Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonlight Banners: Custom Graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aquacoral

Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing what you come up with ^^
@Aquacoral

Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing what you come up with ^^
@Sigilmancy Here's the small version, and the large version. I can make the small one a bit smaller, if you need. I can also change fonts, background, whatever you want. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4Tyqcv5.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/SIiUuEy.png[/img] EDIT: Could I join your raffle, once it's complete?
@Sigilmancy
Here's the small version, and the large version. I can make the small one a bit smaller, if you need. I can also change fonts, background, whatever you want.
4Tyqcv5.png
SIiUuEy.png

EDIT: Could I join your raffle, once it's complete?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral

Looking great! Just can you make the small one like 1/3 the length it is now? I need something that isn't going to take up a lot of sig space, and of course making the text smaller or stacking it or whatever would be perfectly fine so it's still readable ^^

And yes, of course you can! I still have to get the spreadsheet set up for tickets but I'm looking at probably officially opening on the 1st of the year :)
@Aquacoral

Looking great! Just can you make the small one like 1/3 the length it is now? I need something that isn't going to take up a lot of sig space, and of course making the text smaller or stacking it or whatever would be perfectly fine so it's still readable ^^

And yes, of course you can! I still have to get the spreadsheet set up for tickets but I'm looking at probably officially opening on the 1st of the year :)
@Sigilmancy This good? Bah, I forgot to put it in. :P [img]http://i.imgur.com/RtDSCWq.png[/img]
@Sigilmancy
This good?

Bah, I forgot to put it in. :P RtDSCWq.png
@Aquacoral

Ah yes, that's perfect! Thank you so, so much :D

How much do I owe you for the combo thread header and mini sig banner?
@Aquacoral

Ah yes, that's perfect! Thank you so, so much :D

How much do I owe you for the combo thread header and mini sig banner?
@Sigilmancy
Thread Header is 10000
The small one is 30000, since I haven't done those before and had to do a little troubleshooting.

EDIT: You're very welcome. Thanks for visiting Moonlight Banners!
@Sigilmancy
Thread Header is 10000
The small one is 30000, since I haven't done those before and had to do a little troubleshooting.

EDIT: You're very welcome. Thanks for visiting Moonlight Banners!
@Aquacoral
The banner i'd like is a summer pine forest background (like for light aligned lairs) instead of a galaxy background, as well as an adult version of my wildclaw, Solstice on the left of the banner. I would like the whole banner to be a link to my Writing shop. Across the top should be my username. Whenever you want the payment or if you need extra details, please message me.
@Aquacoral
The banner i'd like is a summer pine forest background (like for light aligned lairs) instead of a galaxy background, as well as an adult version of my wildclaw, Solstice on the left of the banner. I would like the whole banner to be a link to my Writing shop. Across the top should be my username. Whenever you want the payment or if you need extra details, please message me.
...|\==/|......C\
=(.0.w.0.)=__\\
....\~~~~~~~~\
.....|~~~~~~~~|
......\.|.|``````|.|
.......U U..........UU
@Optish
I'm so sorry, somehow I missed your ping! I'll get right on your order.
@Optish
I'm so sorry, somehow I missed your ping! I'll get right on your order.
@Aquacoral great! I will deliver the payment as soon as possible
@Aquacoral great! I will deliver the payment as soon as possible
...|\==/|......C\
=(.0.w.0.)=__\\
....\~~~~~~~~\
.....|~~~~~~~~|
......\.|.|``````|.|
.......U U..........UU
@Optish Is this good? If you need anything changed, like the font or anything else, just ask and I'll change it for no extra cost. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1694912][img]https://i.imgur.com/qETbsNN.jpg[/img][/url] EDIT: Unfortunately, as I can't quite figure out how to attach the URL to the image directly, you'll have to link it through BBC code here on the forums or on any other site. You can just do that by typing [code][url=URL HERE]Text[/url][/code] around the image.
@Optish
Is this good? If you need anything changed, like the font or anything else, just ask and I'll change it for no extra cost.
qETbsNN.jpg

EDIT: Unfortunately, as I can't quite figure out how to attach the URL to the image directly, you'll have to link it through BBC code here on the forums or on any other site. You can just do that by typing
Code:
[url=URL HERE]Text[/url]

around the image.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7