Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] My Hand Slipped... Festival Quicks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Moxitoxis @PsycheFennecat @Samayl @Epulina @Kitto @Zhimonster

Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing for a while there, I'm currently working two jobs and on top of that I got the flu the last week (yay.........) so it's been hectic on my end.

On the other hand, the good news is that most of your pictures are either done/in the finishing stages and just need a few tweaks. I'll try and get them to you asap~

A reminder to people who asked for original characters, please make sure you've sent me all the details of your characters (if at all) and that you've paid for your commission.

Thanks for your patience!
@Moxitoxis @PsycheFennecat @Samayl @Epulina @Kitto @Zhimonster

Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing for a while there, I'm currently working two jobs and on top of that I got the flu the last week (yay.........) so it's been hectic on my end.

On the other hand, the good news is that most of your pictures are either done/in the finishing stages and just need a few tweaks. I'll try and get them to you asap~

A reminder to people who asked for original characters, please make sure you've sent me all the details of your characters (if at all) and that you've paid for your commission.

Thanks for your patience!
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Ruuvik Remind me what I ordered and how much I owe? I've ordered a bunch lately and I'm getting confused on what is what
@Ruuvik Remind me what I ordered and how much I owe? I've ordered a bunch lately and I'm getting confused on what is what
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Ruuvik Alright, no worries! You have everything from me, right?
@Ruuvik Alright, no worries! You have everything from me, right?
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis Yes, I do, thanks for replying~
@Moxitoxis Yes, I do, thanks for replying~
@ruuvik No worries hon uwu Kudos to you for balancing all of that work :o
@ruuvik No worries hon uwu Kudos to you for balancing all of that work :o
psychefennecat.png
@PsycheFennecat thanks~
@PsycheFennecat thanks~
@Ruuvik Thanks for the update - and good luck with work!
@Ruuvik Thanks for the update - and good luck with work!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Ruuvik
OH WOW
I clicked your banner and did not expect to find transformers, but I'm so glad I did!
I'm incredibly poor right now, but I am 100% marking this board for robot purposes! I'm so happy I found your thread - A+ arts too ewe
@Ruuvik
OH WOW
I clicked your banner and did not expect to find transformers, but I'm so glad I did!
I'm incredibly poor right now, but I am 100% marking this board for robot purposes! I'm so happy I found your thread - A+ arts too ewe
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
@botoluvr ah thank you! Robots are the best, I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to find some robo dragons now actually~
@botoluvr ah thank you! Robots are the best, I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to find some robo dragons now actually~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9