Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED indefinitely] Dial's Art Shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@Dialtastic

Hi, can I be added to the pinglist please? I'm good with traditional or digital art :)
@Dialtastic

Hi, can I be added to the pinglist please? I'm good with traditional or digital art :)
MO9OuYn.gif
@DanitheET Sure thing!
@DanitheET Sure thing!
@Dialtastic please add me to the pinglist if you ever reopen!!
@Dialtastic please add me to the pinglist if you ever reopen!!
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
@SenBeiden Okay, is it okay with you if it's only traditional art?
@SenBeiden Okay, is it okay with you if it's only traditional art?
@Dialtastic absolutely! your art is very pleasing and i'd still love to have trad from you :^)
@Dialtastic absolutely! your art is very pleasing and i'd still love to have trad from you :^)
@Senbeiden Got it, thank you!!
@Senbeiden Got it, thank you!!
Examples post updated for traditional art. All fullbody slots closed due to lack of large paper needed to draw a complete fullbody commission. Shop should be opening sometime around May 9th, after I finish my last final and prepare to volunteer at a research lab.

@YukariYakumo @Kiryo @Ambitious @Sacnite @Luunai @Vovina @valravne @Khasuri @DeathPanda @Kionani @Weathering @battledog @incendivity @Lutielle @Zonemod @Truffula @exosomniac @Grimbone @Araaska @hellspurestdevil @Sei @Inugami @FrostStrix @Savilyn @SilverBook @Spookykitty @pooses @FlameBlitz @tunapuns @mummy @Kriten @CyberNexus @Astraeus @Syncogon @aeonox @RainbowReindeer @Castella @Condemned @Skykitty @july @booty @draziwrok @aeosora @nemodave @QuetzalQueen @scolopendromorph @hinodetsurugi @gwiazco @danitheet @senbeiden
Examples post updated for traditional art. All fullbody slots closed due to lack of large paper needed to draw a complete fullbody commission. Shop should be opening sometime around May 9th, after I finish my last final and prepare to volunteer at a research lab.

@YukariYakumo @Kiryo @Ambitious @Sacnite @Luunai @Vovina @valravne @Khasuri @DeathPanda @Kionani @Weathering @battledog @incendivity @Lutielle @Zonemod @Truffula @exosomniac @Grimbone @Araaska @hellspurestdevil @Sei @Inugami @FrostStrix @Savilyn @SilverBook @Spookykitty @pooses @FlameBlitz @tunapuns @mummy @Kriten @CyberNexus @Astraeus @Syncogon @aeonox @RainbowReindeer @Castella @Condemned @Skykitty @july @booty @draziwrok @aeosora @nemodave @QuetzalQueen @scolopendromorph @hinodetsurugi @gwiazco @danitheet @senbeiden
@Dialtastic i'd very much like to nab a lineart headshot spot with shading as SOON as you open up, your art is so satisfying <3
@Dialtastic i'd very much like to nab a lineart headshot spot with shading as SOON as you open up, your art is so satisfying <3
The shop is reopened, all slots are open!

@YukariYakumo @Kiryo @Ambitious @Sacnite @Luunai @Vovina @valravne @Khasuri @DeathPanda @Kionani @Weathering @battledog @incendivity @Zonemod @Truffula @exosomniac @Grimbone @Araaska @hellspurestdevil @Sei @Inugami @FrostStrix @Savilyn @SilverBook @Spookykitty @pooses @FlameBlitz @tunapuns @mummy @Kriten @CyberNexus @Astraeus @Syncogon @aeonox @RainbowReindeer @Castella @Condemned @Skykitty @july @booty @draziwrok @aeosora @nemodave @QuetzalQueen @scolopendromorph @hinodetsurugi @gwiazco @danitheet @senbeiden @ganko

@Savilyn @Ammoth @Ambitious @nemodave @Yachi
The shop is reopened, all slots are open!

@YukariYakumo @Kiryo @Ambitious @Sacnite @Luunai @Vovina @valravne @Khasuri @DeathPanda @Kionani @Weathering @battledog @incendivity @Zonemod @Truffula @exosomniac @Grimbone @Araaska @hellspurestdevil @Sei @Inugami @FrostStrix @Savilyn @SilverBook @Spookykitty @pooses @FlameBlitz @tunapuns @mummy @Kriten @CyberNexus @Astraeus @Syncogon @aeonox @RainbowReindeer @Castella @Condemned @Skykitty @july @booty @draziwrok @aeosora @nemodave @QuetzalQueen @scolopendromorph @hinodetsurugi @gwiazco @danitheet @senbeiden @ganko

@Savilyn @Ammoth @Ambitious @nemodave @Yachi
@Ganko GHFLSKDGJSLKDFJ OKAY
@Ganko GHFLSKDGJSLKDFJ OKAY
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27