Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37
@Vovina Ah, I like the "floating" option better. I think it would fit his body better (being a mer and all). And I can't wait to see the sketch! It's always a pleasure working with you [emoji=heart size=1].
@Vovina

Ah, I like the "floating" option better. I think it would fit his body better (being a mer and all).

And I can't wait to see the sketch! It's always a pleasure working with you .
NaaZR6s.gif
Aah grab a slot!! Will edit soon

@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon Pencil Busts with Color
Character: Helx "The Dark Storm"
Description: Creature of gale, lightening and storm, shaped by the extreme power of nature. Cunning, proud and calm, always acting for and focusing on his own goal, and aggressive to anything which may be a threat to his beloved. Respecting the rules of nature but stepping beyond for things he considers as worthing the price.
Extra notes: Will PM you my email address for PayPal once you ask :3 And I must say again your arts are sooo gorgeous!
Aah grab a slot!! Will edit soon

@Vovina
Art Type: Dragon Pencil Busts with Color
Character: Helx "The Dark Storm"
Description: Creature of gale, lightening and storm, shaped by the extreme power of nature. Cunning, proud and calm, always acting for and focusing on his own goal, and aggressive to anything which may be a threat to his beloved. Respecting the rules of nature but stepping beyond for things he considers as worthing the price.
Extra notes: Will PM you my email address for PayPal once you ask :3 And I must say again your arts are sooo gorgeous!
ewTrfql.gif
@IromotNemem The second slot is all yours! And wow what a beautiful dragon, I'd love to draw Helx for you, and thanks so much for your kind words again!

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $34 USD. I have one commission to do before yours but will PM you a rough sketch to approve the pose as soon as I can. If the sketch looks alright at that point in time I'll ask for your Paypal information so I can invoice you and will finish up the piece.

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I look forward to working on him!
@IromotNemem The second slot is all yours! And wow what a beautiful dragon, I'd love to draw Helx for you, and thanks so much for your kind words again!

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $34 USD. I have one commission to do before yours but will PM you a rough sketch to approve the pose as soon as I can. If the sketch looks alright at that point in time I'll ask for your Paypal information so I can invoice you and will finish up the piece.

Thank you so much for commissioning me, and I look forward to working on him!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Thanks for your praising ahaha. Look forward to (the sketch of) your beautiful art!
@Vovina
Thanks for your praising ahaha. Look forward to (the sketch of) your beautiful art!
ewTrfql.gif
@Vovinia
Could I please be added to your pinglist? I'd love to commission you one day!
@Vovinia
Could I please be added to your pinglist? I'd love to commission you one day!
TBiOmze.png
@C05m1cW0lf Yes, of course! I've added you on, thank you so much for your interest!
@C05m1cW0lf Yes, of course! I've added you on, thank you so much for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is absolutely gorgeous, I hope I can commission you one day <3
@Vovina
Could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is absolutely gorgeous, I hope I can commission you one day <3
@NoxxoN Yes, absolutely! I've got you down on the pinglist, thank you so much for your interest and your kind words!
@NoxxoN Yes, absolutely! I've got you down on the pinglist, thank you so much for your interest and your kind words!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I'd also like to be on yer pinglist o: I got a decpticon boi and girlie with yer name on it rofl (your mechs are one of the best I've seen ahhh)
@Vovina I'd also like to be on yer pinglist o: I got a decpticon boi and girlie with yer name on it rofl (your mechs are one of the best I've seen ahhh)
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker I've got you down on the pinglist, and thank you so much for your interest and your kind words! <3 I'd love to try to draw your Decepticons sometime; Transformers (and the 'Cons especially~) are very near and dear to me!
@YetDarker I've got you down on the pinglist, and thank you so much for your interest and your kind words! <3 I'd love to try to draw your Decepticons sometime; Transformers (and the 'Cons especially~) are very near and dear to me!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37