Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Sales! | Accepting T/G/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@Araaska
Thanks. :3
Inktober has been fun so far, but at the same time it gets annoying with drawing/uploading stuff daily, but with how much I normally draw it is not as big of a deal, I just have to remember to do it in pen/marker instead.
Oh, yea, I think I started watching you sometime back, I think I saw one of your creatures and decided to watch you to see some other future designs from you.
@Araaska
Thanks. :3
Inktober has been fun so far, but at the same time it gets annoying with drawing/uploading stuff daily, but with how much I normally draw it is not as big of a deal, I just have to remember to do it in pen/marker instead.
Oh, yea, I think I started watching you sometime back, I think I saw one of your creatures and decided to watch you to see some other future designs from you.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon

Quite welcome. ^^ I'm glad to hear it has been relatively fun! It sounds like a maddening process, especially for those who are perfectionists... like me. It must be a great way to improve your artwork or get a good workflow going, though.

Huh! The more you know. I hope I have not disappointed, haha.
@Rubygryphon

Quite welcome. ^^ I'm glad to hear it has been relatively fun! It sounds like a maddening process, especially for those who are perfectionists... like me. It must be a great way to improve your artwork or get a good workflow going, though.

Huh! The more you know. I hope I have not disappointed, haha.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Yea, I that is basically the reason why I wanted to do it. I'm only a perfectionist when it comes to drawing humans, so I probably wont' be drawing any of them for it.

No you have not disappointed, you have some pretty neat creatures.
@Araaska
Yea, I that is basically the reason why I wanted to do it. I'm only a perfectionist when it comes to drawing humans, so I probably wont' be drawing any of them for it.

No you have not disappointed, you have some pretty neat creatures.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Araaska

I could offer 50kT plus festival emblems for Alanos? ;u;
@Araaska

I could offer 50kT plus festival emblems for Alanos? ;u;
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@Atlasine

Apologies, but I am not a fan of the festival emblems. ^^;

@Rubygryphon

Hah! Smart move. I'll enjoy seeing what else you come up with for inktober, aside from what you have already uploaded. And thank you for the compliment! I'm quite glad to hear that. ;;
@Atlasine

Apologies, but I am not a fan of the festival emblems. ^^;

@Rubygryphon

Hah! Smart move. I'll enjoy seeing what else you come up with for inktober, aside from what you have already uploaded. And thank you for the compliment! I'm quite glad to hear that. ;;
@Araaska

That's alright, is 90k plus 50g sufficient? (:
@Araaska

That's alright, is 90k plus 50g sufficient? (:
@Atlasine

Ah! That certainly is. Once you have saved the image and sent the items, let me know so I can remove the image. ^^
@Atlasine

Ah! That certainly is. Once you have saved the image and sent the items, let me know so I can remove the image. ^^
@Araaska

Saved, thank you! (:
@Araaska

Saved, thank you! (:
@Atlasine

Fantastic, I'll remove him now. ^^ You're also quite welcome and thank you for buying him.
@Atlasine

Fantastic, I'll remove him now. ^^ You're also quite welcome and thank you for buying him.
@araaska
Hmm...so I've been thinking, and if you're willing to sell this one(the merdragonish one), I can offer 200k and 200 gems?
@araaska
Hmm...so I've been thinking, and if you're willing to sell this one(the merdragonish one), I can offer 200k and 200 gems?
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96