Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Traditional Art Gijinka/OC•~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Araaska - Did you receive my messages?
@Araaska - Did you receive my messages?
@Amanda - A message has been sent with your finished piece!
@Amanda - A message has been sent with your finished piece!
@ScarletEnvy - Hi there! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about your commission, I've just been very busy with real life stuff (moving and a new puppy) and haven't had time to sit down and draw lately. I'm going to try and get some time set aside this weekend to finish your commission.
@ScarletEnvy - Hi there! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about your commission, I've just been very busy with real life stuff (moving and a new puppy) and haven't had time to sit down and draw lately. I'm going to try and get some time set aside this weekend to finish your commission.
@FallingFreely Is this shop still open? If so~

Drei Ref 1 | Drei ref 2
Commission Type: Headshot
Payment Preference: Treasure
Info about character: She's a charismatic narcissist with a silver tongue and a heart of gold.
Notes: It's not easy to see in the picture, but Drei has horizontal pupils, like a goat.

I give you full artistic licence. Go crazy if you want to experiment - I love your style so I know I'll love whatever you make. ^ ^
@FallingFreely Is this shop still open? If so~

Drei Ref 1 | Drei ref 2
Commission Type: Headshot
Payment Preference: Treasure
Info about character: She's a charismatic narcissist with a silver tongue and a heart of gold.
Notes: It's not easy to see in the picture, but Drei has horizontal pupils, like a goat.

I give you full artistic licence. Go crazy if you want to experiment - I love your style so I know I'll love whatever you make. ^ ^
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol - Yep, still open! I'll put you down for slot 2.
@Celesol - Yep, still open! I'll put you down for slot 2.
@FallingFreely Awesome! I'm willing to pay whenever you're ready. ^ ^
@FallingFreely Awesome! I'm willing to pay whenever you're ready. ^ ^
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol - Ok, you can send payment now :)
@Celesol - Ok, you can send payment now :)
@FallingFreely Hello! Could I get a fullbody drawing of her please?

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Preference: I have treasure, but I also have a Jawlocker and unhatched Arcane egg I'd be willing to part with! Please tell me how much that would cover C:
Info about character: She's really smart, upbeat, and can be pretty manipulative, and she loves money!
@FallingFreely Hello! Could I get a fullbody drawing of her please?

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Preference: I have treasure, but I also have a Jawlocker and unhatched Arcane egg I'd be willing to part with! Please tell me how much that would cover C:
Info about character: She's really smart, upbeat, and can be pretty manipulative, and she loves money!
@Winterelle - You sure can! Current price for Jawlocker on the AH is 42k and for the Arcane Egg 150k, so 250-192=58k would be the remaining amount. I've added you to slot one!
@Winterelle - You sure can! Current price for Jawlocker on the AH is 42k and for the Arcane Egg 150k, so 250-192=58k would be the remaining amount. I've added you to slot one!
@FallingFreely great! I'll send the payment now C:
@FallingFreely great! I'll send the payment now C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26