Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jashy's Writing Nook of Joy [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I am jashykins and I've decided to open this little writing shop.

Who am I? I'm jashykins, though I don't mind being called Jash, and have been writing for a long time. I run a blog where I do everything from fanfictions to reviews. I am currently writing the sci-fi webseries Chronicles of Gaia. I also do writing commissions on another site and am working on releasing e-books.

For examples of my own dragon bios you can go to my lair as all of my dragons have bios or at least an explanation of why I named them what I did. All except for Raqus who will be getting some love in the future.

For more of my writing in general MY BLOG tends to have everything I write on it.

Below is what I'm offering as well as the prices (feel free to haggle if you so choose, items can be used instead of treasure or in addition to):

Dragon Bios
I will write a bio for your dragon. I will write it in whatever point of view you want as well as in various formats. Length will be 500 words minimum. I will do a maximum of two bios per slot.

Here are the things I'll need to know before I start writing:

*Any headcanons (some users have their own headcanons for the world of Flight Rising)

*A little description of what you imagine your dragon like (this one is optional)

*What point of view (do you want it in first person or third person)

Price: 30,000 treasure per bio

Dragon Short Stories/Fanfictions

If you want a story, up to 5k words, about your dragon (or dragons) I will write the story. Just be aware that these will take more time than the others. I will check up with you to tell you how your story is progressing. You may always contact me if you want to check up on me. I will ONLY write these from first person point of view.

Here are the things I'll need to know beforehand:

*How many words do you want the fic to be (I may go over this word count, but I need a word count to form a basis of how I'll approach your fic)

*What your fic is about (the more detailed, the better, but I can work off a sentence or two and form something off of that)

* Any headcanons (some users have their own headcanons for the world of Flight Rising)

Price: $10 USD or 600,000 treasure

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you have bought something from here and liked what you got, feel free to recommend me to others.

Slots:
1.)
2.)
3.)
I am jashykins and I've decided to open this little writing shop.

Who am I? I'm jashykins, though I don't mind being called Jash, and have been writing for a long time. I run a blog where I do everything from fanfictions to reviews. I am currently writing the sci-fi webseries Chronicles of Gaia. I also do writing commissions on another site and am working on releasing e-books.

For examples of my own dragon bios you can go to my lair as all of my dragons have bios or at least an explanation of why I named them what I did. All except for Raqus who will be getting some love in the future.

For more of my writing in general MY BLOG tends to have everything I write on it.

Below is what I'm offering as well as the prices (feel free to haggle if you so choose, items can be used instead of treasure or in addition to):

Dragon Bios
I will write a bio for your dragon. I will write it in whatever point of view you want as well as in various formats. Length will be 500 words minimum. I will do a maximum of two bios per slot.

Here are the things I'll need to know before I start writing:

*Any headcanons (some users have their own headcanons for the world of Flight Rising)

*A little description of what you imagine your dragon like (this one is optional)

*What point of view (do you want it in first person or third person)

Price: 30,000 treasure per bio

Dragon Short Stories/Fanfictions

If you want a story, up to 5k words, about your dragon (or dragons) I will write the story. Just be aware that these will take more time than the others. I will check up with you to tell you how your story is progressing. You may always contact me if you want to check up on me. I will ONLY write these from first person point of view.

Here are the things I'll need to know beforehand:

*How many words do you want the fic to be (I may go over this word count, but I need a word count to form a basis of how I'll approach your fic)

*What your fic is about (the more detailed, the better, but I can work off a sentence or two and form something off of that)

* Any headcanons (some users have their own headcanons for the world of Flight Rising)

Price: $10 USD or 600,000 treasure

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you have bought something from here and liked what you got, feel free to recommend me to others.

Slots:
1.)
2.)
3.)
b1FnW9e.jpg
*bumpity bump*

Um...can someone give me some cinnamon buns? Al might possibly be going to serve the Shadowbinder soon and he's afraid he won't be able to get cinnamon buns ever again O.o
*bumpity bump*

Um...can someone give me some cinnamon buns? Al might possibly be going to serve the Shadowbinder soon and he's afraid he won't be able to get cinnamon buns ever again O.o
b1FnW9e.jpg
*bumps some more*

Going to get the latest dragon journal entry of mine out soon n.n
*bumps some more*

Going to get the latest dragon journal entry of mine out soon n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
*bumpity bumps*

Was away for the weekend, am back now n.n
*bumpity bumps*

Was away for the weekend, am back now n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
*bumps*

Give your dragons the bios they deserve n.n
*bumps*

Give your dragons the bios they deserve n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
*bumpity bumps*

Currently working on one bio. Should be out later tonight n.n

Edit:

@DogsAre4Lyfe

Here is the bio. Tell me if you want anything added or changed. I was going to talk about HAL's job but that didn't seem to fit with saying how he came into the clan.

The clan that HAL originally came from admired how he was able to be logical and think things through before doing them. He would do whatever needed to be done without complaint and compliments of a good job wasn't necessary.

What was he supposed to do? If even one member of the clan failed then they all did.

One day things changed for HAL. He noticed strange little oddities happening with his clan mates. Things he had never noticed before. Some of his original clan would say that he was becoming paranoid with two conflicting missions. His old clan mates would never say what the two conflicting missions were. Some would even say that was just a rumor. Others would say they knew the details, but would never clarify.

Luckily there weren't that many causalities before HAL was forced out muttering 'Dave' under his breath. It isn't known what the name means to HAL as he hasn't revealed it and no one else knows.

HAL wandered for many years trying to find his way back to some semblance of normality. As he made his way through Sornieth he was helped, for a little time, by the Talonok Beast Clan. The clan he had come from had recently made peace with them and so they helped him.

However, their treaty was with HAL's former clan and not him so they eventually let him be. Whether by chance or design, HAL left the Talonok by the Fire and Ice clan. At first he was suspicious of the clan as it was in the Arcane Flight.

But, with great help from Randon, HAL joined the clan. He found that the Fire and Ice clan helped him to adjust to his own disabilities and made him stronger.
*bumpity bumps*

Currently working on one bio. Should be out later tonight n.n

Edit:

@DogsAre4Lyfe

Here is the bio. Tell me if you want anything added or changed. I was going to talk about HAL's job but that didn't seem to fit with saying how he came into the clan.

The clan that HAL originally came from admired how he was able to be logical and think things through before doing them. He would do whatever needed to be done without complaint and compliments of a good job wasn't necessary.

What was he supposed to do? If even one member of the clan failed then they all did.

One day things changed for HAL. He noticed strange little oddities happening with his clan mates. Things he had never noticed before. Some of his original clan would say that he was becoming paranoid with two conflicting missions. His old clan mates would never say what the two conflicting missions were. Some would even say that was just a rumor. Others would say they knew the details, but would never clarify.

Luckily there weren't that many causalities before HAL was forced out muttering 'Dave' under his breath. It isn't known what the name means to HAL as he hasn't revealed it and no one else knows.

HAL wandered for many years trying to find his way back to some semblance of normality. As he made his way through Sornieth he was helped, for a little time, by the Talonok Beast Clan. The clan he had come from had recently made peace with them and so they helped him.

However, their treaty was with HAL's former clan and not him so they eventually let him be. Whether by chance or design, HAL left the Talonok by the Fire and Ice clan. At first he was suspicious of the clan as it was in the Arcane Flight.

But, with great help from Randon, HAL joined the clan. He found that the Fire and Ice clan helped him to adjust to his own disabilities and made him stronger.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins
hey. hows it goin. im takin your request to do Choco and Latte! (also i live on coffee so YES)
as for info, theyre really mellow and laid back (ironic, because they drink coffee all the time). and also total hipsters that run the clan coffee shop and are all uppity about the type and quality of coffee. they get offended by people who tell them "its just coffee" (like Shadow)
@Jashykins
hey. hows it goin. im takin your request to do Choco and Latte! (also i live on coffee so YES)
as for info, theyre really mellow and laid back (ironic, because they drink coffee all the time). and also total hipsters that run the clan coffee shop and are all uppity about the type and quality of coffee. they get offended by people who tell them "its just coffee" (like Shadow)
@katbutts

It's going good n.n

Who doesn't live on coffee?

I take mine black O.O

Just making double sure they're a couple. I am 99.9% certain but don't want to start writing and for it to be wrongXD

This should be fun to work on n.n

I should have these done by the end of the weekend if not sooner =D
@katbutts

It's going good n.n

Who doesn't live on coffee?

I take mine black O.O

Just making double sure they're a couple. I am 99.9% certain but don't want to start writing and for it to be wrongXD

This should be fun to work on n.n

I should have these done by the end of the weekend if not sooner =D
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
yes! they're a couple. they're very laid back c:
@jashykins
yes! they're a couple. they're very laid back c:
@katbutts

Here are the bios. If you need anything changed I will do so until the bios are just the way you want them n.n

Choco's Bio:
Many have claimed that Choco isn't affected at all by the coffee she drinks. She can sometimes drink enough that other dragons will lose track of time and still she won't seem to be affected. Due to her breed, though, she will sometimes imitate the normal reactions to high amounts of dark coffee.

Choco claims that this helps other dragons be calm around her. Once she thinks a dragon is calm she will start talking about anything that interests her and then you can see that she is very much affected by the coffee she drinks, she is just better at hiding its effects than others.

A game that Choco likes to play with her mate Latte, another big coffee drinker who helps her with the clan's coffee shop, is hiding among the coffee beans. She will sometimes wait hours until he walks by.

The longest she has played this game is for two weeks until he finally walked by.

The big downside was that the majority of the clan thought that she was dead. Suffice it to say that the clan pays a lot more attention to any absences by her. Latte is also much more diligent in searching for her.

Choco prefers mochas, hence her name. One of her favorite things to do for the clan's coffee shop is to make special mochas for every festival. In between each festival she uses the down time to come up with ideas for the next festival's special mocha.

Latte's Bio:
Latte considers himself cool and hip. He prides himself on liking things long before other dragons consider them the in thing to do. While Choco, his loving mate, wasn't too bad in the beginning she is starting to adopt his ways.

He is well known for being the ultimate taste tester of coffee. Priding himself to be the most important member of the clan. He feels that if there was no coffee then nothing would get done around the clan. While Choco shares his viewpoints, she isn't outward about them...at least not the majority of the time.

Just don't insult her special festival mochas.

While Latte is an extremely hard worker, he also enjoys taking time off. Sometimes he will spend the slow days at the coffee shop sipping on a latte and just taking in the atmosphere. He dearly loves savoring the drink that he named himself after.

One day, near the beginning of his time working in the coffee shop, he spent a whole month drinking lattes. He later defended himself by claiming that he was merely trying to make the best latte. The fact that he happened to drink a lot of them was merely a benefit.

Latte doesn't do anything special for festivals, but will give out discounts to dragons when it is their birthday. He likes to celebrate the fact that the dragon made it to another year.

He also gives discounts on a dragon's anniversary and after a victory for the clan. Whether it be a battle or some other less bloody cause for celebration. He doesn't like to battle as it takes him away from his duty of making coffee, but he will when the clan needs him to.

Latte has an almost fanatical devotion to coffee that it worries some of his clanmates.
@katbutts

Here are the bios. If you need anything changed I will do so until the bios are just the way you want them n.n

Choco's Bio:
Many have claimed that Choco isn't affected at all by the coffee she drinks. She can sometimes drink enough that other dragons will lose track of time and still she won't seem to be affected. Due to her breed, though, she will sometimes imitate the normal reactions to high amounts of dark coffee.

Choco claims that this helps other dragons be calm around her. Once she thinks a dragon is calm she will start talking about anything that interests her and then you can see that she is very much affected by the coffee she drinks, she is just better at hiding its effects than others.

A game that Choco likes to play with her mate Latte, another big coffee drinker who helps her with the clan's coffee shop, is hiding among the coffee beans. She will sometimes wait hours until he walks by.

The longest she has played this game is for two weeks until he finally walked by.

The big downside was that the majority of the clan thought that she was dead. Suffice it to say that the clan pays a lot more attention to any absences by her. Latte is also much more diligent in searching for her.

Choco prefers mochas, hence her name. One of her favorite things to do for the clan's coffee shop is to make special mochas for every festival. In between each festival she uses the down time to come up with ideas for the next festival's special mocha.

Latte's Bio:
Latte considers himself cool and hip. He prides himself on liking things long before other dragons consider them the in thing to do. While Choco, his loving mate, wasn't too bad in the beginning she is starting to adopt his ways.

He is well known for being the ultimate taste tester of coffee. Priding himself to be the most important member of the clan. He feels that if there was no coffee then nothing would get done around the clan. While Choco shares his viewpoints, she isn't outward about them...at least not the majority of the time.

Just don't insult her special festival mochas.

While Latte is an extremely hard worker, he also enjoys taking time off. Sometimes he will spend the slow days at the coffee shop sipping on a latte and just taking in the atmosphere. He dearly loves savoring the drink that he named himself after.

One day, near the beginning of his time working in the coffee shop, he spent a whole month drinking lattes. He later defended himself by claiming that he was merely trying to make the best latte. The fact that he happened to drink a lot of them was merely a benefit.

Latte doesn't do anything special for festivals, but will give out discounts to dragons when it is their birthday. He likes to celebrate the fact that the dragon made it to another year.

He also gives discounts on a dragon's anniversary and after a victory for the clan. Whether it be a battle or some other less bloody cause for celebration. He doesn't like to battle as it takes him away from his duty of making coffee, but he will when the clan needs him to.

Latte has an almost fanatical devotion to coffee that it worries some of his clanmates.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19