Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] My Hand Slipped... Festival Quicks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rinibun whoops! My fault, then yes that's good~ lol
@Rinibun whoops! My fault, then yes that's good~ lol
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Ruuvik

Payment has been sent. ^^
@Ruuvik

Payment has been sent. ^^
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Ruuvik I don't have any poses in particular in mind, so just go with what you feel like uwu As for color, I'd say color, but does color cost more than the 45 crystals and 25kt? (cause that's like all I have atm lol) If it does cost extra then just black and white is cool with me.

Edit: Also, I am really sorry about the late response ;o; School and whatnot caught up to me.
@Ruuvik I don't have any poses in particular in mind, so just go with what you feel like uwu As for color, I'd say color, but does color cost more than the 45 crystals and 25kt? (cause that's like all I have atm lol) If it does cost extra then just black and white is cool with me.

Edit: Also, I am really sorry about the late response ;o; School and whatnot caught up to me.
psychefennecat.png
@Ruuvik Can I claim a slot? I'm still gathering shards xD
@Ruuvik Can I claim a slot? I'm still gathering shards xD
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@PsycheFennecat that will be fine, no extra charge since I accepted your original offer~ and thanks for the freedom, I have something in mind!

@Epulina sure thing, I'll write you down!
@PsycheFennecat that will be fine, no extra charge since I accepted your original offer~ and thanks for the freedom, I have something in mind!

@Epulina sure thing, I'll write you down!
@Ruuvik Awesome! Would you like payment now or after you've finished? I know some artists prefer to be paid later uwu.
@Ruuvik Awesome! Would you like payment now or after you've finished? I know some artists prefer to be paid later uwu.
psychefennecat.png
@PsycheFennecat I prefer payment as soon as possible myself, so whenever's good for you
@PsycheFennecat I prefer payment as soon as possible myself, so whenever's good for you
@Ruuvik When do you want me to send the shards over? I think it's 35 shards for a colored bust of this guy? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16206461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162065/16206461_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ruuvik When do you want me to send the shards over? I think it's 35 shards for a colored bust of this guy? c:

16206461_350.png
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Ruuvik
Username OR UserID: Kitto
What type of art are you wanting: sketch x2
Is there a time limit: nah <3
Details: The Kitto! In my sig :3 human form please!
Dragon ID: nop
How will you be paying?: fest currency (what's your t:fest ratio?)
Anything Else?:
@Ruuvik
Username OR UserID: Kitto
What type of art are you wanting: sketch x2
Is there a time limit: nah <3
Details: The Kitto! In my sig :3 human form please!
Dragon ID: nop
How will you be paying?: fest currency (what's your t:fest ratio?)
Anything Else?:
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Epulina send them on over please~ Also, it's 35 shards if you already have a gijinka design for your dragon (I'm assuming you would like a gijinka?), if you don't it's an extra 10.

@Kitto hello again~, my fest currency ratio is 1:1000, o two sketches in b/w would be 50 shards
@Epulina send them on over please~ Also, it's 35 shards if you already have a gijinka design for your dragon (I'm assuming you would like a gijinka?), if you don't it's an extra 10.

@Kitto hello again~, my fest currency ratio is 1:1000, o two sketches in b/w would be 50 shards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9