Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Sales! | Accepting T/G/Art
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96
@CosmicAngel
I understand. I hope that comment did not come across as my being short! I am terrible with speech to text. Also their name was originally Aoi, I had just changed it to 'Eden, aka Aoi' for a little while there as I had been considering using them for something else. That said, I knew who you were offering on, so no worries there!

As for 3k G, that would work! Let me know when you have all of their files saved so I can remove them once payment is received.

@CityOfAngels
Thank you for being understanding about both! And that is certainly fine with me. I appreciate your willingness to go up to their worth. ;;

@KozuKitty
I originally paid the equivalent of 300k T to get them designed (a Starwood Veil, Carapace Arm, and 50k T back in '17), though I would be willing to go lower given the usage of items as part of the payment. Do you have an amount around there that you would be willing to work with?
@CosmicAngel
I understand. I hope that comment did not come across as my being short! I am terrible with speech to text. Also their name was originally Aoi, I had just changed it to 'Eden, aka Aoi' for a little while there as I had been considering using them for something else. That said, I knew who you were offering on, so no worries there!

As for 3k G, that would work! Let me know when you have all of their files saved so I can remove them once payment is received.

@CityOfAngels
Thank you for being understanding about both! And that is certainly fine with me. I appreciate your willingness to go up to their worth. ;;

@KozuKitty
I originally paid the equivalent of 300k T to get them designed (a Starwood Veil, Carapace Arm, and 50k T back in '17), though I would be willing to go lower given the usage of items as part of the payment. Do you have an amount around there that you would be willing to work with?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
I'd be able to do 300g if you're okay with that!! c: Otherwise, I can see if I can get 300kt
I'd be able to do 300g if you're okay with that!! c: Otherwise, I can see if I can get 300kt
bHeX9bv.png
@Araaska

No you didn’t!!! And yeah I got super confused haha.

I sent over the payment and got everything saved so you’re good to go! Just please let me know when that WIP art is done (and remove the art from your sig whenever since I just noticed that lol)

Have a good day <3
@Araaska

No you didn’t!!! And yeah I got super confused haha.

I sent over the payment and got everything saved so you’re good to go! Just please let me know when that WIP art is done (and remove the art from your sig whenever since I just noticed that lol)

Have a good day <3
@KozuKitty
300 G would work great. <3 Let me know when you have the files saved so I can remove them after payment has been accepted!

@CosmicAngel
Ah, I am glad to hear that! It may be a few days before the finished piece is sent as they informed me they sent their computer in for repair, but I will be certain to have that sent to you! I am also removing the images from my signature as of posting this response and from the stash since I have accepted the payment.

Thank you so much and I hope you have a lovely day as well!
@KozuKitty
300 G would work great. <3 Let me know when you have the files saved so I can remove them after payment has been accepted!

@CosmicAngel
Ah, I am glad to hear that! It may be a few days before the finished piece is sent as they informed me they sent their computer in for repair, but I will be certain to have that sent to you! I am also removing the images from my signature as of posting this response and from the stash since I have accepted the payment.

Thank you so much and I hope you have a lovely day as well!
@Araaska

I've got all the art saved now, thank you again! <3
@Araaska

I've got all the art saved now, thank you again! <3
End of Line.
commission_for_silver_1l20_by_becnessmonster-dcw7tgx.gif
Alright, sounds great!! c: I've sent over payment and saved the images! Would you happen to remember who drew the pieces/who designed them?
Alright, sounds great!! c: I've sent over payment and saved the images! Would you happen to remember who drew the pieces/who designed them?
bHeX9bv.png
@KozuKitty
I still have their PM's, the artist was !

@CityOfAngels
Got it! I will remove them now. Also, if you like the other designs on that alien piece, feel free to keep them as well. ^^
@KozuKitty
I still have their PM's, the artist was !

@CityOfAngels
Got it! I will remove them now. Also, if you like the other designs on that alien piece, feel free to keep them as well. ^^
@Araaska

Aaa I will; I love them all!! Thank you so much ;D;
@Araaska

Aaa I will; I love them all!! Thank you so much ;D;
End of Line.
commission_for_silver_1l20_by_becnessmonster-dcw7tgx.gif
@CityOfAngels

Awh, I am so glad to hear that. <3 You are incredibly welcome and thank you for giving them a wonderful new home!
@CityOfAngels

Awh, I am so glad to hear that. <3 You are incredibly welcome and thank you for giving them a wonderful new home!
@KawaiiToast

I have no price range in mind for them, so feel free to offer what you think they are worth. ^^
@KawaiiToast

I have no price range in mind for them, so feel free to offer what you think they are worth. ^^
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96