Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ! Custom Coatl Chibi's ! [PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center]Seem familiar? Find my Wildclaw Bust thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1621194]here[/url]! [b]* TWO POSES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. * Please specify 1 or 2 when requesting a chibi! My paypal address is kaili0307 @ gmail . com Please send money as to a FRIEND so there are no deductions![/b] [b][u]IF MY THREAD IS FULL[/u]: Please consider visiting[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1593806] this Coatl thread[/url] in the meantime! It's run by my best friend and the money benefits us both. They work very quickly and have exceptional art skills, so please consider them if you have a long wait here! [/b] I'm doing little Coatl bab's for some spare money since I'm gettin' into a bit of a noodle right now ;; Each Coatl will be your choice of $1 USD / 100G / 60kT As of right now, Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly are complimentary genes. Any other Primary/Secondary will be an additional $0.70 / 70G / 42kT Any other Tertiary will be an additional $0.50 / 50G / 30kT Skins, Accents, and Apparel may be extra at the artist's discretion.[/center] Have some examples ! [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/522b/f/2015/243/8/b/litterbox_by_beefystew-d97x25r.png[/img] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/97bc/f/2015/255/3/8/floofer_by_beefystew-d97xkqx.png[/img][/center]
Seem familiar? Find my Wildclaw Bust thread here!

* TWO POSES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. *
Please specify 1 or 2 when requesting a chibi!
My paypal address is kaili0307 @ gmail . com
Please send money as to a FRIEND so there are no deductions!

IF MY THREAD IS FULL:

Please consider visiting this Coatl thread in the meantime! It's run by my best friend and the money benefits us both. They work very quickly and have exceptional art skills, so please consider them if you have a long wait here!

I'm doing little Coatl bab's for some spare money since
I'm gettin' into a bit of a noodle right now ;;

Each Coatl will be your choice of $1 USD / 100G / 60kT

As of right now, Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly are complimentary genes.
Any other Primary/Secondary will be an additional $0.70 / 70G / 42kT
Any other Tertiary will be an additional $0.50 / 50G / 30kT

Skins, Accents, and Apparel may be extra at the artist's discretion.

Have some examples !
litterbox_by_beefystew-d97x25r.png
floofer_by_beefystew-d97xkqx.png
beanbanner2_by_beefystew-daz42b2.png
[center][b]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:[/b][/center] [b]Q: What is Ping-Only Mode? A:[/b] Ping-Only mode means I am not accepting commissions at the time, but will notify you upon request when slots are available. Ping-Only Mode generally only lasts for a few days (approximately 2-7 depending on workload). [b]Q: Are all Primary/Secondary combos the same price? A:[/b] Yes! Any Primary/Secondary gene combination that is [i]not[/i] Iridescent/Shimmer will always be the same additional price. This means you can get Crystal/Seraph, Paint/Speckle, or anything else for the same price! However, this still applies if one of the two genes are complimentary, so Iridescent/Current or Vipera/Shimmer will still be the same additional cost as the others. [b]Q: Are you going to add other breeds? A:[/b] Unless I am quite heavily bribed or the shop begins to slow down, I probably won't be adding new breeds any time soon simply due to shortages on time. I will, however, continue to add new Coatl poses to choose from! [b]Q: What is your workframe? A:[/b] You can generally expect a Coatl to be completed within a few days, faster on the weekend than weekdays. If you notice your Coatl is taking an exceptionally long time to finish (7 days or more) you may absolutely send me a message and I will rectify the issue as soon as possible. However, if I am expecting delays, I will normally inform the affected users immediately. [b]Q: I've received my commission and would like to leave professional feedback on it. How can I do this? A:[/b] All feedback, positive or negative, is extremely desired and appreciated! If you'd like, submitting a simple review to [url=http://flightrisingreviews.tumblr.com/submit]this Tumblr page[/url] will help me to build my profile and create more commission opportunities for you! [i]** Note: If you feel your experience was lackluster or you did not receive work that you feel is acceptable, please do not be opposed to sending me a message stating why ! I am more than happy to fix any mistakes so you may leave with a desired product! [/i] [center][quote name="PINGLIST"] @ jaymargaret @ pooses @ SylphRespect @ SwirlingWhispers @ CapnSan @ Raeyena @ cre @ Heat @ emeraldeyes @ Lomedraug @ tunatuna @ KeiTan @ surfingpikachu @ litterbox @ Kalistys @ tidecaller @ kizzle @ EchoFlower @ Berrysheep [/quote][/center]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: What is Ping-Only Mode?
A:
Ping-Only mode means I am not accepting commissions at the time, but will notify you upon request when slots are available. Ping-Only Mode generally only lasts for a few days (approximately 2-7 depending on workload).

Q: Are all Primary/Secondary combos the same price?
A:
Yes! Any Primary/Secondary gene combination that is not Iridescent/Shimmer will always be the same additional price. This means you can get Crystal/Seraph, Paint/Speckle, or anything else for the same price! However, this still applies if one of the two genes are complimentary, so Iridescent/Current or Vipera/Shimmer will still be the same additional cost as the others.

Q: Are you going to add other breeds?
A:
Unless I am quite heavily bribed or the shop begins to slow down, I probably won't be adding new breeds any time soon simply due to shortages on time. I will, however, continue to add new Coatl poses to choose from!

Q: What is your workframe?
A:
You can generally expect a Coatl to be completed within a few days, faster on the weekend than weekdays. If you notice your Coatl is taking an exceptionally long time to finish (7 days or more) you may absolutely send me a message and I will rectify the issue as soon as possible. However, if I am expecting delays, I will normally inform the affected users immediately.

Q: I've received my commission and would like to leave professional feedback on it. How can I do this?
A:
All feedback, positive or negative, is extremely desired and appreciated! If you'd like, submitting a simple review to this Tumblr page will help me to build my profile and create more commission opportunities for you!
** Note: If you feel your experience was lackluster or you did not receive work that you feel is acceptable, please do not be opposed to sending me a message stating why ! I am more than happy to fix any mistakes so you may leave with a desired product!

PINGLIST wrote:
@ jaymargaret
@ pooses
@ SylphRespect
@ SwirlingWhispers
@ CapnSan
@ Raeyena
@ cre
@ Heat
@ emeraldeyes
@ Lomedraug
@ tunatuna
@ KeiTan
@ surfingpikachu
@ litterbox
@ Kalistys
@ tidecaller
@ kizzle
@ EchoFlower
@ Berrysheep
!!! CURRENT NEWS !!!

! New Breed in Release !

After nearly a month of voting time, you guys have decided to add Wildclaws as an additional breed to be purchased on the thread! For now, these will be treated similarly to a breed change and will cost an additional charge, but prices for genes remain the same. This thread has finally been opened in the form of Bust Adoptables, which are customizable in the same manner as Coatl's here. There are currently two slots open, so hurry and grab them while you can! Be sure to look at current promotions/discounts too!

In the future, I would like to develop a new system to adding breeds and poses to be something earned instead of simply voting. It would go something along the lines of contributing a portion of commission earnings toward a particular breed. Once the breed hits its goal amount, a base will be made and available to any user!

So it would be like, you purchase a commission, and you have the option to donate an additional amount toward a new base or breed. It's a little bit confusing at the moment but it's still a developing idea, so please give me your input! I'll add some example pictures and scenarios asap.
!!! CURRENT NEWS !!!

! New Breed in Release !

After nearly a month of voting time, you guys have decided to add Wildclaws as an additional breed to be purchased on the thread! For now, these will be treated similarly to a breed change and will cost an additional charge, but prices for genes remain the same. This thread has finally been opened in the form of Bust Adoptables, which are customizable in the same manner as Coatl's here. There are currently two slots open, so hurry and grab them while you can! Be sure to look at current promotions/discounts too!

In the future, I would like to develop a new system to adding breeds and poses to be something earned instead of simply voting. It would go something along the lines of contributing a portion of commission earnings toward a particular breed. Once the breed hits its goal amount, a base will be made and available to any user!

So it would be like, you purchase a commission, and you have the option to donate an additional amount toward a new base or breed. It's a little bit confusing at the moment but it's still a developing idea, so please give me your input! I'll add some example pictures and scenarios asap.
@BeefyStew if cry/face is too much of a bugger you can just make him kinda iri/shim instead *twiddles thumbs* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8981426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89815/8981426_350.png[/img] [/url] No apparel or anything. Whaddya think?
@BeefyStew if cry/face is too much of a bugger you can just make him kinda iri/shim instead *twiddles thumbs*

8981426_350.png

No apparel or anything. Whaddya think?
@SimFeetUnder Would you like for him to have Smoke as well? C:
@SimFeetUnder Would you like for him to have Smoke as well? C:
@BeefyStew yesplease also, thinking USD
(and off topic to this, kinda, did you ever put the color strip-ish on the Moirai art headshot you'd done for me?)
@BeefyStew yesplease also, thinking USD
(and off topic to this, kinda, did you ever put the color strip-ish on the Moirai art headshot you'd done for me?)
@SimFeetUnder I did, actually ! I can't believe I'd forgotten to send you the picture omg I'm sorry

I'll go ahead and send you a PM with that and pricing stuff !
@SimFeetUnder I did, actually ! I can't believe I'd forgotten to send you the picture omg I'm sorry

I'll go ahead and send you a PM with that and pricing stuff !
@BeefyStew thank youuu :D
@BeefyStew thank youuu :D
@SimFeetUnder Here you are! Let me know if there are any changes you'd like made or if you'd like a signature-size version ~ [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/0fce/f/2015/239/e/8/apollo_by_beefystew-d97bl5l.png[/img]
@SimFeetUnder Here you are! Let me know if there are any changes you'd like made or if you'd like a signature-size version ~

apollo_by_beefystew-d97bl5l.png
@peisinoe
@peisinoe
lightfull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20