Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37
[center]Latest commissions finished~ (For Luunai and Mezma respectively). Hoping to open more slots soon! [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/c528ed864e8524545e03bbeb74eb4c5d/tumblr_ptf2jeAreD1qhykc8o1_1280.png][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c528ed864e8524545e03bbeb74eb4c5d/tumblr_ptf2jeAreD1qhykc8o1_1280.png[/img][/url] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/6aa99fa829b6127394d2443a53cc6f59/tumblr_ptf2jeAreD1qhykc8o2_r1_1280.png][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6aa99fa829b6127394d2443a53cc6f59/tumblr_ptf2jeAreD1qhykc8o2_r1_1280.png[/img][/center][/url]
Latest commissions finished~ (For Luunai and Mezma respectively).
Hoping to open more slots soon!

tumblr_ptf2jeAreD1qhykc8o1_1280.png

tumblr_ptf2jeAreD1qhykc8o2_r1_1280.png
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Your arts are amaaazing! Could you add me to your pinglist plz? <3
@Vovina Your arts are amaaazing! Could you add me to your pinglist plz? <3
ewTrfql.gif
@IromotNemem Thank you so much! <3 And yes of course, I've added you to the general pinglist!
@IromotNemem Thank you so much! <3 And yes of course, I've added you to the general pinglist!
r6J6MbS.png
@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid (fullbodies), @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @remuslupn, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil (dragon pencil busts), @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma (dragon pencil busts), @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann (mechs), @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem

Hello, everyone! I'm opening 2 slots for art commissions of any type. Please be sure to read my rules and information here and let me know if you happen to have any questions about anything!

If you need to claim a slot and then fill out the form later, that is totally fine. Just please make sure to do so within 48 hours, or the slot will open back up.

As always, if you would like to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know! And thank you all for your interest in my work!
@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid (fullbodies), @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @remuslupn, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil (dragon pencil busts), @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma (dragon pencil busts), @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann (mechs), @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem

Hello, everyone! I'm opening 2 slots for art commissions of any type. Please be sure to read my rules and information here and let me know if you happen to have any questions about anything!

If you need to claim a slot and then fill out the form later, that is totally fine. Just please make sure to do so within 48 hours, or the slot will open back up.

As always, if you would like to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know! And thank you all for your interest in my work!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Dang it I get paid Thursday. Would it be possible to still claim a spot even though I don't get paid until Thursday?
@Vovina

Dang it I get paid Thursday. Would it be possible to still claim a spot even though I don't get paid until Thursday?
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Yes, that would be absolutely fine! Thank you for checking and letting me know, and the slot is all yours!
@Starskynadder Yes, that would be absolutely fine! Thank you for checking and letting me know, and the slot is all yours!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Okay thank you! Oh and I completely forgot to ask (sorry for the spam) but can you also draw mers? I'm hoping to get a pixel chibi ad it says human/humanoid but I didn't know if that includes mermen. If not, I have other characters to choose from!
@Vovina

Okay thank you! Oh and I completely forgot to ask (sorry for the spam) but can you also draw mers? I'm hoping to get a pixel chibi ad it says human/humanoid but I didn't know if that includes mermen. If not, I have other characters to choose from!
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder No worries at all! And yes, I'd be happy to give mermen a try! I don't have any examples to show unfortunately, but always send a rough sketch for approval and can make corrections from there. If you aren't happy with the sketch and would like to change the character out, that would be absolutely fine!
@Starskynadder No worries at all! And yes, I'd be happy to give mermen a try! I don't have any examples to show unfortunately, but always send a rough sketch for approval and can make corrections from there. If you aren't happy with the sketch and would like to change the character out, that would be absolutely fine!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

That's fine. I love your art and I'm easy to please XD

Art Type: Pixel Chibi with bounce and blink

Character: https://toyhou.se/3707435.mrak

Description: The most spoiled of my OC's in terms of artwork, Mrak is a shy individual who doesn't really interact with other mers. However, when defending himself, he is aggressive and semi-confident thanks to his stingray tail and lion fish spines. His teeth are pretty sharp in order to decimate prey (in case you want his expression to have his mouth open).

Extra notes: People tend to forget, but he has a very small amount of facial hair. If you look at most of his art, you'll see the facial hair. He also has a car on the left side of his face. The markings on his tail can be simplified because I know how much of a pain it is to draw.
@Vovina

That's fine. I love your art and I'm easy to please XD

Art Type: Pixel Chibi with bounce and blink

Character: https://toyhou.se/3707435.mrak

Description: The most spoiled of my OC's in terms of artwork, Mrak is a shy individual who doesn't really interact with other mers. However, when defending himself, he is aggressive and semi-confident thanks to his stingray tail and lion fish spines. His teeth are pretty sharp in order to decimate prey (in case you want his expression to have his mouth open).

Extra notes: People tend to forget, but he has a very small amount of facial hair. If you look at most of his art, you'll see the facial hair. He also has a car on the left side of his face. The markings on his tail can be simplified because I know how much of a pain it is to draw.
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Oh my gosh, what a beautiful character! I know Mrak will be a ton of fun to draw, thank you for the link and for the details! I just want to check before I start on him, would you like his bounce animation to be "floating" (something like this), or regular bobbing (like this--with the cut for the movement most likely done somewhere along his tail)? Please let me know if you have a preference and I'll be sure to incorporate it!

Your total for him will be $25 USD for a pixel chibi + blink and bounce animations.

Thank you so much for commissioning me, I will get started on this soon for you! Please expect a rough sketch for approval within the next few days!
@Starskynadder Oh my gosh, what a beautiful character! I know Mrak will be a ton of fun to draw, thank you for the link and for the details! I just want to check before I start on him, would you like his bounce animation to be "floating" (something like this), or regular bobbing (like this--with the cut for the movement most likely done somewhere along his tail)? Please let me know if you have a preference and I'll be sure to incorporate it!

Your total for him will be $25 USD for a pixel chibi + blink and bounce animations.

Thank you so much for commissioning me, I will get started on this soon for you! Please expect a rough sketch for approval within the next few days!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37