Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :: Zoetic Animations :: [perm. closed]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Could you add me to the ping list? I wanna keep track of this for when I have the money to commission you!
Could you add me to the ping list? I wanna keep track of this for when I have the money to commission you!
sKV5qUl.gifLIo8D8G.gif9oOuG6w.gif
you cant convince me that you dont animate for dragonvale

please add me to the waitlist <3

edit: @biird pinging myself for when i wanna see cool dragons
you cant convince me that you dont animate for dragonvale

please add me to the waitlist <3

edit: @biird pinging myself for when i wanna see cool dragons

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
40Ej4tP.png | | the Corporation loves you | |40Ej4tP.png
@cypris may I change my order? can You change it to Tonie? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39920537&skin=0&apparel=17287,18811,8599,8598,17262,9815,17286,8812,9217,17244,9448,17233,17278&xt=dressing.png[/img] gif of him stomping?
@cypris may I change my order?
can You change it to Tonie?
dragon?did=39920537&skin=0&apparel=17287,18811,8599,8598,17262,9815,17286,8812,9217,17244,9448,17233,17278&xt=dressing.png
gif of him stomping?
Kano3Shuuya.png
@cypris add me to the pinglist, please!
@cypris add me to the pinglist, please!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster Added, though be warned my shop hasn't been active in quite awhile. ^^; Too many other hobbies...
@EgoLobster Added, though be warned my shop hasn't been active in quite awhile. ^^; Too many other hobbies...
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2jQCBfn.png[/img][/center] @vermax @orlesianbeauty @Justdevon @Grazellious @SamuelMaybird @VodkaGhosts @Kaitorubel @Aava @mithrel @shadowstryker @Pyr @misterkitteh @Startedraining @DefiantGoddess @mattydogg @AoiNoRyuu @Sinfirmitas @Jaypaw @Deestracted @Emordnilap @Meias @WaterWolf600 @kaeldra @DragonChan @Hawktalon @CyclopSeeker @Valmue @PanickedApple @Cyrya @AvianAvocado Greetings! After that crazy push week I'm super broke and returning from shop hiatus. You all have a slot for an animation! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1533934]Please check out the first page of this thread[/url] for recent examples and pricing information. Post your order details in this thread using the order form below by November 16th (or tell me you'd like to hang on to the slot for future use). If I don't hear back, you will lose your slot. I'll message you with more info once I'm ready to start working on your dragons. You can order up to 2 animations. Please note that I will not animate dragons with the Bee gene ~ sorry. :< [quote] BBCode link of the dragon(s) you’d like animated: Animation type (deluxe or mini): Special requests: [/quote]
2jQCBfn.png

@vermax @orlesianbeauty @Justdevon @Grazellious @SamuelMaybird @VodkaGhosts @Kaitorubel @Aava @mithrel @shadowstryker @Pyr @misterkitteh @Startedraining @DefiantGoddess @mattydogg @AoiNoRyuu @Sinfirmitas @Jaypaw @Deestracted @Emordnilap @Meias @WaterWolf600 @kaeldra @DragonChan @Hawktalon @CyclopSeeker @Valmue @PanickedApple @Cyrya @AvianAvocado

Greetings! After that crazy push week I'm super broke and returning from shop hiatus. You all have a slot for an animation! Please check out the first page of this thread for recent examples and pricing information.

Post your order details in this thread using the order form below by November 16th (or tell me you'd like to hang on to the slot for future use). If I don't hear back, you will lose your slot. I'll message you with more info once I'm ready to start working on your dragons. You can order up to 2 animations.

Please note that I will not animate dragons with the Bee gene ~ sorry. :<

Quote:
BBCode link of the dragon(s) you’d like animated:
Animation type (deluxe or mini):
Special requests:
@cypris would you be willing to work with a picture made of combining scry and outfit plan because I don't own all the apparel yet and the dragon isn't breed changed yet?
@cypris would you be willing to work with a picture made of combining scry and outfit plan because I don't own all the apparel yet and the dragon isn't breed changed yet?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@cypris could i be added to the pinglist?
@cypris could i be added to the pinglist?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@Cyrya

That should be fine! Just link the scry and dressing room outfits in your order post.
@Cyrya

That should be fine! Just link the scry and dressing room outfits in your order post.
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89