Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore And Tales Writing Shop: Open
1 2 3 4 5
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tdfKi10.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16578268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165783/16578268_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i]"O-oh. Hello and welcome to my writing shop Lore and Tales. I am Writer." The small fae said quietly as he noticed someone walk into the shop. "I'll happily write down the history, or lore, of your clanmates and any tales you want. All for a small fee of course, this wouldn't be much of a shop if no one paid for my work. Which is really good too. I have a list of examples from other clans that they allowed me to keep to show off my work." Writer said in the usual Fae monotone but for those who could see how truly excited the fae is to be chatting to people. "Anyway enough of me babbling. Please look at the works in my shop and tell me if you want anything written."[/i][/center] [quote = The Rules] [LIST] [*] All final writing will be in a PM. [*][b]DO NOT CLAIM[/b] my work as your own, Anyone I see claiming that my writing is theirs will not be able to buy from me again [*]I will [b]NOT[/b] write sexual or NSFW content. [*]I will send you two copies. The first one will be sent as soon as I finish, you can tell me what to change, point out errors, etc. The second copy will be the finished, perfected work. (This is optional in case the first copy is to your liking) [*]If you cancel your order you will get a full refund. [*]Please wait at least 7 days before asking how far I am. Life happens and at times I can get busy. [*]My current gem conversion rate is 1:650. I will accept gems as well as treasure for payment. I also accept item trades, or adult exalt fodder if Nature is currently pushing. [/LIST] [/quote] Rules are pending to change as I see need to. [quote =What genres I will write][LIST] [*]Angst, is what I am my very best at. [*]Romance, is what I am second best at. [*]Violence, gore, battle scenes, etc. are alright. [*]Horror, not to a NSFW level I am good with. [*]Comedy, is not my best but I will try. [/LIST][/quote] [b]Order Forum[/b] [quote = Code] [b]Request type: (Bio or Short Story or Review)[/b] [b]Genre(s)[/b]: [b]Dragon(s)/Chatacter(s) in Question[/b]: [b]General personality/synopsis[/b]: [b]Fandom: [b]Information to be included: [b]Payment (how/when you will send payment): [b]Total price[/b]:[/quote] [b]SLOTS:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]:Open. [*]:Open. [*]:Open. [*]:Open. [b]PINGLIST:[/b] [/LIST]
tdfKi10.png

16578268_350.png
"O-oh. Hello and welcome to my writing shop Lore and Tales. I am Writer." The small fae said quietly as he noticed someone walk into the shop.

"I'll happily write down the history, or lore, of your clanmates and any tales you want. All for a small fee of course, this wouldn't be much of a shop if no one paid for my work. Which is really good too. I have a list of examples from other clans that they allowed me to keep to show off my work."

Writer said in the usual Fae monotone but for those who could see how truly excited the fae is to be chatting to people.
"Anyway enough of me babbling. Please look at the works in my shop and tell me if you want anything written."
The Rules wrote:
  • All final writing will be in a PM.
  • DO NOT CLAIM my work as your own, Anyone I see claiming that my writing is theirs will not be able to buy from me again
  • I will NOT write sexual or NSFW content.
  • I will send you two copies. The first one will be sent as soon as I finish, you can tell me what to change, point out errors, etc. The second copy will be the finished, perfected work. (This is optional in case the first copy is to your liking)
  • If you cancel your order you will get a full refund.
  • Please wait at least 7 days before asking how far I am. Life happens and at times I can get busy.
  • My current gem conversion rate is 1:650. I will accept gems as well as treasure for payment. I also accept item trades, or adult exalt fodder if Nature is currently pushing.
Rules are pending to change as I see need to.
What genres I will write wrote:
  • Angst, is what I am my very best at.
  • Romance, is what I am second best at.
  • Violence, gore, battle scenes, etc. are alright.
  • Horror, not to a NSFW level I am good with.
  • Comedy, is not my best but I will try.
Order Forum
Code wrote:
Request type: (Bio or Short Story or Review)
Genre(s):
Dragon(s)/Chatacter(s) in Question:
General personality/synopsis:
Fandom:
Information to be included:
Payment (how/when you will send payment):
Total price:
SLOTS:
  1. :Open.
  2. :Open.
  3. :Open.
  4. :Open.

PINGLIST:
imHm4Dt.png
Discounts
  • Nature members get 50% off.
  • Wining dom flights get 40% off.
Services
Small Bio
Price: 10KT
Length: 2-5 paragraphs
Medium bio
Price: 20k
Length: 6-8 paragraphs
Long bio
Price: 40KT
Length: Discussed on a person-by-person basis.
Story bio
Price: 30KT
Fanfiction/Short Stories
Fanfiction Price: 50k or more
Short story Price:15k
Length: 5 or more paragraphs depending on the story.
Short Story Length: 2 to 5 paragraphs.
Fandom:
Plot:
Characters:
These stories can based around FR characters or any other fandom, however I hold the right to refuse them if they are about characters or fandoms I do not know.
Reviews
Price: Free-500t
This is basically me going over your dragon bios, your clan lore, proof-reading, beta reading. I'll only charge if it takes up a decent chunk of my time.
Discounts
  • Nature members get 50% off.
  • Wining dom flights get 40% off.
Services
Small Bio
Price: 10KT
Length: 2-5 paragraphs
Medium bio
Price: 20k
Length: 6-8 paragraphs
Long bio
Price: 40KT
Story bio
Price: 30KT
Fanfiction/Short Stories
Fanfiction Price: 50k or more
Short story Price:15k
Length: 5 or more paragraphs depending on the story.
Short Story Length: 2 to 5 paragraphs.
Fandom:
Plot:
Characters:
These stories can based around FR characters or any other fandom, however I hold the right to refuse them if they are about characters or fandoms I do not know.
Reviews
Price: Free-500t
This is basically me going over your dragon bios, your clan lore, proof-reading, beta reading. I'll only charge if it takes up a decent chunk of my time.
imHm4Dt.png
[center][u][size=5]Examples[/size][/u][/center] [center][u]Small Bio Examples[/u][/center] [quote=Made for ShockZephyr][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16540509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165406/16540509_350.png[/img] [/url]Despite being born of the water flight Shelter always loved storms. As a hatchling she always went out to explore during a storm no matter how frightening the storm and no matter how her parents wished for her safety. Many times she was caught by her parents during a storm trying to fly into it, for some reason being driven into the storm. She was in love with storms and it showed even greater as she grew. Her empathetic powers are strong and though she was close with her clan, Shelter felt an undeniable bond to storms that would draw her away from her home clan in the land and flight of water. When she grew into adult a massive storm hit her clan and she flew into the storm, her clan believing she flew into her own death within the storm. The truth though was she had flown directly into the heart of the massive storm and flew with it for hours, if not days. Shelter soon found a new home in a lightning clan that didn't mind her nature to chase the many storms that were created in the land. Since joining her new clan she has been given the job of the clan's stormchaser so that she may use her bond to storms to locate and know a bad storm. [/quote] [quote= Made for hexc0141f] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16326075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163261/16326075_350.png[/img] [/url] Ledrire the jeweler. Ledrire has a strong love for all jewels of all shapes and beauty. His love of jewels are what made him leave his home clan. He left as a hatchling who had seen something shiny and couldn't fight the need to get it. It turned out to be the bracelet he often wears now. Despite being lost he managed to live and survive because of the gems he very easily found. They allowed him to get into a lovingly new fire clan that knew his skills and could use them well. As he grew within his new clan he learned how to make dirty gems and jewels prettier and prettier. Now as an adult he is quite the skilled and happy jeweler. Ledrire has many friends within his clan and few enemies that he can't buy off with some spare gems but then now he could care less since he happens to believe he is quite rich and is beautiful. He is spoiled by the clan due to being found as an lost hatchling and it shows but he can be smart and cunning due to his empathetic abilities. It does help him quite a lot to make a nice sale.[/quote] [quote=Made for shattringmirrors][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16648891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166489/16648891_350.png[/img] [/url] Kurenov The Aerial Dancer. Kurenov is the beautiful dancer of the clan. He can often be found flying beautifully in the morning skies doing performances for the waking hatchlings that are waiting for their food to be made. He loves to fly in elaborate dances to entertain others and he loves to do it especially for hatchlings. Plague clans rarely have performers or anything that goes out of the lines of death and destruction but he got lucky when he was adopted into this clan that wasn't completely like that. Of course this clan had a few more.. dangerous dragons but it is home and he is very happy here. It would be great however if the 'incidents' would stop. He did hate them though the clan scribe Stark absolutely loved them. His incidents always include his sight turning completely blue and then he'd lose control of his own body. It was absolutely annoying to be possessed by the ghost of an angry historian that would rant for while before letting Kurenov have control back. It really did seem to love ranting to everyone and anything but it never happened when he was flying in the air performing for the sweet hatchlings of his home. He couldn't be any happier with that and especially his home. Even despite the ghost he was happy and free in the air for as long as his body could go, and that was all Kurenov needed. [/quote] [quote= Made for Manika][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11421427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114215/11421427_350.png[/img] [/url]Amaranth The Librarian Amaranth is a very studious female and is quite happy to spend all the time she has with books and scrolls that her clanmates find or create. She is in charge of keeping everything in order and maintaining the state and care of all scrolls and books. Despite her massive love of literature she is very happy with her mate Alphonse. She tries to make more time between her work schedule so that she can spend more time with him. Amaranth is a very good librarian and is even better at glaring at all the loud hatchlings and scholars that visit the clan's library. Many grown dragons flinch and shrink against her anger and wrath if they damage any of the books and scrolls. Though she never raises her voice she alone is a frightening dragon when she wants to be. Hatchlings however giggle and watch as she teaches the older grown dragons a lesson on why they should never damage her books and scrolls. She never even glares at those hatchlings for their giggles. [/quote] [quote=Made for Percifrax] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16691996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166920/16691996_350.png[/img] [/url] Lumin The Singer Lumin was hatched within her parents clan and happily has remained there. Lumin is kind hearted but quite often a diva. She is a brilliant singer but she is hard to please and her short temper helps nothing. She is working to be the best singer in all of nature flight and she hopes to maybe one day sing for the Gladekeeper herself. She refuses to give up in her goal and she sings to everyone she can, getting both praise and awe at how a ridgeback could sing so well. Lumin is determined to be the best and it makes her quite the hard to please diva but even if her temper gets the best of her she will always apologize and try her best to make up for her behavior. She is a kind female and she tries her best to please her parents and her clanmates even despite her diva behavior. Often she will sing to them and to the hatchlings as well to help everyone sleep well. [/quote] [quote=Made for Rubygryphon][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12855504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128556/12855504_350.png[/img] [/url]Alexander is often seriously and rather organized. He left his old clan with his sister Maka when their father went to serve their deity The Arcanist. Alexander is the clan's herbalist and very much enjoys his job. Often he can be found working and creating anything and everything his clan needs. He is more often then not too organized and cannot stand having any of his things or tools moved out of their proper places. He is not short tempered but it seems like it especially when his sister Maka who has seemingly made it her life goal to annoy him and move his things out of their places. Despite that he does deeply care for his sister and would do anything for her. When he finds a follow herbalist one could easily hear him babbling for hours on end about his job with that herbalist. He tries his best to aid his clan and even his sister with tiny hidden gifts that he hopes will distract her away from him long enough for him to work. Thankfully they often work and saves him from being bugged for a few hours at least.[/quote]
Examples
Small Bio Examples
Made for ShockZephyr wrote:

16540509_350.png
Despite being born of the water flight Shelter always loved storms. As a hatchling she always went out to explore during a storm no matter how frightening the storm and no matter how her parents wished for her safety.
Many times she was caught by her parents during a storm trying to fly into it, for some reason being driven into the storm. She was in love with storms and it showed even greater as she grew. Her empathetic powers are strong and though she was close with her clan, Shelter felt an undeniable bond to storms that would draw her away from her home clan in the land and flight of water.

When she grew into adult a massive storm hit her clan and she flew into the storm, her clan believing she flew into her own death within the storm. The truth though was she had flown directly into the heart of the massive storm and flew with it for hours, if not days. Shelter soon found a new home in a lightning clan that didn't mind her nature to chase the many storms that were created in the land. Since joining her new clan she has been given the job of the clan's stormchaser so that she may use her bond to storms to locate and know a bad storm.
Made for hexc0141f wrote:

16326075_350.png

Ledrire the jeweler.

Ledrire has a strong love for all jewels of all shapes and beauty.
His love of jewels are what made him leave his home clan. He left as a hatchling who had seen something shiny and couldn't fight the need to get it. It turned out to be the bracelet he often wears now. Despite being lost he managed to live and survive because of the gems he very easily found. They allowed him to get into a lovingly new fire clan that knew his skills and could use them well.

As he grew within his new clan he learned how to make dirty gems and jewels prettier and prettier. Now as an adult he is quite the skilled and happy jeweler. Ledrire has many friends within his clan and few enemies that he can't buy off with some spare gems but then now he could care less since he happens to believe he is quite rich and is beautiful.
He is spoiled by the clan due to being found as an lost hatchling and it shows but he can be smart and cunning due to his empathetic abilities. It does help him quite a lot to make a nice sale.
Made for shattringmirrors wrote:

16648891_350.png

Kurenov The Aerial Dancer.

Kurenov is the beautiful dancer of the clan. He can often be found flying beautifully in the morning skies doing performances for the waking hatchlings that are waiting for their food to be made. He loves to fly in elaborate dances to entertain others and he loves to do it especially for hatchlings. Plague clans rarely have performers or anything that goes out of the lines of death and destruction but he got lucky when he was adopted into this clan that wasn't completely like that. Of course this clan had a few more.. dangerous dragons but it is home and he is very happy here.

It would be great however if the 'incidents' would stop. He did hate them though the clan scribe Stark absolutely loved them.
His incidents always include his sight turning completely blue and then he'd lose control of his own body. It was absolutely annoying to be possessed by the ghost of an angry historian that would rant for while before letting Kurenov have control back. It really did seem to love ranting to everyone and anything but it never happened when he was flying in the air performing for the sweet hatchlings of his home. He couldn't be any happier with that and especially his home. Even despite the ghost he was happy and free in the air for as long as his body could go, and that was all Kurenov needed.
Made for Manika wrote:

11421427_350.png
Amaranth The Librarian

Amaranth is a very studious female and is quite happy to spend all the time she has with books and scrolls that her clanmates find or create. She is in charge of keeping everything in order and maintaining the state and care of all scrolls and books. Despite her massive love of literature she is very happy with her mate Alphonse. She tries to make more time between her work schedule so that she can spend more time with him.

Amaranth is a very good librarian and is even better at glaring at all the loud hatchlings and scholars that visit the clan's library. Many grown dragons flinch and shrink against her anger and wrath if they damage any of the books and scrolls. Though she never raises her voice she alone is a frightening dragon when she wants to be. Hatchlings however giggle and watch as she teaches the older grown dragons a lesson on why they should never damage her books and scrolls.
She never even glares at those hatchlings for their giggles.
Made for Percifrax wrote:

16691996_350.png
Lumin The Singer

Lumin was hatched within her parents clan and happily has remained there. Lumin is kind hearted but quite often a diva. She is a brilliant singer but she is hard to please and her short temper helps nothing. She is working to be the best singer in all of nature flight and she hopes to maybe one day sing for the Gladekeeper herself. She refuses to give up in her goal and she sings to everyone she can, getting both praise and awe at how a ridgeback could sing so well.

Lumin is determined to be the best and it makes her quite the hard to please diva but even if her temper gets the best of her she will always apologize and try her best to make up for her behavior. She is a kind female and she tries her best to please her parents and her clanmates even despite her diva behavior. Often she will sing to them and to the hatchlings as well to help everyone sleep well.
Made for Rubygryphon wrote:

12855504_350.png
Alexander is often seriously and rather organized. He left his old clan with his sister Maka when their father went to serve their deity The Arcanist. Alexander is the clan's herbalist and very much enjoys his job. Often he can be found working and creating anything and everything his clan needs. He is more often then not too organized and cannot stand having any of his things or tools moved out of their proper places. He is not short tempered but it seems like it especially when his sister Maka who has seemingly made it her life goal to annoy him and move his things out of their places.

Despite that he does deeply care for his sister and would do anything for her. When he finds a follow herbalist one could easily hear him babbling for hours on end about his job with that herbalist. He tries his best to aid his clan and even his sister with tiny hidden gifts that he hopes will distract her away from him long enough for him to work. Thankfully they often work and saves him from being bugged for a few hours at least.
imHm4Dt.png
[center][b]Affiliates[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1533058/1][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/11kh7i9.png[/img][/url] [center][b]Banner code for Affiliates[/b][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1579781][img]http://i.imgur.com/tdfKi10.png[/img][/url][/code]
Affiliates
11kh7i9.png

Banner code for Affiliates
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1579781][img]http://i.imgur.com/tdfKi10.png[/img][/url]
imHm4Dt.png
Service History
Service History
imHm4Dt.png
@icypop

im a bit busy atm, but i love your examples~! ill be sure to order when i get the time ~! <3
@icypop

im a bit busy atm, but i love your examples~! ill be sure to order when i get the time ~! <3
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Request type: Story
Genre(s): Uhm realistic in nature but the characters are anthro animals.
Dragon(s)/Chatacter(s) in Question: found below.
Fandom: None
Information to be included: should be on their character forms.
Payment (how/when you will send payment): will send as soon as I'm accepted. Please Ping me.
Total price: 40kT

Plot: Go crazy! I really just like reading stories.
Characters:

http://toyhou.se/18637.riott
-He has a bio and a short story. Please read them if you want to have a better idea of him.

And

http://toyhou.se/22906.avis

His sweet childhood friend who tries to help him figure out his life. Very reasonable and understanding.
Just go wild with him.

@Spiritus

And a long bio for Avis. PM me about it.
Request type: Story
Genre(s): Uhm realistic in nature but the characters are anthro animals.
Dragon(s)/Chatacter(s) in Question: found below.
Fandom: None
Information to be included: should be on their character forms.
Payment (how/when you will send payment): will send as soon as I'm accepted. Please Ping me.
Total price: 40kT

Plot: Go crazy! I really just like reading stories.
Characters:

http://toyhou.se/18637.riott
-He has a bio and a short story. Please read them if you want to have a better idea of him.

And

http://toyhou.se/22906.avis

His sweet childhood friend who tries to help him figure out his life. Very reasonable and understanding.
Just go wild with him.

@Spiritus

And a long bio for Avis. PM me about it.
Like animal/Furry art? Check out my dA!
http://toxicundead.deviantart.com
Bump
Bump
rckzFgi.png
g3aVJB1.png
qo7AgF0.png
rSOXIkg.png
eXvimX6.png
nme0vw3.png
@Spiritus

Hi there! I was curious if you are familiar with Legend of Korra? c: I was hoping to commish you for a reader fic if you are.
@Spiritus

Hi there! I was curious if you are familiar with Legend of Korra? c: I was hoping to commish you for a reader fic if you are.
@AuroraStarlet
I tried to watch it but I ended up moving before I got to learn a lot about it but that's what google and youtube are for now hehe.
Tell me the character and I'll what I can do.
@AuroraStarlet
I tried to watch it but I ended up moving before I got to learn a lot about it but that's what google and youtube are for now hehe.
Tell me the character and I'll what I can do.
imHm4Dt.png
1 2 3 4 5