Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AA (GRAPHICS Shop, OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Xairathan

Sure! I'd say 30kt, or 70 gems for both of them.
@Xairathan

Sure! I'd say 30kt, or 70 gems for both of them.
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@Xairathan [img]http://s14.postimg.org/802ue0ca9/Vl_DIxv_P32.png[/img] [img]http://s11.postimg.org/95u43dh9f/Vl_DIxv_P9.png[/img]
@Xairathan

Vl_DIxv_P32.png

Vl_DIxv_P9.png
@SaucyDruid I don't know if you saw my other post, but I was wondering if you'd like me to change anything, or if this is alright? [img]http://s8.postimg.org/61mjbbi5h/fairy_forest_by_phatpuppyart_d4ptggw.png[/img]
@SaucyDruid

I don't know if you saw my other post, but I was wondering if you'd like me to change anything, or if this is alright?

fairy_forest_by_phatpuppyart_d4ptggw.png
@Disconnection Sorry. I keep having trouble with FR eating posts. It looks great! How much do I owe you again?
@Disconnection Sorry. I keep having trouble with FR eating posts. It looks great! How much do I owe you again?
I've been gone a while
@SaucyDruid

That's fine! I'm glad you like it. That'll be 15kt or 35 gems.
@SaucyDruid

That's fine! I'm glad you like it. That'll be 15kt or 35 gems.
@Disconnection,

Boy, am I glad I stumbled across your shop! I've been dissatisfied with my hatchery signature since I made it, but I haven't had time to sit down and make something better (believe me, it would take forever- I'm not that great at digital art). And then I saw your graphics, which are just magnificent!

So here's my application!

Username and I.D. #: Kitiara, 116422
Order Type: Banner and signature. Can the signature be made narrow enough to fit in my profile page?
Payment Type: Treasure
Style: Something pretty and glittery, but not too obnoxious. I'll leave it to your discretion. :)
Text: Trifles & Treasures, preferably in a handwritten sort of font.
Links: My signature links to my hatchery thread. :)
Extras:

Just let me know how much this'll be (I'm thinking 25k, unless I incur any extra charges) and I'll send payment right over!
Thanks!
@Disconnection,

Boy, am I glad I stumbled across your shop! I've been dissatisfied with my hatchery signature since I made it, but I haven't had time to sit down and make something better (believe me, it would take forever- I'm not that great at digital art). And then I saw your graphics, which are just magnificent!

So here's my application!

Username and I.D. #: Kitiara, 116422
Order Type: Banner and signature. Can the signature be made narrow enough to fit in my profile page?
Style: Something pretty and glittery, but not too obnoxious. I'll leave it to your discretion. :)
Text: Trifles & Treasures, preferably in a handwritten sort of font.
Links: My signature links to my hatchery thread. :)
Extras:

Just let me know how much this'll be (I'm thinking 25k, unless I incur any extra charges) and I'll send payment right over!
Thanks!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@ZephTheRemix [img]http://s16.postimg.org/gr0jcc5x1/output_Tyhzku.gif[/img] I honestly don't like this very much, but my editor kept crashing, so I'm going to put this up, just to see what you would like me to build off of this.
@ZephTheRemix

output_Tyhzku.gif

I honestly don't like this very much, but my editor kept crashing, so I'm going to put this up, just to see what you would like me to build off of this.
@Disconnection

OMG I actually really love this!! :O

I'm so sorry your editor kept crashing though, that sucks! D:

Honestly I think the only edits would be to slightly lower the "Ends are just" part to be centered. Then add "a Firered Nuzlocke" on the right side of the "New Beginnings" text. Lastly (but you don't have to do this if your editor is being stubborn) could you possibly slow down the pictures a bit so they don't change so fast and crop the last white bits off of the Charizard? (even if you don't or the editor won't let you, this still looks great <3)

Thanks so much! :D
@Disconnection

OMG I actually really love this!! :O

I'm so sorry your editor kept crashing though, that sucks! D:

Honestly I think the only edits would be to slightly lower the "Ends are just" part to be centered. Then add "a Firered Nuzlocke" on the right side of the "New Beginnings" text. Lastly (but you don't have to do this if your editor is being stubborn) could you possibly slow down the pictures a bit so they don't change so fast and crop the last white bits off of the Charizard? (even if you don't or the editor won't let you, this still looks great <3)

Thanks so much! :D
d0P48zL.jpg
Order Type: One Banner, Six Headers, One Button
Style: Happy to leave you to make the artistic decisions, and do anything you fancy! I do love the shape of your circular things though!
Links: Aerions Accents
Extras: I'd like the title of the shop in the banner, eveything else is up to you. I'd like the headers to say: Pinglist, For Sale, Preorders, Coming Soon, Retired, Sold Out. I'd like the button to be a similar size to this. Happy to be charged extra for anything!
Username and I.D. #: Aerion #121132
Order Type: One Banner, Six Headers, One Button
Style: Happy to leave you to make the artistic decisions, and do anything you fancy! I do love the shape of your circular things though!
Links: Aerions Accents
Extras: I'd like the title of the shop in the banner, eveything else is up to you. I'd like the headers to say: Pinglist, For Sale, Preorders, Coming Soon, Retired, Sold Out. I'd like the button to be a similar size to this. Happy to be charged extra for anything!
Username and I.D. #: Aerion #121132
@ZephTheRemix [img]http://s7.postimg.org/e42z33uln/output_p_ZNWz_Y.gif[/img] Is this any better?
@ZephTheRemix

output_p_ZNWz_Y.gif

Is this any better?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32