Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K&M's Imperial Sig Art Shop! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@koujakward

Hello!

Sure thing! That'll be 105k or 150g with the glowy stuff. o:
@koujakward

Hello!

Sure thing! That'll be 105k or 150g with the glowy stuff. o:
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy Awesome, ill send the payment now. Thanks!
@Kazzy Awesome, ill send the payment now. Thanks!
@Kazzy Omg these are too adorable. If that last slot is still open, would it be possible to order two customs? (Or just the first if you don't do multiple orders at time!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528/52797_350.png[/img] [/url] Mori - with kinda a grumpy / fed-up look. Would love if you could show-off his accent :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1737202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17373/1737202_350.png[/img] [/url] Tag - he's kind of a thrill seeker and loves speed, so perhaps a really excited / over-friendly look for him? :3
@Kazzy Omg these are too adorable. If that last slot is still open, would it be possible to order two customs? (Or just the first if you don't do multiple orders at time!)

52797_350.png

Mori - with kinda a grumpy / fed-up look. Would love if you could show-off his accent :D

1737202_350.png

Tag - he's kind of a thrill seeker and loves speed, so perhaps a really excited / over-friendly look for him? :3
@Jazz

Yes it's still open and you can order multiple signatures! It just will take a little longer to do since you have two orders. xD

I can definitely show off Mori's accent on everywhere else but the ones on his arms because stick limbs! xD

So for both it'll be 205kT or 295g (extra 5kT is for the accent). ono
@Jazz

Yes it's still open and you can order multiple signatures! It just will take a little longer to do since you have two orders. xD

I can definitely show off Mori's accent on everywhere else but the ones on his arms because stick limbs! xD

So for both it'll be 205kT or 295g (extra 5kT is for the accent). ono
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy could you add me to the ping list? I'm very interested in getting a banner
@Kazzy could you add me to the ping list? I'm very interested in getting a banner
@Kazzy noooo I so wish I saw this sooner! These are so adorable I need one! When there are slots open again could I please get a ping by any chance? :O
@Kazzy noooo I so wish I saw this sooner! These are so adorable I need one! When there are slots open again could I please get a ping by any chance? :O
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@teaHunter

Hello, were you planning on ordering a sig now or were you looking for another breed? There's a slot open so if you want one right now, please post your dragon of choice and anything else you might want me to know.

@Amlin

I'm still not sure if the person above you wants a slot reserved so depending on what they say, you could be filling that slot instead xD If not, I will certainly ping you once there is an opening :)
@teaHunter

Hello, were you planning on ordering a sig now or were you looking for another breed? There's a slot open so if you want one right now, please post your dragon of choice and anything else you might want me to know.

@Amlin

I'm still not sure if the person above you wants a slot reserved so depending on what they say, you could be filling that slot instead xD If not, I will certainly ping you once there is an opening :)
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy Sounds great, I sent over the payment! And could I also be added to your ping list if you do more breeds? :D
@Kazzy Sounds great, I sent over the payment! And could I also be added to your ping list if you do more breeds? :D
@meii if there are any non-custom slots left, could I grab one please? I'm on mobile atm but I can send details and payment in 20 mins or so
@meii if there are any non-custom slots left, could I grab one please? I'm on mobile atm but I can send details and payment in 20 mins or so
57OdmIf.png
@battledog

All slots are filled right now would you like to be added onto the waiting list and be pinged when a slot opens up?
@battledog

All slots are filled right now would you like to be added onto the waiting list and be pinged when a slot opens up?
fvyuXUi.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48