Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ye olde butt shoppe
1 2 3
bumping this because i've adjusted my prices a bit <3

pinglist:
@juyoung
bumping this because i've adjusted my prices a bit <3

pinglist:
@juyoung
@thebutt
Do you still accept orders? :o
@thebutt
Do you still accept orders? :o
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung yes i do! and phew, sorry about all the broken images, those are fixed now. (also, if you hit me up via email i'm much timelier! liz.coshow @ gmail.com!)
@bergentruckung yes i do! and phew, sorry about all the broken images, those are fixed now. (also, if you hit me up via email i'm much timelier! liz.coshow @ gmail.com!)
@thebutt Hi, hope you don't mind me bumping your thread but are you still open for t/g commissions or just USD?
@thebutt Hi, hope you don't mind me bumping your thread but are you still open for t/g commissions or just USD?
@thebutt
I'm looking to commission someone for a dnd character I have from the waist up. Would you happen to have pricing available on something like that? I have a pair of reference photo's I've picked up on her and obviously more information if I can afford the pricing but you seem to be in my available price range. :D
@thebutt
I'm looking to commission someone for a dnd character I have from the waist up. Would you happen to have pricing available on something like that? I have a pair of reference photo's I've picked up on her and obviously more information if I can afford the pricing but you seem to be in my available price range. :D
1 2 3