Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ye olde butt shoppe
1 2 3
@ NovaFace certainly! just lemme know what you're looking for (B

and @Azure yeah, i'm still doing commissions! :D i would take treasure and items as well, but since i prefer USD (or gems, secondly) they will have better rates.

(ps you guys both have excellent timing, i just loaded up FR because i felt like drawing dragons and i was gonna trawl through my lair for someone to draw. all the better if i end up drawing something for you guys!)
@ NovaFace certainly! just lemme know what you're looking for (B

and @Azure yeah, i'm still doing commissions! :D i would take treasure and items as well, but since i prefer USD (or gems, secondly) they will have better rates.

(ps you guys both have excellent timing, i just loaded up FR because i felt like drawing dragons and i was gonna trawl through my lair for someone to draw. all the better if i end up drawing something for you guys!)
@thebutt

I would like a slot as well! I'll PM you shortly with the details, if that's ok. :)
@thebutt

I would like a slot as well! I'll PM you shortly with the details, if that's ok. :)
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
@Saccharine sounds good, i'll keep an eye out! <3
@Saccharine sounds good, i'll keep an eye out! <3
@thebutt i'd love to be on the ping list!!
@thebutt i'd love to be on the ping list!!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@juyoung here there! i don't really have need of a ping list, as i've still got slots open. were you looking for something now, or in the future?
@juyoung here there! i don't really have need of a ping list, as i've still got slots open. were you looking for something now, or in the future?
@thebutt in the future mostly, because i'm super low on funds rn ^ ^;
@thebutt in the future mostly, because i'm super low on funds rn ^ ^;
@juyoung ok gotcha <3 if you'd like i can give you a ping later then, do you know when you'd be looking to buy art?
@juyoung ok gotcha <3 if you'd like i can give you a ping later then, do you know when you'd be looking to buy art?
@thebutt i'd love a ping around mid to late january! i dont mind getting pings later on either if youf business gets slow ^ ^
@thebutt i'd love a ping around mid to late january! i dont mind getting pings later on either if youf business gets slow ^ ^
@juyoung okay cool! i'll ping you around then, and if i ever do get a ping list up and going you'll be right on it <3
@juyoung okay cool! i'll ping you around then, and if i ever do get a ping list up and going you'll be right on it <3
@juyoung OH, OH NO, I JUST REMEMBERED I SAID I'D PING YOU IN LATE JANUARY... wow i am real bad at being attentive, sorry about that :'| here is your ping, only a month and some late!
@juyoung OH, OH NO, I JUST REMEMBERED I SAID I'D PING YOU IN LATE JANUARY... wow i am real bad at being attentive, sorry about that :'| here is your ping, only a month and some late!
1 2 3