Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K&M's Imperial Sig Art Shop! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Juyoung

Huehue
@Juyoung

Huehue
dyzIMMU.png
bump for an awesome artist!
bump for an awesome artist!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Kazzy @Meii

Just wanted to drop in and profusely thank you guys for the fabulous signature ^^ I've already referred several people over here so I hope you have lots of business!
@Kazzy @Meii

Just wanted to drop in and profusely thank you guys for the fabulous signature ^^ I've already referred several people over here so I hope you have lots of business!
Ls06NZU.png
@Adamanta

Bahh!! We're so glad that you love your siggy so much! And thank you so much. <33
@Adamanta

Bahh!! We're so glad that you love your siggy so much! And thank you so much. <33
fvyuXUi.png
Thanks for the lovely signature. :)
Thanks for the lovely signature. :)
l1rPSSX.png
@happyheame

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy your new sig! :D
@happyheame

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy your new sig! :D
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy @Meii

Thanks so much !! It's so adorable! Once I'm home (and not on my phone) I will set it as my siggy xD hope you get lots more customers... great stuff!
@Kazzy @Meii

Thanks so much !! It's so adorable! Once I'm home (and not on my phone) I will set it as my siggy xD hope you get lots more customers... great stuff!
@Meii
Oh no these are great ;v;
Do you guys happen to except any items?
@Meii
Oh no these are great ;v;
Do you guys happen to except any items?
wuvThtJ.png
@PASIV

We do, did you have any items in mind that you wanted to offer? We could take a look and see.
@PASIV

We do, did you have any items in mind that you wanted to offer? We could take a look and see.
fvyuXUi.png
@Kazzy; @Meii; aahhh these are so cute!! could i please get a custom signature of this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9/871_350.png[/img] [/url] for her expression, just think of the [b];3c[/b] emoticon. and i'll pay in treasure! do i pay in advance?
@Kazzy; @Meii; aahhh these are so cute!! could i please get a custom signature of this gal?

871_350.png

for her expression, just think of the ;3c emoticon. and i'll pay in treasure! do i pay in advance?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48