Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37
@Luunai The slot is all yours! And that is perfectly fine, please feel free to PM/ping me once your home and have got the time to fill it out. Thank you so much!
@Luunai The slot is all yours! And that is perfectly fine, please feel free to PM/ping me once your home and have got the time to fill it out. Thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

No problem! I can wait for slots to open again if it takes that long to get an image to reference off of.
@Vovina

No problem! I can wait for slots to open again if it takes that long to get an image to reference off of.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@Vovina

Claim slot if still available
@Vovina

Claim slot if still available
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
@Vovina Thanks a bunch and here you are :) [b]Art Type:[/b] Dragon Pencil Bust + color [b]Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49218015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492181/49218015_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] Trazeiros belongs to the noble and sublime warden guild, focusing on high level magic. He has an extremely sharp mind, is proud and unbending, and acts soloistic most of the time. He generally tends to look down on other beings and he also tends to act cruelly at times. [b]Extra notes:[/b] -
@Vovina
Thanks a bunch and here you are :)

Art Type: Dragon Pencil Bust + color
Character:
49218015_350.png

Description: Trazeiros belongs to the noble and sublime warden guild, focusing on high level magic. He has an extremely sharp mind, is proud and unbending, and acts soloistic most of the time. He generally tends to look down on other beings and he also tends to act cruelly at times.
Extra notes: -
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Mezma The second slot is all yours! Please feel free to PM or ping me with the order form when you get the chance. Thank you so much!
@Mezma The second slot is all yours! Please feel free to PM or ping me with the order form when you get the chance. Thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
@Luunai Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous Skydancer! I would absolutely love to draw Trazeiros for you, he's got such a beautiful aesthetic and colors!

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $34 USD. Please expect a PM with the rough sketch within a few days to make sure I'm going in the right direction with the pose and such. At that point I will PM you for approval and ask for your Paypal information so that I can send the invoice if it looks okay. (I believe that Paypal is currently experiencing some issues, so if it still happens to be having trouble when you get your rough sketch, please don't worry about paying until the site is fixed.)

Thank you and I look forward to begin working on this!

@Luunai Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous Skydancer! I would absolutely love to draw Trazeiros for you, he's got such a beautiful aesthetic and colors!

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $34 USD. Please expect a PM with the rough sketch within a few days to make sure I'm going in the right direction with the pose and such. At that point I will PM you for approval and ask for your Paypal information so that I can send the invoice if it looks okay. (I believe that Paypal is currently experiencing some issues, so if it still happens to be having trouble when you get your rough sketch, please don't worry about paying until the site is fixed.)

Thank you and I look forward to begin working on this!

r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Thanks! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] [b]Art Type:[/b] Dragon Pencil Bust (With Colors) [b]Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43489733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434898/43489733_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] Grumpy girl who will rip your face off if you so much as even glance in the direction of her precious pearl [b]Extra notes:[/b] Finished scry is in her description, I keep procrastinating on grabbing her gene scrolls >.> (Pretty sure she wants to eat me for it too :/)
@Vovina
Thanks!

Art Type: Dragon Pencil Bust (With Colors)
Character:
43489733_350.png

Description: Grumpy girl who will rip your face off if you so much as even glance in the direction of her precious pearl
Extra notes: Finished scry is in her description, I keep procrastinating on grabbing her gene scrolls >.> (Pretty sure she wants to eat me for it too :/)
@Vovina
Thank you so so much and that all sounds perfect!
I'm glad to have the chance to commission you and I'm very much looking forward to this :)
@Vovina
Thank you so so much and that all sounds perfect!
I'm glad to have the chance to commission you and I'm very much looking forward to this :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Mezma Oh my, Atria is such an excellent Pearlcatcher~ I'd love to draw her for you, I know her personality and those beautiful primal eyes are going to be fun to incorporate!

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $34 USD. I have one commission to do ahead of yours but will let you know if there are any large delays. Once I get to your slot, I will PM you a rough sketch for you to approve of your dragon to make sure I'm going in the right direction with her. At that point in time, if everything looks alright, I'll ask for your paypal information so I can invoice you and will finish the piece.

Thank you so much and I look forward to getting started on her as well!
@Mezma Oh my, Atria is such an excellent Pearlcatcher~ I'd love to draw her for you, I know her personality and those beautiful primal eyes are going to be fun to incorporate!

Your total for a pencil bust with color will be $34 USD. I have one commission to do ahead of yours but will let you know if there are any large delays. Once I get to your slot, I will PM you a rough sketch for you to approve of your dragon to make sure I'm going in the right direction with her. At that point in time, if everything looks alright, I'll ask for your paypal information so I can invoice you and will finish the piece.

Thank you so much and I look forward to getting started on her as well!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Sure, sounds great :3. haha, yeah, I fell in love with Atria when I saw her in the acuction house. Originally she was falcon/rosette/okapi and I had kept her that way because I liked it, then peacock gene was introduced so I thought I'd check what would happen. Needless to say those green "eyes" went so well with her primal I almost flipped a table lol. Then the hex gene just made it more like the peacock was integrated into it and I just melted :D
@Vovina

Sure, sounds great :3. haha, yeah, I fell in love with Atria when I saw her in the acuction house. Originally she was falcon/rosette/okapi and I had kept her that way because I liked it, then peacock gene was introduced so I thought I'd check what would happen. Needless to say those green "eyes" went so well with her primal I almost flipped a table lol. Then the hex gene just made it more like the peacock was integrated into it and I just melted :D
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37