Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Divination Station - Magic & More~
1 2 3 4 5 6
(WIP, banner will go here) [center]Oh hello! Thank you for taking the long train ride to our Island! We really appreciate it, and we have Fortune Readings, Sigils, and Writings.[/center] [center][quote][u][b]INDEX[/b][/u] [left][LIST=1] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652024]Tarot Readings[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652026]Sigils[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652030]Ian Writes You Things[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652036]Writing Samples[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652037]Discounts, Exchange Rates, and Items I'll Take for Credit[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652049]FAQ, Affiliates, and Art Credits[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652292]Package Deals, Currently Open Slots[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/1562159/1#13652298]Reserved[/url] [/LIST][/left][/quote][/center] [quote][center][b][u]RULES, READ THEM OR ELSE[/u][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Be respectful about what I sell and my prices. [*]I prefer to do readings on Skype in a public place (Archat), if this is a problem please contact me about it. [*]How many slots I have is my choice, and I reserve the right to change them. [*]Please don't ask me which Spread you should get, it's why I have the titles linked to images detailing the spreads. [*]Some items aren't applicable for discounts, they're generally cheap enough [i]already[/i] to not need some sort of discount. [*]Credit is bought with real money or a gift of items. [*]Just about everything is negotiable in this store. [*]Items without sufficient demand can be removed. [*]Please schedule for when you want your reading (sometime within the week), and if I am unable to do the reading at that time I will let you know. [*]Please allow 1 week for any art or writing to be finished. Longer writing pieces may take more time. [*]Accuracy is not guaranteed and I have a policy for when this happens. [*]If you did not read this I reserve the right to charge double. Please say Ipsulanti somewhere in your post or PM to let me know you read the rules. [/LIST][/quote] ---- WIP, sorry but this Shop is still under development URLS are links to the arcane sales version of this shop, please excuse this error and wait until the thread is open with post links.
(WIP, banner will go here)

Oh hello! Thank you for taking the long train ride to our Island!
We really appreciate it, and we have Fortune Readings, Sigils, and Writings.

Quote:
RULES, READ THEM OR ELSE
  1. Be respectful about what I sell and my prices.
  2. I prefer to do readings on Skype in a public place (Archat), if this is a problem please contact me about it.
  3. How many slots I have is my choice, and I reserve the right to change them.
  4. Please don't ask me which Spread you should get, it's why I have the titles linked to images detailing the spreads.
  5. Some items aren't applicable for discounts, they're generally cheap enough already to not need some sort of discount.
  6. Credit is bought with real money or a gift of items.
  7. Just about everything is negotiable in this store.
  8. Items without sufficient demand can be removed.
  9. Please schedule for when you want your reading (sometime within the week), and if I am unable to do the reading at that time I will let you know.
  10. Please allow 1 week for any art or writing to be finished. Longer writing pieces may take more time.
  11. Accuracy is not guaranteed and I have a policy for when this happens.
  12. If you did not read this I reserve the right to charge double. Please say Ipsulanti somewhere in your post or PM to let me know you read the rules.
----
WIP, sorry but this Shop is still under development
URLS are links to the arcane sales version of this shop, please excuse this error and wait until the thread is open with post links.
Divination Station - My Tarot, Sigil, and Writing Shop
Stars in the Veil - Arcane Occult Discussion Thread
[center][b]Tarot Readings[/b] [quote=Decks] Chrysalis Tarot : Normal rates apply Osho Zen Tarot: Double price applied. You may of course ask why.[/quote] [b]Very Simple Spread / Read[/b] Daily Meditation Spread 6g : 3K able to be done by PM [b]Simple Spread / Read[/b] Relating 20g : 10K AUTUMN'S HERE* 16g:8K [b]Normal Spread / Read[/b] Pentagram 5 Card Spread 30g:15K Hidden Truth 4 Card Spread* 20g:10K Diamond 5 Card Spread 30G:15K The Prophet 4 card spread* 50g:25K [b]Somewhat Complicated Spread / Read[/b] Self Love 8 Card Spread* 70G:35K Deity Identification 5 Card Spread * 70G:35K Deity Communication 6 Card Spread* 50G:25K The Key 8 Card Spread 80G:40K Flying Bird 7 Card Spread* 60G:30K "Treat Yo' Self" 8 Card Spread* 60g:30K Mister Babadook 7 Card Spread* 80g:40K Fairy Star 8 Card Spread* 75g:35K [b]Complicated Spread / Read[/b] Celtic Cross 10 Card Spread* 100g:50K Morticia Adams 8 Card Spread* 160g:80K Writing Fiction 7 Card Spread* 100g:50K [b]Very Complicated Spread / Read[/b] The Mirror 12 Card Spread* 240g:120K [b]Flight Rising Spreads**[/b] =+[url=http://i.imgur.com/vcqcc71.png]DERG LORE SPREAD[/url]+= Tier 1 - 1 card - 10K Tier 2 - 4 cards - 20K Tier 3 - 7 cards - 50K Tier 4 - 10 cards - 75K =([url=http://i.imgur.com/PaPl8QA.png]Clan Lore Spread[/url])= Tier 1 - 2 cards - 20K Tier 2 - 7 cards - 55K Tier 3 - 10 cards - 100K [b]Let's Experiment : D[/b] If you know of a spread you'd like me to try, or you want to donate a deck, I'd be happy to hear you out. First time attempts on a Spread will get a discount. If you donate a Deck to me I'll have you not only honored on my topic permanently. I'll probably throw in a few other things, but that has to actually happen. [quote][u][b]Slots[/b][/u] Very Simple Spreads: Unlimited Simple Spreads: 10*** Normal Spreads: 8*** Somewhat Complicated Spreads: 6*** Complicated Spreads: 4 Very Complicated Spreads: 2 Slots FR Spreads: [/quote] [/center] * I have not yet used these spreads for another person's reading. If you'd like to experiment I am willing to give you a discount! **These Spreads are protected by Creative Commons. You may use them for personal use, but you MUST ask for permission to use them in your own shop. ***These can increase in slots with demand
Tarot Readings
Decks wrote:
Chrysalis Tarot : Normal rates apply
Osho Zen Tarot: Double price applied. You may of course ask why.

Very Simple Spread / Read
Daily Meditation Spread
6g : 3K
able to be done by PM

Simple Spread / Read
Relating
20g : 10K
AUTUMN'S HERE*
16g:8K

Normal Spread / Read
Pentagram 5 Card Spread
30g:15K
Hidden Truth 4 Card Spread*
20g:10K
Diamond 5 Card Spread
30G:15K
The Prophet 4 card spread*
50g:25K

Somewhat Complicated Spread / Read
Self Love 8 Card Spread*
70G:35K
Deity Identification 5 Card Spread *
70G:35K
Deity Communication 6 Card Spread*
50G:25K
The Key 8 Card Spread
80G:40K
Flying Bird 7 Card Spread*
60G:30K
"Treat Yo' Self" 8 Card Spread*
60g:30K
Mister Babadook 7 Card Spread*
80g:40K
Fairy Star 8 Card Spread*
75g:35K

Complicated Spread / Read
Celtic Cross 10 Card Spread*
100g:50K
Morticia Adams 8 Card Spread*
160g:80K
Writing Fiction 7 Card Spread*
100g:50K

Very Complicated Spread / Read
The Mirror 12 Card Spread*
240g:120K

Flight Rising Spreads**

=+DERG LORE SPREAD+=
Tier 1 - 1 card - 10K
Tier 2 - 4 cards - 20K
Tier 3 - 7 cards - 50K
Tier 4 - 10 cards - 75K

=(Clan Lore Spread)=
Tier 1 - 2 cards - 20K
Tier 2 - 7 cards - 55K
Tier 3 - 10 cards - 100K

Let's Experiment : D
If you know of a spread you'd like me to try, or you want to donate a deck, I'd be happy to hear you out. First time attempts on a Spread will get a discount. If you donate a Deck to me I'll have you not only honored on my topic permanently. I'll probably throw in a few other things, but that has to actually happen.
Quote:
Slots
Very Simple Spreads: Unlimited
Simple Spreads: 10***
Normal Spreads: 8***
Somewhat Complicated Spreads: 6***
Complicated Spreads: 4
Very Complicated Spreads: 2 Slots
FR Spreads:

* I have not yet used these spreads for another person's reading. If you'd like to experiment I am willing to give you a discount!
**These Spreads are protected by Creative Commons. You may use them for personal use, but you MUST ask for permission to use them in your own shop.
***These can increase in slots with demand
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yGd6nK4.png[/img][/center] wip banner [center][b]Tier 0: Free Tier : Please Credit[/b] [url=http://imgur.com/a/TZNau#0]AlphaNumeric Deity Sigils Album[/url]; [url=http://imgur.com/a/R0C1w#0]Eldar Futhark Deity Sigils Album[/url] AN Deity Well Wishings Album; EF Deity Well Wishings Album [b]Tier 1: Dragon Names : 10g:5K[/b] -Examples Coming Soon- [b]Tier 2: Clan Names :20g:10K[/b] -Examples Coming Soon- [b]Tier 3: Your Name as a Sigil : 30g:15K[/b] -Examples Coming Soon- [b]Tier 4: Actual Sigils : 60g:30K[/b] -Examples Coming Soon- [quote][b][u]={}SLOTS{}=[/u][/b] [i]Tier 1:[/i ]20 Slots [i]Tier 2:[/i] 15 Slots [i]Tier 3:[/i] 10 Slots [i]Tier 4:[/i] 2 Slots [/quote] [/center]
yGd6nK4.png
wip banner

Tier 0: Free Tier : Please Credit
AlphaNumeric Deity Sigils Album; Eldar Futhark Deity Sigils Album
AN Deity Well Wishings Album; EF Deity Well Wishings Album

Tier 1: Dragon Names : 10g:5K
-Examples Coming Soon-

Tier 2: Clan Names :20g:10K
-Examples Coming Soon-

Tier 3: Your Name as a Sigil : 30g:15K
-Examples Coming Soon-

Tier 4: Actual Sigils : 60g:30K
-Examples Coming Soon-

Quote:
={}SLOTS{}=

Tier 1:20 Slots
Tier 2: 15 Slots
Tier 3: 10 Slots
Tier 4: 2 Slots
Writing

=|Stories|=
COMING SOON

+-Haiku's-+

Based On a Dragon
with Bio / Proper Profile - 7K
with barebones info - 9K

Based On a Clan
with detailed Lore - 10K
with no Lore - 14K

Based On a Flight
with how you want it to 'feel' - 12K
with no guidance - 12K

Based On a Usergroup
with a paragraph to explain - 15K

Based On a Ship
with sufficient detail on ship - 10K
with insuffiecient detail on ship - 5K

=;Profile Bios;=
Under 100 =30g: 15K
100-200 = 20g:10K
200-500 words = 24g:12K
500-800 words = 30g:15K
800-1000 words = 40g:20K

=~=Clan Lore=~=

500 or less words = 40g:20K

_=Lair Reviews=_
COMING SOON
Writing

=|Stories|=
COMING SOON

+-Haiku's-+

Based On a Dragon
with Bio / Proper Profile - 7K
with barebones info - 9K

Based On a Clan
with detailed Lore - 10K
with no Lore - 14K

Based On a Flight
with how you want it to 'feel' - 12K
with no guidance - 12K

Based On a Usergroup
with a paragraph to explain - 15K

Based On a Ship
with sufficient detail on ship - 10K
with insuffiecient detail on ship - 5K

=;Profile Bios;=
Under 100 =30g: 15K
100-200 = 20g:10K
200-500 words = 24g:12K
500-800 words = 30g:15K
800-1000 words = 40g:20K

=~=Clan Lore=~=

500 or less words = 40g:20K

_=Lair Reviews=_
COMING SOON
Writing Samples

Lore Sample
Quote:
At some point in The Fourth Age, The Arcanist had written a spell to move celestial objects from one place to another. To test it, he pulled a Comet out of alignment just as it was making a pass over Sornieth. Satisfied with seeing it budge from it's orbit he started making notes, and completely ignored it's new trajectory.
Within hours The Comet became a meteorite, and crashed down onto a then island of no note in the Crystalspine Reaches, and formed The Celestial Scar, and the explosion formed a wide valley. The Comet contained massive amounts of celestial energy, which often fluctuated and caused the very air on the border of the island's shores to be impenetrable from the ouside most days. The arcane pulses from The Arcanist's work caused the mountain ranges to warp in the direction of The Observatory, and eventually cause The Celestial Scar to be even less visible on days that the force field wasn't active.
This created the legend of Mirage Peak, an island in The Arcanist's Domain that was impossible to reach without Mirage Peak choosing to allow someone's visitation.
After a growing famine threatened to destroy the clan Scrollscatter was born into, Scrollscatter decided to seek out The Celestial Scar. It was a completely uninhabited and massive island. It was bound to be safe, and bound to be sustainable for centuries. Mithralsoul had been trying to escape his Search, trying to avoid finding his Charge and potentially falling into deep depression if he failed to protect it. The two met under a massive tree in the Crater, and a love blossom that led to Clan CometFound.
The Meteorite had massive amounts of celestial energy and proved able to hold every member of a future Clan, and the energy was powerful not just for Divinations, but was able to be used to make the force-filed controllable. The legend of Mirage Peak became a Legend of The Sacred Meteor and it's powerful Oracles. Eventually after making contact with a Lightning Flight a railway was ran from Peak to Peak so that a reliable way to reach The Celestial Scar could exist. Now that you've arrived, will you get your Fortune told, get a Souveneir Sigil, or will you have your name written into legend?
Writing Samples

Lore Sample
Quote:
At some point in The Fourth Age, The Arcanist had written a spell to move celestial objects from one place to another. To test it, he pulled a Comet out of alignment just as it was making a pass over Sornieth. Satisfied with seeing it budge from it's orbit he started making notes, and completely ignored it's new trajectory.
Within hours The Comet became a meteorite, and crashed down onto a then island of no note in the Crystalspine Reaches, and formed The Celestial Scar, and the explosion formed a wide valley. The Comet contained massive amounts of celestial energy, which often fluctuated and caused the very air on the border of the island's shores to be impenetrable from the ouside most days. The arcane pulses from The Arcanist's work caused the mountain ranges to warp in the direction of The Observatory, and eventually cause The Celestial Scar to be even less visible on days that the force field wasn't active.
This created the legend of Mirage Peak, an island in The Arcanist's Domain that was impossible to reach without Mirage Peak choosing to allow someone's visitation.
After a growing famine threatened to destroy the clan Scrollscatter was born into, Scrollscatter decided to seek out The Celestial Scar. It was a completely uninhabited and massive island. It was bound to be safe, and bound to be sustainable for centuries. Mithralsoul had been trying to escape his Search, trying to avoid finding his Charge and potentially falling into deep depression if he failed to protect it. The two met under a massive tree in the Crater, and a love blossom that led to Clan CometFound.
The Meteorite had massive amounts of celestial energy and proved able to hold every member of a future Clan, and the energy was powerful not just for Divinations, but was able to be used to make the force-filed controllable. The legend of Mirage Peak became a Legend of The Sacred Meteor and it's powerful Oracles. Eventually after making contact with a Lightning Flight a railway was ran from Peak to Peak so that a reliable way to reach The Celestial Scar could exist. Now that you've arrived, will you get your Fortune told, get a Souveneir Sigil, or will you have your name written into legend?
[center][u][b]Discounts, Exchange Rates, and Items I'll Take for Credit[/b][/u] [quote][u][b]=_Discounts_=[/b][/u] [left][LIST] [*]Arcane Flight - 5% [*] [indent]During any push - 10%[/indent] [*] [indent]During weeks Arcane holds 1st - 25% (Also 5% non-Arcane)[/indent] [*] [indent]During weeks Arcane holds 2nd - 15%[/indent] [*] [indent]During weeks Arcane holds 3rd - 12%[/indent] [*] [indent]STARFALL - 50% (Arcane) , 10% (Everyone)[/indent] [*]Former Customers - 5% [*]Newbies - 20% [*]People who have participated in all my shops - 10% [*]Have done art for me - 10% [*]People who have given me major item on wishlist - 20% (lasts 2 weeks) [*]Holidays - 15% (for Flight of Holiday) , 5% (Everyone) [/LIST][/left][/quote] [quote] [b][u] =+$Credit$+=[/u][/b] The exchange rate is as follows. Purchases are to be made with 100+ gems [i]or[/i] $1+. I can get my paypal to work properly for this when someone requests it. The only other way is to gift me an item and get an amount of credit equivalent to the Value Tier the item in question if placed in. These are negotiable of course. $1 : 100g : 50kT : 100 Cred 1g : 500T : 1 Cred In Season Holiday Currency (Day1) : 2 Gems : 1kT Day4 : 750T Day6+: 500T Out of Season: 300T[/quote] [quote][left][b][u]Tiers:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] 1 Star - 10KT or less [*] 2 Stars - 10KT to 35KT [*] 3 Stars - 35KT to 70KT [*] 4 Stars - 70KT to 120KT [*] 5 Stars - 120KT to 200KT [*] Perf Stars - 200KT or more [/LIST][/left][/quote] EGG* Genes (Are they designer?) 4 Stars Common Genes 5 Stars Uncommon Genes Perf Stars Rare Genes Accents Skins Familiar Battle[/center] *Cap: 150KT Credit value
Discounts, Exchange Rates, and Items I'll Take for Credit
Quote:
=_Discounts_=
  • Arcane Flight - 5%
  • During any push - 10%
  • During weeks Arcane holds 1st - 25% (Also 5% non-Arcane)
  • During weeks Arcane holds 2nd - 15%
  • During weeks Arcane holds 3rd - 12%
  • STARFALL - 50% (Arcane) , 10% (Everyone)
  • Former Customers - 5%
  • Newbies - 20%
  • People who have participated in all my shops - 10%
  • Have done art for me - 10%
  • People who have given me major item on wishlist - 20% (lasts 2 weeks)
  • Holidays - 15% (for Flight of Holiday) , 5% (Everyone)
Quote:
=+$Credit$+=
The exchange rate is as follows. Purchases are to be made with 100+ gems or $1+. I can get my paypal to work properly for this when someone requests it. The only other way is to gift me an item and get an amount of credit equivalent to the Value Tier the item in question if placed in. These are negotiable of course.
$1 : 100g : 50kT : 100 Cred
1g : 500T : 1 Cred
In Season Holiday Currency (Day1) : 2 Gems : 1kT
Day4 : 750T
Day6+: 500T
Out of Season: 300T
Quote:
Tiers:
  • 1 Star - 10KT or less
  • 2 Stars - 10KT to 35KT
  • 3 Stars - 35KT to 70KT
  • 4 Stars - 70KT to 120KT
  • 5 Stars - 120KT to 200KT
  • Perf Stars - 200KT or more

EGG*

Genes (Are they designer?)
4 Stars
Common Genes
5 Stars
Uncommon Genes
Perf Stars
Rare Genes
Accents
Skins
Familiar
Battle

*Cap: 150KT Credit value
FAQ, Affiliates, and Art Credits
FAQ, Affiliates, and Art Credits
[b]=/Package Deals, Currently Open Slots\=[/b] [quote][center][u][b]Package Deals[/b][/u] These deals are combined items across multiple shops, and often make it easier for me to process. [b]Daily Reading+ Other Reading[/b] I like to do a daily reading as a warmup for each person and offer it as a package. Price: 1.5K+Price of other item. [b]Personality Package[/b] (Dragon Personality Spread+Bio) Tier Cost+ Bio Price [b]Clan Lore Package[/b] (Lore Spread + Lore) Tier Cost+ Lore Price [b]Dragon Purchase Package[/b] (Dragon + Fortune + Bio) Cost of Dragon (-10%)+ Tier Cost+ Bio Price [b]Dragon Purchase+ Package[/b] (Dragon+ Fortune+ Bio+ Sigil) Cost of Dragon (-20%)+ Tier Cost+ Bio Price+ Sigil Price (-10%)[/center][/quote] [quote][center][u][b]Slot Statuses[/b][/u][/center] [b]Tarot: [/b]All Open [b]Sigils:[/b] All Open [b]Writing:[/b] All Open[/quote]
=/Package Deals, Currently Open Slots\=
Quote:
Package Deals
These deals are combined items across multiple shops, and often make it easier for me to process.

Daily Reading+ Other Reading
I like to do a daily reading as a warmup for each person and offer it as a package.
Price: 1.5K+Price of other item.

Personality Package (Dragon Personality Spread+Bio)
Tier Cost+ Bio Price

Clan Lore Package (Lore Spread + Lore)
Tier Cost+ Lore Price

Dragon Purchase Package (Dragon + Fortune + Bio)
Cost of Dragon (-10%)+ Tier Cost+ Bio Price

Dragon Purchase+ Package (Dragon+ Fortune+ Bio+ Sigil)
Cost of Dragon (-20%)+ Tier Cost+ Bio Price+ Sigil Price (-10%)

Quote:
Slot Statuses

Tarot: All Open
Sigils: All Open
Writing: All Open
reserved
reserved
Annnnd we're open!