was wondering if you could give me a price check for one of my dergs? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31745897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317459/31745897_350.png[/img] [/url] For this guy, how much do you think it would cost to do a full headshot, with shading and apparel? Thank you so much for your time! :D
@Dialtastic

Hi! Oh my gosh, I love your art so much!! It's 10/10 fantastic!!

I was wondering if you could give me a price check for one of my dergs?

31745897_350.png

For this guy, how much do you think it would cost to do a full headshot, with shading and apparel?

Thank you so much for your time! :D
@PuffinSalt Sorry for the late reply, that would be about 650kT, since the sage cover will be a bit difficult to draw.
@PuffinSalt Sorry for the late reply, that would be about 650kT, since the sage cover will be a bit difficult to draw.
@Dialtastic

Okay! Sounds good! I've sent payment :)

Thanks again! :D
@Dialtastic

Okay! Sounds good! I've sent payment :)

Thanks again! :D
@Dialtastic

Hello again!

I have no idea how fast you work, so I was just checking in to see how my sketch of Monarch was doing

HMU when you need the first payment!
@Dialtastic

Hello again!

I have no idea how fast you work, so I was just checking in to see how my sketch of Monarch was doing

HMU when you need the first payment!
UZ6dqn4.png
@MemesAhoy Sorry, my art takes a lot longer now than it used to, now that I have a full time job in a lab, which often leaves me exhausted when I get home. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I need the first payment! I wasn't able to get much done this weekend (had to be in both days because I started a 3 day procedure on Friday...), but I'm trying to cram some art time in this week.
@MemesAhoy Sorry, my art takes a lot longer now than it used to, now that I have a full time job in a lab, which often leaves me exhausted when I get home. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I need the first payment! I wasn't able to get much done this weekend (had to be in both days because I started a 3 day procedure on Friday...), but I'm trying to cram some art time in this week.
@PuffinSalt You don't need to send me payment yet! I only take half the payment upfront after I've finished the initial sketch, and the other half after the commission is complete. That way, if it's really too challenging for me to even get an initial sketch out, I don't need to return your money.
@PuffinSalt You don't need to send me payment yet! I only take half the payment upfront after I've finished the initial sketch, and the other half after the commission is complete. That way, if it's really too challenging for me to even get an initial sketch out, I don't need to return your money.
@Dialtastic

Oh, okay! Thank you! :)
@Dialtastic

Oh, okay! Thank you! :)
@Dialtastic

That’s great to know you have a full-time job! Try not to go over your own limit, though — if you have to work, than go to work, and worry about the art for a later time
@Dialtastic

That’s great to know you have a full-time job! Try not to go over your own limit, though — if you have to work, than go to work, and worry about the art for a later time
UZ6dqn4.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27