Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@Vovina

Plz add me to pinglist~ :3
@Vovina

Plz add me to pinglist~ :3
@Blod Just added you on~ :D Thank you so much for your interest!
@Blod Just added you on~ :D Thank you so much for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
one of these days
@Vovina
one of these days
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker I'm so sorry, oh my gosh, I thought I had pinged you back somehow!

Please let me know if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for anything in the future, and apologies if you're just stopping by for a look! Thank you for your interest and time in either case~
@YetDarker I'm so sorry, oh my gosh, I thought I had pinged you back somehow!

Please let me know if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for anything in the future, and apologies if you're just stopping by for a look! Thank you for your interest and time in either case~
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Please add me to your pinglist :o!
@Vovina

Please add me to your pinglist :o!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Apfelobst You've been added on! <3 Thank you kindly for your interest!
@Apfelobst You've been added on! <3 Thank you kindly for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Art Type: Dragon pencil bust (price quote on with/out colour) Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35025757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350258/35025757_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: A painful, confusing, but self-inflicted punishment, Avarice was turned into a dragon. The sketch would depict the transformation. - Started out with the horns (on the accent) - Ginjika in bio for pre-transformation - Current apparel, aside from accent, should be ignored. Extra notes:  I adore your dragon designs, they have such fury. I'd prefer more dragon than ginjika. Hair might be the last of her physical humanity tho go. Perhaps shorter and incomplete spikes, but more dragon at this point. Without Apparel [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35025757&skin=21118&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Flattened Colours [img]https://i.imgur.com/WNu2IVD.png[/img]
@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon pencil bust (price quote on with/out colour)
Character: 
35025757_350.png

Description: A painful, confusing, but self-inflicted punishment, Avarice was turned into a dragon. The sketch would depict the transformation.
- Started out with the horns (on the accent)
- Ginjika in bio for pre-transformation
- Current apparel, aside from accent, should be ignored.
Extra notes: 
I adore your dragon designs, they have such fury. I'd prefer more dragon than ginjika. Hair might be the last of her physical humanity tho go. Perhaps shorter and incomplete spikes, but more dragon at this point.

Without Apparel

dragon?did=35025757&skin=21118&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Flattened Colours
WNu2IVD.png
pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
@Chaimellow Hello and welcome! :D Thank you so much for your interest!

I can do a bust for you with or without color for the listed prices of the dragon pencil busts, since she'd be more of a dragon in the transformation phase, if that sounds okay? So $16 USD for a sketch only (which look like this, for reference!), $23 USD for a sketch with color. Would you want her to have a ridgeback face, and the horns from her accent, but the other spikes/horns of the dragon design more stunted/shorter at this point (sort of like they're in the process of sprouting out of her face and head?), and then some remnants or pieces of hair still visible along her spine and scalp? I can definitely lean more to the dragon end than human!

I'd be happy to send you a wip of the sketch to make sure I'm going in the right direction with the design and concept, and then ask for payment at that time if you're happy with what I have so far! Let me know what you'd be interested in and of course please feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns, and thank you again for stopping by!
@Chaimellow Hello and welcome! :D Thank you so much for your interest!

I can do a bust for you with or without color for the listed prices of the dragon pencil busts, since she'd be more of a dragon in the transformation phase, if that sounds okay? So $16 USD for a sketch only (which look like this, for reference!), $23 USD for a sketch with color. Would you want her to have a ridgeback face, and the horns from her accent, but the other spikes/horns of the dragon design more stunted/shorter at this point (sort of like they're in the process of sprouting out of her face and head?), and then some remnants or pieces of hair still visible along her spine and scalp? I can definitely lean more to the dragon end than human!

I'd be happy to send you a wip of the sketch to make sure I'm going in the right direction with the design and concept, and then ask for payment at that time if you're happy with what I have so far! Let me know what you'd be interested in and of course please feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns, and thank you again for stopping by!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Sounds good to me. I'll pay for a sketch with color. Send me payment info via private message when you can.
@Vovina

Sounds good to me. I'll pay for a sketch with color. Send me payment info via private message when you can.
pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
Finished up everything and giving this a bump~
Finished up everything and giving this a bump~
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37