Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AA (GRAPHICS Shop, OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Disconnection Do you like to be paid up front or after the order is finished?

Order Type: Signature
Payment Type: Gems!
Style: Custom, we can talk about this outside of the application :D
Text: There's No Place like Dragonhome
Links: None, this is not for a shop, merely a personal banner
Extras: Unsure?
Username and I.D. #: Ladycowbell #83267
@Disconnection Do you like to be paid up front or after the order is finished?

Order Type: Signature
Payment Type: Gems!
Style: Custom, we can talk about this outside of the application :D
Text: There's No Place like Dragonhome
Links: None, this is not for a shop, merely a personal banner
Extras: Unsure?
Username and I.D. #: Ladycowbell #83267
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@NerdyDragon

Oh wow! Well, first off, I can do hatchling previews, although the card might be a little bit bigger than your example card. Would you prefer that they all have separate backgrounds, based on their name, or would you like me to keep with the space theme on your graphics?

I can do pairs without apparel, and I can definitely do them all!

It's 9kt for each card, and you have 22 pairs, so that'll be 198kt. Would you prefer that I make all of them at once, or would you like me to do them one at a time, so you can approve each one?
@NerdyDragon

Oh wow! Well, first off, I can do hatchling previews, although the card might be a little bit bigger than your example card. Would you prefer that they all have separate backgrounds, based on their name, or would you like me to keep with the space theme on your graphics?

I can do pairs without apparel, and I can definitely do them all!

It's 9kt for each card, and you have 22 pairs, so that'll be 198kt. Would you prefer that I make all of them at once, or would you like me to do them one at a time, so you can approve each one?
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
One at a time with relevant backgrounds (: And having the cards be bigger is okay. And I'd like about 3 different offspring options.
@disconnection

Also I would prefer to pay you up front!
One at a time with relevant backgrounds (: And having the cards be bigger is okay. And I'd like about 3 different offspring options.
@disconnection

Also I would prefer to pay you up front!
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon

Alright, I can do that! I'm currently on mobile, but once I can get to my laptop (probably in about two hours or so) I'll start on the first card.
@NerdyDragon

Alright, I can do that! I'm currently on mobile, but once I can get to my laptop (probably in about two hours or so) I'll start on the first card.
@Ladycowbell
Hi there!

Well, I prefer to be paid half up front, and half after, but since a signature is only 25 gems, you can pay after if you like.

Do you know what style you'd like?
@Ladycowbell
Hi there!

Well, I prefer to be paid half up front, and half after, but since a signature is only 25 gems, you can pay after if you like.

Do you know what style you'd like?
@NerdyDragon Sorry this took me so long! [img]http://s21.postimg.org/oc8dv6r3b/abstract_when_heart_on_fire_wallpaper.png[/img] I can make any changes you like. :)
@NerdyDragon

Sorry this took me so long! abstract_when_heart_on_fire_wallpaper.png

I can make any changes you like. :)
@disconnection

Could you put the babies at the bottom and more straight (not crooked) and make the title a solid color. And I think with that background its looks too busy. Sorry if I sound demanding
@disconnection

Could you put the babies at the bottom and more straight (not crooked) and make the title a solid color. And I think with that background its looks too busy. Sorry if I sound demanding
@Disconnection Id like it to be rounded corners style, with the main color being Brown and tan text, maybe a simple mountain outlined in the background. The text is "There's no Place like Dragonhome" I'll leave the rest of the design to you. I'm willing and able to pay more gems if you need.
@Disconnection Id like it to be rounded corners style, with the main color being Brown and tan text, maybe a simple mountain outlined in the background. The text is "There's no Place like Dragonhome" I'll leave the rest of the design to you. I'm willing and able to pay more gems if you need.
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@disconnection

If your using Imgur. Could you send me a link to it for the cards. It's just easier for me that way. And I hope you are using imgur instead of Photobucket (crosses fingers)
@disconnection

If your using Imgur. Could you send me a link to it for the cards. It's just easier for me that way. And I hope you are using imgur instead of Photobucket (crosses fingers)
@Disconnection

Order Type: Sig
Payment Type: Treasure
Style: Cut out
Text: First one 'Runestones of Time' the second, 'Art Shop' and the third one 'Adopts' please.
Links: Er.. Here's the Runestones one. ROT and the WIP adopt link. Adopt
Extras: You can do whatever!
Username and I.D. #: InkZylorn, #173921
@Disconnection

Order Type: Sig
Payment Type: Treasure
Style: Cut out
Text: First one 'Runestones of Time' the second, 'Art Shop' and the third one 'Adopts' please.
Links: Er.. Here's the Runestones one. ROT and the WIP adopt link. Adopt
Extras: You can do whatever!
Username and I.D. #: InkZylorn, #173921
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32