Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RJ's Dragon Portraits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@RJWolf Hmm.. they're all Below Zero's. (I'll get back to you later, though!)
@RJWolf Hmm.. they're all Below Zero's. (I'll get back to you later, though!)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@RJWolf Okay, I'm ready! I've got a Crystal Rainbow, a Frosted, and a Below Zero. I'll send them when you confirm! •Image of the dragon Make him look evil, with a sinister expression, please. He was born on Halloween :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18071185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180712/18071185_350.png[/img] [/url] •Sketch, Lineart, or Colored Colored •Include Apparel? Yes please! (If you could do him down to the chest enough to get the skull/collar of the cloak and some of the mushrooms, that would be amazing. And maybe put the spider from his cobwebs on his head somewhere?)
@RJWolf Okay, I'm ready! I've got a Crystal Rainbow, a Frosted, and a Below Zero. I'll send them when you confirm!

•Image of the dragon
Make him look evil, with a sinister expression, please. He was born on Halloween :3

18071185_350.png

•Sketch, Lineart, or Colored
Colored

•Include Apparel?
Yes please! (If you could do him down to the chest enough to get the skull/collar of the cloak and some of the mushrooms, that would be amazing. And maybe put the spider from his cobwebs on his head somewhere?)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm Heya! Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for getting back to me
Alrighty, so evil looking, colored and with enough of the apparel to show. Awesome, I love Halloween dragons. I'll go ahead and get started on it now if you'll send over the skins. c:
@CometStorm Heya! Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for getting back to me
Alrighty, so evil looking, colored and with enough of the apparel to show. Awesome, I love Halloween dragons. I'll go ahead and get started on it now if you'll send over the skins. c:
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RJWolf It's fine! Sending them now :D
@RJWolf It's fine! Sending them now :D
~THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE TIME~
~THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE TIME~
@RJWolf Hiya! Sorry to peek into such an old thread, but I saw it in your sig and I was wondering if you'd still do this for the earth fest?
@RJWolf Hiya! Sorry to peek into such an old thread, but I saw it in your sig and I was wondering if you'd still do this for the earth fest?
Sign_2.png
@sunbones

Hi there! I sure could, no problem. This hasn't been open because I was away from the site for a few months, but I'll be sure to start up again this upcoming festival. :D
@sunbones

Hi there! I sure could, no problem. This hasn't been open because I was away from the site for a few months, but I'll be sure to start up again this upcoming festival. :D
@RJWolf Oh sweet! Mind if I reserve a slot?
@RJWolf Oh sweet! Mind if I reserve a slot?
Sign_2.png
@sunbones

Got you covered. UwU
@sunbones

Got you covered. UwU
@RJWolf

Might I reserve a slot for the upcoming festival as well? :)
@RJWolf

Might I reserve a slot for the upcoming festival as well? :)
UCwsx8y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73