Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Opening up for dragon pencil busts!
Opening up for dragon pencil busts!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Ohh snarly/toothy dragons are my favorite and you draw them so well geez! [b]Art Type:[/b] Pencil Bust [b] Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8959819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89599/8959819_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] Seabreeze is a huge, awful jerk. He's the ultimate troll, expect his little [i]pranks[/i] as he calls them tend to be really dangerous or nasty instead of funny so, he's not on the good side of many a dragon. If in the bust he could be giving this big ol' smug toothy grin, or laughing like a maniac, either would be perfect for him, which ever you would prefer! [b]Extra notes:[/b] I'm planning to eventually get him circuit, so if you could draw him with circuit instead of crackle please that would lovely! (+[url=http://i.imgur.com/q3R9TMs.png]a link of a scryed pic of him with his eventual gene for convenience[/url]) Also, as a last question, I plan on paying in USD, so do you prefer invoices or direct payment via PayPal?
@Vovina

Ohh snarly/toothy dragons are my favorite and you draw them so well geez!

Art Type: Pencil Bust

Character:

8959819_350.png

Description: Seabreeze is a huge, awful jerk. He's the ultimate troll, expect his little pranks as he calls them tend to be really dangerous or nasty instead of funny so, he's not on the good side of many a dragon. If in the bust he could be giving this big ol' smug toothy grin, or laughing like a maniac, either would be perfect for him, which ever you would prefer!

Extra notes: I'm planning to eventually get him circuit, so if you could draw him with circuit instead of crackle please that would lovely! (+a link of a scryed pic of him with his eventual gene for convenience)

Also, as a last question, I plan on paying in USD, so do you prefer invoices or direct payment via PayPal?
URdod2D.png
@Sheepystuff Wow, what a fantastic Ridgeback! I can definitely draw him grinning or laughing with Circuit for you~ I'll add you in to the slots right now!

I can PM you with payment information! I prefer direct payments with the "paying for goods or services" option (just because I haven't set up an invoice template for commissions yet). But if that is a problem for you, just let me know and I can invoice you. : )

Many thanks, and I look forward to drawing Seabreeze!

@Sheepystuff Wow, what a fantastic Ridgeback! I can definitely draw him grinning or laughing with Circuit for you~ I'll add you in to the slots right now!

I can PM you with payment information! I prefer direct payments with the "paying for goods or services" option (just because I haven't set up an invoice template for commissions yet). But if that is a problem for you, just let me know and I can invoice you. : )

Many thanks, and I look forward to drawing Seabreeze!

r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon Pencil Busts
Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17910954
Description: She has a dark personality, very smart and sly. As a matter of fact, she was a human witch once, but a curse caused her to become a dragon (not a very smart move). She loves to cast spells and play with people and spread fear just for fun.
Extra notes: Could you please make her eyes glow?
@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon Pencil Busts
Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17910954
Description: She has a dark personality, very smart and sly. As a matter of fact, she was a human witch once, but a curse caused her to become a dragon (not a very smart move). She loves to cast spells and play with people and spread fear just for fun.
Extra notes: Could you please make her eyes glow?
@Krissel Ooh gosh, she's a lovely Nocturne! I can definitely draw her for you--I'll add you to the slots now.

If you are paying with gems or treasure, please feel free to send them over whenever you are ready. If you are paying with Paypal, let me know and I'll PM you the information for that.

Many thanks, and I'll get started on Salem soon!
@Krissel Ooh gosh, she's a lovely Nocturne! I can definitely draw her for you--I'll add you to the slots now.

If you are paying with gems or treasure, please feel free to send them over whenever you are ready. If you are paying with Paypal, let me know and I'll PM you the information for that.

Many thanks, and I'll get started on Salem soon!
r6J6MbS.png
Going to open one slot up!
Going to open one slot up!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Art Type: dragon bust Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11984713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119848/11984713_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: This is Solus. He is a very serious, stoic, vicious warrior so snarly, teeth, and angry is fine. Red eyes. I'd ask for pink blood like he chomped somethin' but I'm not sure if that's allowed or not, heh so no worries about it. If possible, I'd like his helm to be gold instead of purple but, again, s'okay either way. Intense eyes would be awesome and if his helm horns could be gold instead of purple. Extra notes: None other question: do you have a ping list or anything for when more slots open up? I'd love to have you do a mecha piece for me sometime when you're open.
@Vovina
Art Type: dragon bust
Character:

11984713_350.png

Description: This is Solus. He is a very serious, stoic, vicious warrior so snarly, teeth, and angry is fine. Red eyes. I'd ask for pink blood like he chomped somethin' but I'm not sure if that's allowed or not, heh so no worries about it. If possible, I'd like his helm to be gold instead of purple but, again, s'okay either way. Intense eyes would be awesome and if his helm horns could be gold instead of purple.
Extra notes: None

other question: do you have a ping list or anything for when more slots open up? I'd love to have you do a mecha piece for me sometime when you're open.
@Astraya Ooh wow, Solus is absolutely stunning! I'd be happy to draw him for you; the slot is yours~ I'm totally okay with drawing blood, I'll make myself a note for that. Would you like his entire helmet to be gold (both the horns and the dark pieces over his forehead and cheeks), similar to the Brightscale Helmet here, or just for the purple horns to be gold instead? Here's what the the Brightscale Helmet looks like for reference! [item=brightscale helmet] And would you like to pay using USD, or gems? If using USD, I can PM you my Paypal info, or if using gems, please feel free to send them whenever you're ready. I can definitely ping you when more slots open up as well! Thanks so much! : )
@Astraya Ooh wow, Solus is absolutely stunning! I'd be happy to draw him for you; the slot is yours~ I'm totally okay with drawing blood, I'll make myself a note for that. Would you like his entire helmet to be gold (both the horns and the dark pieces over his forehead and cheeks), similar to the Brightscale Helmet here, or just for the purple horns to be gold instead?

Here's what the the Brightscale Helmet looks like for reference!

Brightscale Helmet

And would you like to pay using USD, or gems? If using USD, I can PM you my Paypal info, or if using gems, please feel free to send them whenever you're ready.

I can definitely ping you when more slots open up as well! Thanks so much! : )
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
USD please
Yeah the whole thing gold please :) thank you
@Vovina
USD please
Yeah the whole thing gold please :) thank you
@Vovina

your dragon art is killer.
@Vovina

your dragon art is killer.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif