Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED indefinitely] Dial's Art Shop
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
@scolopendromorph @hinodetsurugi @kingspinosaurus Sure, but do you still want to be added even if the only options would be traditional art? I currently don't have access to a computer that can do digital art.
@scolopendromorph @hinodetsurugi @kingspinosaurus Sure, but do you still want to be added even if the only options would be traditional art? I currently don't have access to a computer that can do digital art.
@Dialtastic yes please!
@Dialtastic yes please!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@scolopendromoroph Got it!
@scolopendromoroph Got it!
@Dialtastic

Yes please! Traditional is just as good or better in my book! :D
@Dialtastic

Yes please! Traditional is just as good or better in my book! :D
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
@hinodetsurugi Alright!
@hinodetsurugi Alright!
@Dialtastic
Of course :D
@Dialtastic
Of course :D
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@Dialtastic

Can I be added to your pinglist please?
@Dialtastic

Can I be added to your pinglist please?
sUdK1YY.gifclan_gelistros_sig_size_by_yumenoookami-daqlrl0.pngmercutio_mini_by_yumenoookami-daphc2s.pngslainchaos_sig_size_by_yumenoookami-daqobqa.png
@GwiazCo Just to make sure, would you still like to be added even though for the near future, all slots would be traditional art? I currently don't have a computer that can do digital art.
@GwiazCo Just to make sure, would you still like to be added even though for the near future, all slots would be traditional art? I currently don't have a computer that can do digital art.
@Dialtastic

Yeah of course! c:
@Dialtastic

Yeah of course! c:
sUdK1YY.gifclan_gelistros_sig_size_by_yumenoookami-daqlrl0.pngmercutio_mini_by_yumenoookami-daphc2s.pngslainchaos_sig_size_by_yumenoookami-daqobqa.png
@gwiazco Got it!!
@gwiazco Got it!!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27