Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~*Moonfable's Art Emporium*~Taking Pings
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@moonfable
Username: EmmaFrost
User ID: 50617
Commission Type: Fullbody painting
Payment Method I've got both treasure and a golem gauntlet, whatever you'd prefer!
Character's Name: Ashinril Mahariel
Reference(s): I've got character/personality refs in my art wanted thread if desired, unfortunately all I've got for a face ref is this, sorry! If you need more I can sketch up some more. She's got the pronounced elf nose/bridge that DA2 elves had if seen from the side.
Description: This is probably mostly covered in my art wanted thread, but for some quick bulletpoints: short (even for an elf), dark brown hair (which can either be shaved off, in a short pixie, or somewhere in between), black eyes, brown skin, very limited wardrobe. I'd be good either with her wearing warrior Warden armor, Dalish-style clothes, or just in general something really utilitarian and simple--if yoga pants had been invented, she would absolutely attempt to go out in public in them (before immediately getting turned around and redressed by her advisors).
Traits: I've got more detailed stuff in this doc here, but in sum (as that may be a lot :P), there's Ash, and then there's who Ash believes she needs to be as the Warden/Hero of Ferelden. She often will sacrifice bits of herself in order to play that role. She deflects with humor, and she's got a very lighthearted, teasing sense of it. She strongly misses her clan and who she should have been without being tainted and forced to join the Wardens, and she gets very sentimental over little pieces of the life she could have lived.
Additional Information: I'm happy to help with further references/etc if needed! I'm also totally negotiable on commission type, etc., I'm happy to fund wherever the muse takes you. (I've kind of got this vague idea for a piece having to do with the taint starting to set in--I worry abt my kids what with the whole 12 year time frame from Origins to Trespasser like... bioware they are kind of on a tight life schedule here calm down please--in case you'd like to run with that, but honestly, whether you'd like to do that or something else I'm very excited to see what you do with her!)
@moonfable
Username: EmmaFrost
User ID: 50617
Commission Type: Fullbody painting
Payment Method I've got both treasure and a golem gauntlet, whatever you'd prefer!
Character's Name: Ashinril Mahariel
Reference(s): I've got character/personality refs in my art wanted thread if desired, unfortunately all I've got for a face ref is this, sorry! If you need more I can sketch up some more. She's got the pronounced elf nose/bridge that DA2 elves had if seen from the side.
Description: This is probably mostly covered in my art wanted thread, but for some quick bulletpoints: short (even for an elf), dark brown hair (which can either be shaved off, in a short pixie, or somewhere in between), black eyes, brown skin, very limited wardrobe. I'd be good either with her wearing warrior Warden armor, Dalish-style clothes, or just in general something really utilitarian and simple--if yoga pants had been invented, she would absolutely attempt to go out in public in them (before immediately getting turned around and redressed by her advisors).
Traits: I've got more detailed stuff in this doc here, but in sum (as that may be a lot :P), there's Ash, and then there's who Ash believes she needs to be as the Warden/Hero of Ferelden. She often will sacrifice bits of herself in order to play that role. She deflects with humor, and she's got a very lighthearted, teasing sense of it. She strongly misses her clan and who she should have been without being tainted and forced to join the Wardens, and she gets very sentimental over little pieces of the life she could have lived.
Additional Information: I'm happy to help with further references/etc if needed! I'm also totally negotiable on commission type, etc., I'm happy to fund wherever the muse takes you. (I've kind of got this vague idea for a piece having to do with the taint starting to set in--I worry abt my kids what with the whole 12 year time frame from Origins to Trespasser like... bioware they are kind of on a tight life schedule here calm down please--in case you'd like to run with that, but honestly, whether you'd like to do that or something else I'm very excited to see what you do with her!)
@moonfable
Whoops, I deleted my last post because I forgot to ask: what would you value a gossamer silk set at in terms of partial payment? :3
Also, would you take a description/rough concept or do you need a concrete reference picture to work from?
Thanks!

(@PlaguedRuby)
@moonfable
Whoops, I deleted my last post because I forgot to ask: what would you value a gossamer silk set at in terms of partial payment? :3
Also, would you take a description/rough concept or do you need a concrete reference picture to work from?
Thanks!

(@PlaguedRuby)

tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png

@PlaguedRuby A full set would be 250kT :)

Also i can work from a description! I'll have you check any sketches before finishing a piece.
@PlaguedRuby A full set would be 250kT :)

Also i can work from a description! I'll have you check any sketches before finishing a piece.
Sig_Piece1.pngSig_Piece2.pngSig_Piece3.pngSig_Piece4.pngSig_Piece5.png
lKOckcA.png[/url]
@moonfable
Is that including the fillet? That's the only piece I'm missing, haha.
One final question: do you prefer people to post with your form in your thread or is it okay to just PM you with specifications?
@moonfable
Is that including the fillet? That's the only piece I'm missing, haha.
One final question: do you prefer people to post with your form in your thread or is it okay to just PM you with specifications?

tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png

@PlaguedRuby it is but dont worry about it ;)

I prefer people post in the thread, just because I can link your username to the post in the To Do list, but honestly as long as you fill out the order form it should be fine.
@PlaguedRuby it is but dont worry about it ;)

I prefer people post in the thread, just because I can link your username to the post in the To Do list, but honestly as long as you fill out the order form it should be fine.
lKOckcA.png[/url]
@moonfable

Just wondering before I post the form, would you be willing to draw my dog? I have a ton of reference pictures for her. I'd still like to pay with:

Seeing as it's risen to around 700kt in the ah, would you also be willing to throw in a simple/partial background of the sea? I think I've also got a reference for that, but I'll have to dig it out. (I'm thinking of a painted fullbody, but I can also add in 100kt of treasure if that's not enough, or switch to coloured fullbody as well. I only have 100kt to my account right now along with all my items, so sadly I can't offer more treasure than that)
@moonfable

Just wondering before I post the form, would you be willing to draw my dog? I have a ton of reference pictures for her. I'd still like to pay with:

Seeing as it's risen to around 700kt in the ah, would you also be willing to throw in a simple/partial background of the sea? I think I've also got a reference for that, but I'll have to dig it out. (I'm thinking of a painted fullbody, but I can also add in 100kt of treasure if that's not enough, or switch to coloured fullbody as well. I only have 100kt to my account right now along with all my items, so sadly I can't offer more treasure than that)
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@moonfable
Username: Kiarawellsome
User ID: 12858
Commission Type:
Payment Method: Geeeeeems <3
Character's Name: Rynseryth and Enyo
Reference(s): Rynseryth / Enyo
Description: As discussed privately
Traits: as discussed privately
Additional Information: Nothing
@moonfable
Username: Kiarawellsome
User ID: 12858
Commission Type:
Payment Method: Geeeeeems <3
Character's Name: Rynseryth and Enyo
Reference(s): Rynseryth / Enyo
Description: As discussed privately
Traits: as discussed privately
Additional Information: Nothing
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Quicksilvr I can! That would be perfectly fine. And I'd be happy to put in the background. Dont worry about paying any extra. ^^

@kiarawellsome Added you to the list! I'll pm you on FB is a bit. Sorry its taking so long. I realised today that its technically finals week. ^^///
@Quicksilvr I can! That would be perfectly fine. And I'd be happy to put in the background. Dont worry about paying any extra. ^^

@kiarawellsome Added you to the list! I'll pm you on FB is a bit. Sorry its taking so long. I realised today that its technically finals week. ^^///
lKOckcA.png[/url]
@moonfable
Username: orlesianbeauty
User ID: 133800
Commission Type: Fullbody Sketch
Payment Method Accent (already sent)
Character's Name: Lydia and Gardenia
Reference(s): I'm going to link you to their pages simply because they both have bios that can be helpful. ^^ Gardenia and Lydia
Description: They have basic gijinka designs in their profiles, but for the rest of their clothing, Lydia has a long goddess-like dress, accented with a few roses where some fabric is gathered to one side at her shins. She's also wearing gladiator sandals. Gardenia's dress is plain and simple. It flairs out slightly at the waist and stops above her knees, and she wears modest ballet flats.
Traits: You can read their bios for a full picture but in general, Lydia is much more outgoing and theatrical while Gardenia is mute and more reserved
Additional Information: I can give a better description if you need it but I'm worried this might be a wall of text now ^^' If you can draw the mask in Gardenia's hand, or somewhere off to the side, I'd really love that.

Commission Type: Flat Bust
Character's Name: Cassandra
Reference(s): Dragon profile here
Description: I'd like a bust of her as a dragon (not her gijinka design). If you could include a blue axolotl (possibly hiding on the brim of her hat) that'd be awesome!
Traits: A little bit hyperactive. Magical (she's a witch)
Additional Information: That's all I can think of at the moment ^^'
@moonfable
Commission Type: Fullbody Sketch
Character's Name: Lydia and Gardenia
Reference(s): I'm going to link you to their pages simply because they both have bios that can be helpful. ^^ Gardenia and Lydia
Description: They have basic gijinka designs in their profiles, but for the rest of their clothing, Lydia has a long goddess-like dress, accented with a few roses where some fabric is gathered to one side at her shins. She's also wearing gladiator sandals. Gardenia's dress is plain and simple. It flairs out slightly at the waist and stops above her knees, and she wears modest ballet flats.
Traits: You can read their bios for a full picture but in general, Lydia is much more outgoing and theatrical while Gardenia is mute and more reserved
Additional Information: I can give a better description if you need it but I'm worried this might be a wall of text now ^^' If you can draw the mask in Gardenia's hand, or somewhere off to the side, I'd really love that.

Commission Type: Flat Bust
Character's Name: Cassandra
Reference(s): Dragon profile here
Description: I'd like a bust of her as a dragon (not her gijinka design). If you could include a blue axolotl (possibly hiding on the brim of her hat) that'd be awesome!
Traits: A little bit hyperactive. Magical (she's a witch)
Additional Information: That's all I can think of at the moment ^^'
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@moonfable (Please tell me if I missed anything/you need anything!)
Username: Xairathan
User ID: 33178
Commission Type: Fullbody Painting (2 chars) + Background
Payment Method Accent + 750k, half on receipt of sketch/half on completion
Character's Name: Asuka Langley Shikinami & Rei-Q (Tentative Name: Rei Ayanami)
(Note: Finding references for these characters can be a pain, so please let me know if there's anything you need!)

Reference(s): Asuka - [Link 1] (the 3 on the left, with the blue legs) *Not much official art exists, but I can try to find some fan-art if you'd like

Rei-Q - [Link 1] - [Link 2] (also an example of background] - [Link 3]

Description & Traits: I don't know if these really apply, but here's Asuka's wiki page and below's a bit on Rei-Q. If you need any other information (their relationship in canon, etc.) please let me know and I'll do my best!

The series is pretty complicated, but short version: Rei-Q is a clone of Rei, who used to be one of Asuka's fellow pilots. Rei-Q believes she is Rei, but is told otherwise by another character, causing her to plunge into an existential crisis. Asuka pulls her out of it and also saves her life in doing so, prompting her to seek Asuka out.

Additional Information: Pose - Asuka kneeling, holding an unconscious Rei-Q to her chest, her head tilted up and her eye emitting blue light into the sky (Bad Xairathan Sketch TM here)

Background - Essentially a desert-like landscape, except the earth is red. Few official art references exist, but here's what I could find: [Link 1] - [Link 2]
@moonfable (Please tell me if I missed anything/you need anything!)
Username: Xairathan
User ID: 33178
Commission Type: Fullbody Painting (2 chars) + Background
Payment Method Accent + 750k, half on receipt of sketch/half on completion
Character's Name: Asuka Langley Shikinami & Rei-Q (Tentative Name: Rei Ayanami)
(Note: Finding references for these characters can be a pain, so please let me know if there's anything you need!)

Reference(s): Asuka - [Link 1] (the 3 on the left, with the blue legs) *Not much official art exists, but I can try to find some fan-art if you'd like

Rei-Q - [Link 1] - [Link 2] (also an example of background] - [Link 3]

Description & Traits: I don't know if these really apply, but here's Asuka's wiki page and below's a bit on Rei-Q. If you need any other information (their relationship in canon, etc.) please let me know and I'll do my best!

The series is pretty complicated, but short version: Rei-Q is a clone of Rei, who used to be one of Asuka's fellow pilots. Rei-Q believes she is Rei, but is told otherwise by another character, causing her to plunge into an existential crisis. Asuka pulls her out of it and also saves her life in doing so, prompting her to seek Asuka out.

Additional Information: Pose - Asuka kneeling, holding an unconscious Rei-Q to her chest, her head tilted up and her eye emitting blue light into the sky (Bad Xairathan Sketch TM here)

Background - Essentially a desert-like landscape, except the earth is red. Few official art references exist, but here's what I could find: [Link 1] - [Link 2]
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12