Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonlight Banners: Custom Graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aquacoral

Could the blue be a lighter green please? Like winds color.
@Aquacoral

Could the blue be a lighter green please? Like winds color.
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen
I'll get right on it!
@BirbQueen
I'll get right on it!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@BirbQueen Good? [img]http://i.imgur.com/qkosUS3.png[/img]
@BirbQueen
Good? qkosUS3.png
@aquacoral looks good! How much is it? 10kt?
@aquacoral looks good! How much is it? 10kt?
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen
20000t. The price has gone down a bit since I've kind of gotten the hang of these small banners.
@BirbQueen
20000t. The price has gone down a bit since I've kind of gotten the hang of these small banners.
@Aquacoral

Can I commission a banner and a signature banner for my lore shop?? The text for the banner should be Melissa's Lore Shop. And for the signature can it be Stories, Loring and Bios?

The theme I'd like for both would be flowers.

Thanks so much!!
@Aquacoral

Can I commission a banner and a signature banner for my lore shop?? The text for the banner should be Melissa's Lore Shop. And for the signature can it be Stories, Loring and Bios?

The theme I'd like for both would be flowers.

Thanks so much!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986
I'll get on those soon, once I finish with my schoolwork :)
@basicblack1986
I'll get on those soon, once I finish with my schoolwork :)
@basicblack1986 Quick question, what size do you want your signature banner? Do you want it to fill your signature? Do you want just a little button, like I did for Sigilmancy's raffle? Also... Here's your banner! I hope you like it, and I can change anything you don't. [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNsj7cV.png[/img]
@basicblack1986
Quick question, what size do you want your signature banner? Do you want it to fill your signature? Do you want just a little button, like I did for Sigilmancy's raffle?

Also... Here's your banner! I hope you like it, and I can change anything you don't. hNsj7cV.png
@Aquacoral

About the same size as Sigilmancy's thanks!! Also, thinking it over, can I also get one full signature size for advertising on sister pages??

Also that banner is so amazing!!! How much do I owe you for it??
@Aquacoral

About the same size as Sigilmancy's thanks!! Also, thinking it over, can I also get one full signature size for advertising on sister pages??

Also that banner is so amazing!!! How much do I owe you for it??
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986
I'll get on both of those! The header banner is 10kt or 10 gems if you'd prefer to pay that way. The full signature size will be the same price, and the small sig button is going to be 15kt.
@basicblack1986
I'll get on both of those! The header banner is 10kt or 10 gems if you'd prefer to pay that way. The full signature size will be the same price, and the small sig button is going to be 15kt.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7