Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dergs & OCs! spratinti's art shop [CLOS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=7][b]SEEPRATINTTI'S ART SHOP[/b][/size] [center][color=red]Please refer to the topic title for shop's state.[/color][/center] [b]Please ping me to get my attention![/b] [quote=GUIDELINES] [LIST] [*]USD to gems ratio is [b]1:100[/b] [*]Gems to treasure ratio is [b]1:680[/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Do not claim a slot, offer or regular, if you cannot pay right away![/b] [*][b]Payments must be performed beforehand.[/b] [*]If you are ordering something else than a sketch, you can pay after I have provided you a sketch. I will not proceed further without payment. [*][b]Refunds will not be provided after the commission has been finished.[/b] Any refunds depend on the state of the commission at that time. [*]Full refund available only if no sketch was provided to the customer before the refund was asked. [*][b]Customers paying in USD are the top priority.[/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Do not claim the received artwork as your own. [*]You are free to use the artwork received anywhere. If used outside of FR, proper credit must be given. [*]You are free to resize and crop the artwork received. If the artist's signature is cropped off or resized very small, proper credit must be given. [*]Ask about other usage. [/LIST][/quote]
SEEPRATINTTI'S ART SHOP

Please refer to the topic title for shop's state.

Please ping me to get my attention!

GUIDELINES wrote:
  • USD to gems ratio is 1:100
  • Gems to treasure ratio is 1:680

• Do not claim a slot, offer or regular, if you cannot pay right away!
  • Payments must be performed beforehand.
  • If you are ordering something else than a sketch, you can pay after I have provided you a sketch. I will not proceed further without payment.
  • Refunds will not be provided after the commission has been finished. Any refunds depend on the state of the commission at that time.
  • Full refund available only if no sketch was provided to the customer before the refund was asked.
  • Customers paying in USD are the top priority.

• Do not claim the received artwork as your own.
  • You are free to use the artwork received anywhere. If used outside of FR, proper credit must be given.
  • You are free to resize and crop the artwork received. If the artist's signature is cropped off or resized very small, proper credit must be given.
  • Ask about other usage.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
[columns][size=7][b]CURRENT OFFERS[/b][/size] Christmas isn't too far away now, which means [b]CHRISTMAS OFFERS[/b]!! [size=7][s][b]headshots -60%[/b][/s][/size] Until [b]25th of December 2015[/b], you can take home a [b]cell shaded headshot[/b] of your dragon or OC* for [b]60% off[/b]! *Dragon/-ish or equine OCs only! [size=7][b]offer prices[/b][/size] [b]850kT[/b] per headshot (normally 2,38 mil. T), price can go up for very complex characters or dragons. [size=7][b]keep in mind[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]This offer is available [b]only for treasure payments[/b]! [*]These headshots have a transparent background! [*][b]Colored lineart[/b] must be requested separately [b]when ordering[/b] (no effect to price)! [*][b]One headshot per person[/b], one dragon/char per piece! [*]First come, first served, [b]no wait list[/b]! [*]Three slots available at a time! [*][b]All regular commission terms apply[/b]! [/LIST][nextcol][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/52c1/f/2015/311/d/a/fr_eaden_artshop_by_seepranne-d9fwb7b.png[/img][/columns] [center]___________________________________________________________________________[/center] [columns][size=7][s][b]cuties -50%[/b][/s][/size] Until [b]25th of December 2015[/b], you can take home a [b]custom cutie[/b] of your dragon or OC* for [b]50% off[/b]! *Dragon/-ish or equine OCs only! [size=7][b]offer prices[/b][/size] [b]400kT[/b] per cutie (normally 816kT), price can go up for very complex characters or dragons. [size=7][b]keep in mind[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]This offer is available [b]only for treasure payments[/b]! [*]Default eyes available [b]only[/b]! [*]These cuties have a transparent background! [*][b]Two cuties per person[/b], one dragon/char per piece! [*]First come, first served, [b]no wait list[/b]! [*]Three slots available at a time! [*][b]All regular commission terms apply[/b]! [/LIST][nextcol][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/4486/f/2015/311/7/0/customcutiesoffer_by_seepranne-d9ftzh7.png[/img][/columns]
CURRENT OFFERS

Christmas isn't too far away now, which means CHRISTMAS OFFERS!!

headshots -60%

Until 25th of December 2015, you can take home a cell shaded headshot of your dragon or OC* for 60% off!

*Dragon/-ish or equine OCs only!

offer prices

850kT per headshot (normally 2,38 mil. T), price can go up for very complex characters or dragons.

keep in mind

• This offer is available only for treasure payments!
  • These headshots have a transparent background!
  • Colored lineart must be requested separately when ordering (no effect to price)!
  • One headshot per person, one dragon/char per piece!
  • First come, first served, no wait list!
  • Three slots available at a time!
  • All regular commission terms apply!
fr_eaden_artshop_by_seepranne-d9fwb7b.png

cuties -50%

Until 25th of December 2015, you can take home a custom cutie of your dragon or OC* for 50% off!

*Dragon/-ish or equine OCs only!

offer prices

400kT per cutie (normally 816kT), price can go up for very complex characters or dragons.

keep in mind

• This offer is available only for treasure payments!
  • Default eyes available only!
  • These cuties have a transparent background!
  • Two cuties per person, one dragon/char per piece!
  • First come, first served, no wait list!
  • Three slots available at a time!
  • All regular commission terms apply!
customcutiesoffer_by_seepranne-d9ftzh7.png
fr-lucanim-ak.png
[size=7][b]PRICES[/b][/size] [columns][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/d47f/f/2015/320/3/d/as_sketch_1_by_seepranne-d9gxik8.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][b]COLORED SKETCH[/b][/size] Headshot 10$ / 1000G / 680kT Fullbody 15$ / 1500G / 1,02 mil. T [/columns] [columns][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/60e3/f/2015/320/4/6/as_flats_2_by_seepranne-d9gxiki.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][b]FLAT COLORS[/b][/size] Headshot 20$ / 2000G / 1,36 mil. T Fullbody 30$ / 3000G / 2,04 mil. T [/columns] [columns][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/6593/f/2015/320/e/3/as_cell_1_by_seepranne-d9gxikw.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][b]CELL SHADED[/b][/size] Headshot 35$ / 3500G / 2,38 mil. T Fullbody 45$ / 4500G / 3,06 mil. T [/columns] [columns][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/9b2d/f/2015/320/e/7/as_cutie_2_by_seepranne-d9gxiks.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][b]CUSTOM CUTIES[/b][/size] 20$ / 2000G / 1,36 mil. T All apparel, skins and accents included for FR dragons. OCs also available as with other commission types. [/columns] [size=2]Prices are subject to change. Very detailed character or dragon can bring the price up.[/size] Ask for any other commission type, we can discuss! Don't be afraid to tell me if you're on a budget. [b]I'm taking USD, gems or treasure as payment.[/b] See the first post for conversion rates. Paypal for USD only. I accept mixed payments. You can also pay with [url=http://sta.sh/01x4m29l43wn]bribe items[/url]. These are valued by the lowest AH price (gem marketplace items valued by their marketplace value). [b]Ask about art trades, I love art trades![/b] Though I am excepting about the same quality from your art as from mine, I don't want to work my butt off for doodles. For more art examples, see below slots and pinglist, visit my [url=http://seepranne.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/]dA gallery[/url] or take a look at all the [url=http://sta.sh/2gwuvjfll5h]FR art I've done[/url] so far. [quote=I WILL OR WON'T] [b]I WILL DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]FR dragons [*]dragon or equine OCs [/LIST] [b]I'M NOT GOOD AT BUT I WILL DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]coatls [*]skydancers [*]mirrors [*]tundras [*]clothes [*]gore [/LIST] [b]I WON'T GUARANTEE THE RESULT[/b] (will draw, probably not too pretty tho) [LIST] [*]snappers* [*]wolf capes [*]antlers [/LIST] [b]I WON'T DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]familiars (can make an exception, depends on familiar, ask) [*]humans or humanoids [/LIST] [/quote] [size=2]* aka never drawn this before[/size] [center]Looking for a cutie but not interested in a custom? See [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1551204]EE Cuties in adopts[/url]![/center] [size=2]I reserve the right to use the art I have made in my portfolio etc. I have the right to reject from making a commission if I don't feel comfortable with it.[/size]
PRICES

as_sketch_1_by_seepranne-d9gxik8.png COLORED SKETCH

Headshot
10$ / 1000G / 680kT

Fullbody
15$ / 1500G / 1,02 mil. T

as_flats_2_by_seepranne-d9gxiki.png FLAT COLORS

Headshot
20$ / 2000G / 1,36 mil. T

Fullbody
30$ / 3000G / 2,04 mil. T

as_cell_1_by_seepranne-d9gxikw.png CELL SHADED

Headshot
35$ / 3500G / 2,38 mil. T

Fullbody
45$ / 4500G / 3,06 mil. T

as_cutie_2_by_seepranne-d9gxiks.png CUSTOM CUTIES

20$ / 2000G / 1,36 mil. T

All apparel, skins and accents included for FR dragons. OCs also available as with other commission types.

Prices are subject to change. Very detailed character or dragon can bring the price up.

Ask for any other commission type, we can discuss! Don't be afraid to tell me if you're on a budget.

I'm taking USD, gems or treasure as payment. See the first post for conversion rates. Paypal for USD only. I accept mixed payments. You can also pay with bribe items. These are valued by the lowest AH price (gem marketplace items valued by their marketplace value).

Ask about art trades, I love art trades! Though I am excepting about the same quality from your art as from mine, I don't want to work my butt off for doodles.

For more art examples, see below slots and pinglist, visit my dA gallery or take a look at all the FR art I've done so far.

I WILL OR WON'T wrote:
I WILL DRAW
  • FR dragons
  • dragon or equine OCs

I'M NOT GOOD AT BUT I WILL DRAW
  • coatls
  • skydancers
  • mirrors
  • tundras
  • clothes
  • gore

I WON'T GUARANTEE THE RESULT (will draw, probably not too pretty tho)
  • snappers*
  • wolf capes
  • antlers

I WON'T DRAW
  • familiars (can make an exception, depends on familiar, ask)
  • humans or humanoids

* aka never drawn this before

Looking for a cutie but not interested in a custom? See EE Cuties in adopts!

I reserve the right to use the art I have made in my portfolio etc.
I have the right to reject from making a commission if I don't feel comfortable with it.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
Possible delays, please be patient!

SLOTS

Claim a slot by commenting this thread. Ping me to get my attention. Send any details via PM after I verify your slot. This way I can track any orders better.

1. -
  2. -
  3. -

OFFER SLOTS

Headshots -60%
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -

Custom cuties -50%
  1. Revelare, 1x PAID
  2. -
  3. -

PINGLIST

@adorableVagabond @Kuroida @Revelare @Tzinoka

General pinglist is permanent. If you wish to be removed, let me know!
Possible delays, please be patient!

SLOTS

Claim a slot by commenting this thread. Ping me to get my attention. Send any details via PM after I verify your slot. This way I can track any orders better.

1. -
  2. -
  3. -

OFFER SLOTS

Headshots -60%
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -

Custom cuties -50%
  1. Revelare, 1x PAID
  2. -
  3. -

PINGLIST

@adorableVagabond @Kuroida @Revelare @Tzinoka

General pinglist is permanent. If you wish to be removed, let me know!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
[size=7][b]MORE EXAMPLES[/b][/size] [indent][size=2]some of the examples might be a bit outdated[/size][/indent] [quote=COLORED SKETCHES][center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/cb2a/f/2016/027/5/d/artshop_sketches_by_seepranne-d9pjdqy.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=FLAT COLORED][center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/58b3/f/2016/027/5/6/artshop_flats_by_seepranne-d9pjdrb.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=CELL SHADED][center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/60a6/f/2016/027/5/4/artshop_cell_by_seepranne-d9pjenu.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=CUSTOM CUTIES][center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/f9d7/f/2016/027/0/5/artshop_cuties_by_seepranne-d9pjeog.png[/img][/center][/quote]
MORE EXAMPLES
some of the examples might be a bit outdated

COLORED SKETCHES wrote:
artshop_sketches_by_seepranne-d9pjdqy.png
FLAT COLORED wrote:
artshop_flats_by_seepranne-d9pjdrb.png
CELL SHADED wrote:
artshop_cell_by_seepranne-d9pjenu.png
CUSTOM CUTIES wrote:
artshop_cuties_by_seepranne-d9pjeog.png
fr-lucanim-ak.png
Thanks for the ping! I don't have gems or real money to spend right now, but i will keep an eye on this shop if i do!
Thanks for the ping! I don't have gems or real money to spend right now, but i will keep an eye on this shop if i do!
@Tsuriruto
Great, I appreciate it!
@Tsuriruto
Great, I appreciate it!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti

Hello! Do you have anymore examples of custom cuties? I'm presuming they are smaller than the other art (...hence the cuties? XD)? In any case, I'd love to get one~ I'd just like to know more about it!
@seepratintti

Hello! Do you have anymore examples of custom cuties? I'm presuming they are smaller than the other art (...hence the cuties? XD)? In any case, I'd love to get one~ I'd just like to know more about it!
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock
Unfortunately I don't have any more examples of dragon cuties, since I started off with horses (aka sticklegs). One of those here. A custom cutie is very stylized drawing of your dragon or OC with big, ellipse shaped eyes. They can be resized to be small, but I work with big canvas sizes, so you can choose the resolution pretty much. For example the adoptable cuties' original resolution is 2047 x 2030 px.
@atrolock
Unfortunately I don't have any more examples of dragon cuties, since I started off with horses (aka sticklegs). One of those here. A custom cutie is very stylized drawing of your dragon or OC with big, ellipse shaped eyes. They can be resized to be small, but I work with big canvas sizes, so you can choose the resolution pretty much. For example the adoptable cuties' original resolution is 2047 x 2030 px.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti

Oh, all right! That makes more sense than what I was thinking. Is it all right if I claim a slot for one, then? I'll PM you the details momentarily. :)
@seepratintti

Oh, all right! That makes more sense than what I was thinking. Is it all right if I claim a slot for one, then? I'll PM you the details momentarily. :)
odJgrAd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6