Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Sales! | Accepting T/G/Art
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@Ren

I am willing to take that offer. ^^ Once you have him saved and the payment sent, I will remove him as per usual!

Completed!
@Ren

I am willing to take that offer. ^^ Once you have him saved and the payment sent, I will remove him as per usual!

Completed!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Oh my, you have some gorgeous designs here. * o *

I'm incredibly interested in Lazarus if he's still available? What would you be looking for him in an offer?
@Araaska
Oh my, you have some gorgeous designs here. * o *

I'm incredibly interested in Lazarus if he's still available? What would you be looking for him in an offer?
Ahhhh i'm in love with Lazarus **** ;W;
Would you take 300kt for him? I can go a little higher if you wish qwq @araaska
Ahhhh i'm in love with Lazarus **** ;W;
Would you take 300kt for him? I can go a little higher if you wish qwq @araaska
tumblr_om7vmniP4d1w0o5foo5_540.png
@Sil

For Lazarus, I am looking for a base of 350k T; only going up if the person who wants him is willing to.

@Simpleh

Apologies, but Sil inquired about him beforehand. I will let you know if they decide not to purchase him!
@Sil

For Lazarus, I am looking for a base of 350k T; only going up if the person who wants him is willing to.

@Simpleh

Apologies, but Sil inquired about him beforehand. I will let you know if they decide not to purchase him!
@Araaska whoops didn't see that XD i guess i should've read the comments before writing mine UwU
@Araaska whoops didn't see that XD i guess i should've read the comments before writing mine UwU
tumblr_om7vmniP4d1w0o5foo5_540.png
@Araaska
I'm definitely interested in getting him from you for 350k if that's okay! He's gorgeous and I'm so in love with his design. * u *

Would you be willing to do payment plans? I can put 200k down on him right now and I have a few accents/familiars if you're looking for them?

For item for are you interested in Winter Draft, Creeping Circuits, Circuit Breaker, Spirit Ablaze skin/accents from previous festivals?
@Araaska
I'm definitely interested in getting him from you for 350k if that's okay! He's gorgeous and I'm so in love with his design. * u *

Would you be willing to do payment plans? I can put 200k down on him right now and I have a few accents/familiars if you're looking for them?

For item for are you interested in Winter Draft, Creeping Circuits, Circuit Breaker, Spirit Ablaze skin/accents from previous festivals?
@Simpleh

Ah, it is no problem. ^^ I understand wanting to post that up first, haha.

@Sil

I would be quite happy to do that! As for the previous skins and accents noted, I am vaguely interested in Creeping Circuits, Circuit Breaker and Spirit Ablaze, though I admittedly do not know if I would actually want them, ahah.

Could you link the familiars?

If none of them wind up working out, what would you like to do in order to pay off the 150?
@Simpleh

Ah, it is no problem. ^^ I understand wanting to post that up first, haha.

@Sil

I would be quite happy to do that! As for the previous skins and accents noted, I am vaguely interested in Creeping Circuits, Circuit Breaker and Spirit Ablaze, though I admittedly do not know if I would actually want them, ahah.

Could you link the familiars?

If none of them wind up working out, what would you like to do in order to pay off the 150?
@Araaska Awesome thank you!! Okay! That's alright. I completely understand. Mainly just familiars from festivals, mostly the bears if you still need them? [item=fungusbearing phony] [item=sundial imposter] [item=slumbering charlatan] [item=lightning lancer] [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=magma embear] If none of them work out (or you already have those ones) would you give me about 1-2 weeks to get you the rest of the funds up. I can get you 100k one week and 50k the next if that's okay with you?
@Araaska
Awesome thank you!!

Okay! That's alright. I completely understand.

Mainly just familiars from festivals, mostly the bears if you still need them?
Fungusbearing Phony Sundial Imposter Slumbering Charlatan Lightning Lancer Sunbeam Ursa Magma Embear

If none of them work out (or you already have those ones) would you give me about 1-2 weeks to get you the rest of the funds up. I can get you 100k one week and 50k the next if that's okay with you?
@Sil

I actually never got the three trickster/phony bears to awakened since I gave them to my then-fiancee. If you're willing to trade those three, I did the math for their AH prices and then you would only owe 73k. Would that be suitable for you?
@Sil

I actually never got the three trickster/phony bears to awakened since I gave them to my then-fiancee. If you're willing to trade those three, I did the math for their AH prices and then you would only owe 73k. Would that be suitable for you?
@Araaska
Alright so if I'm understanding correctly the payment for Lazarus will be the three trickster bears and 73kt? I misread at first so I'd prefer to double check and ask.

If so then I am definitely okay with this and I will send them to you right away if that's the right trade.
@Araaska
Alright so if I'm understanding correctly the payment for Lazarus will be the three trickster bears and 73kt? I misread at first so I'd prefer to double check and ask.

If so then I am definitely okay with this and I will send them to you right away if that's the right trade.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96