Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Traditional Art Gijinka/OC•~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@maryamshrine - Hi there! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about your commission, I just got busy with real life stuff. I will try to finish it this weekend! :) My sincerest apologies for the wait.
@maryamshrine - Hi there! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about your commission, I just got busy with real life stuff. I will try to finish it this weekend! :) My sincerest apologies for the wait.
@Fallingfreely Thanks for letting me know! I'm not worried about it, life stuff comes first lol c: Hope it's been going well for you, despite how busy it's been!
@Fallingfreely Thanks for letting me know! I'm not worried about it, life stuff comes first lol c: Hope it's been going well for you, despite how busy it's been!
@FallingFreely Would you be able to do an actual dragon OC?
@FallingFreely Would you be able to do an actual dragon OC?
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis - Just humanoid, sorry!
@Moxitoxis - Just humanoid, sorry!
@FallingFreely Hello! I read you'd consider OCs so long as there was a ref so I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw my friend's OC here:

(Dragon link/image): (there are more refs at the bottom of the page :3)
Commission Type: Bust
Payment Preference: Treasure
Info about character: Angel, warrior, sarcastic, serious (omg i'm such a loser I can't really tell you more than that about her XD *worst friend ever award*)
Notes: If the armor is too intense (I hate drawing armor myself haha) she has an alternative and easier outfit in the refs below I believe :D

I'm just kinda per-emptively posting the order form so if it's a task you rather not undertake right now (because I know a lot of people prefer to only draw FR related chars) that's perfectly understandable! I just adore your traditional work (DAT COLORING) so I thought I'd try!
@FallingFreely Hello! I read you'd consider OCs so long as there was a ref so I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw my friend's OC here:

(Dragon link/image): (there are more refs at the bottom of the page :3)
Info about character: Angel, warrior, sarcastic, serious (omg i'm such a loser I can't really tell you more than that about her XD *worst friend ever award*)
Notes: If the armor is too intense (I hate drawing armor myself haha) she has an alternative and easier outfit in the refs below I believe :D

I'm just kinda per-emptively posting the order form so if it's a task you rather not undertake right now (because I know a lot of people prefer to only draw FR related chars) that's perfectly understandable! I just adore your traditional work (DAT COLORING) so I thought I'd try!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky - Sure thing, I'll add you to slot one!
@AceZaslavsky - Sure thing, I'll add you to slot one!
@FallingFreely Thank you very much! Should I send payment now? :3
@FallingFreely Thank you very much! Should I send payment now? :3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky - Yes please.
@AceZaslavsky - Yes please.
@FallingFreely
IS HUNGRY FOR MORE ART HAHA

(Dragon link/image): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142387&tab=dragon&did=13632152 but this is a better depiction of his hair: https://i.gyazo.com/6a2b51fe94c7b7670028f1f0279d99cd.png
Info about character: Kang is a devious, flirty Korean rich boy
Notes: Would love to see him in the purple outfit in the first ref + blonde highlight instead of blue o 7 o
@FallingFreely
IS HUNGRY FOR MORE ART HAHA

(Dragon link/image): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=142387&tab=dragon&did=13632152 but this is a better depiction of his hair: https://i.gyazo.com/6a2b51fe94c7b7670028f1f0279d99cd.png
Info about character: Kang is a devious, flirty Korean rich boy
Notes: Would love to see him in the purple outfit in the first ref + blonde highlight instead of blue o 7 o
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky

Welcome baaaaack! I've added you to slot one, so you can pay anytime. I also checked out your dA, very nice! If you'd like to do an art trade sometime just let me know :)
@AceZaslavsky

Welcome baaaaack! I've added you to slot one, so you can pay anytime. I also checked out your dA, very nice! If you'd like to do an art trade sometime just let me know :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26