Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] My Hand Slipped... Festival Quicks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ruuvik

Username OR UserID: 185002
What type of art are you wanting: sketch
Is there a time limit: nope
Details: http://pilotjokermoreau.tumblr.com/characters the character Annette
Dragon ID: n/a
How will you be paying?: treasure, 25k i believe
Anything Else?: n/a

thanks~~!
@Ruuvik

Username OR UserID: 185002
What type of art are you wanting: sketch
Is there a time limit: nope
Details: http://pilotjokermoreau.tumblr.com/characters the character Annette
Dragon ID: n/a
How will you be paying?: treasure, 25k i believe
Anything Else?: n/a

thanks~~!
TiSXpPl.png
@ducks yup, 25k! Thank you very much for your commission~
@ducks yup, 25k! Thank you very much for your commission~
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Ruuvik

I'm baaack! :D

Username OR UserID: PurplePanda
What type of art are you wanting: Colored Sketch
Is there a time limit: N
Details: On his Bio :D
Dragon ID: Gijinka of this Zahir
How will you be paying?: Treasure or Embers
Anything Else?: You rock!

What type of art are you wanting: Colored sketch
Details: On their Bio
Dragon ID: Eryx and Onyx (Couple gijinka art)
How will you be paying?: Treasure and Embers
Anything Else?: Is this considered 1 slot? Btw, with normal human pale skin with their Circuit markings please.
@Ruuvik

I'm baaack! :D

What type of art are you wanting: Colored Sketch
Details: On his Bio :D
Dragon ID: Gijinka of this Zahir
How will you be paying?: Treasure or Embers
Anything Else?: You rock!

What type of art are you wanting: Colored sketch
Details: On their Bio
Dragon ID: Eryx and Onyx (Couple gijinka art)
How will you be paying?: Treasure and Embers
Anything Else?: Is this considered 1 slot? Btw, with normal human pale skin with their Circuit markings please.
@Ruuvik Username OR UserID: toxicallycat What type of art are you wanting: Scetch Is there a time limit: Y/N? nope Details: There are four people, all dress up, Kona in the frount wearing a mask and a white tux, on his left, Mrs. Sweetthorn would be turning to face the camra, her dress mid twirl. On his left, Thelma is holding onto Kona's arm, a happy grin on her face. in the background on the right, is Mrs. blood Dream. Glareing at the group but her face still had a fond smile. [b]Sweetthorn (Doesnt have pic)[/b] Mrs. Isis Sweetthorn is the image of a warm loveing mother. She comes from a mixed egeptian and english household, so her skin is a warmed tone. She has a little bit of chub on her body, but not enough to be fat. she wears warm tones of makeup, and her choice of clothing is an emerald choker her mother gave her, a designer dress and fur coat on evenings out, and on evenings in, a large hoodie and shorts, with the choker still on. [b]Kona[/b] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/cf54/f/2015/235/6/1/toxicallycatcheeb_by_princesomniac-d96tg37.png[/img] [b]Thelma[/b] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/40e4/f/2015/235/f/1/thelma_by_godessdee-d96xs02.png[/img] [b]Blood Dream[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0KjaOLC.png[/img] How will you be paying?: By treasure Anything Else?: a scetch of a group of 4, One man, three women?
@Ruuvik

Username OR UserID: toxicallycat
What type of art are you wanting: Scetch
Is there a time limit: Y/N? nope
Details:
There are four people, all dress up, Kona in the frount wearing a mask and a white tux, on his left, Mrs. Sweetthorn would be turning to face the camra, her dress mid twirl. On his left, Thelma is holding onto Kona's arm, a happy grin on her face. in the background on the right, is Mrs. blood Dream. Glareing at the group but her face still had a fond smile.

Sweetthorn (Doesnt have pic)
Mrs. Isis Sweetthorn is the image of a warm loveing mother. She comes from a mixed egeptian and english household, so her skin is a warmed tone. She has a little bit of chub on her body, but not enough to be fat. she wears warm tones of makeup, and her choice of clothing is an emerald choker her mother gave her, a designer dress and fur coat on evenings out, and on evenings in, a large hoodie and shorts, with the choker still on.
Kona
toxicallycatcheeb_by_princesomniac-d96tg37.png
Thelma
thelma_by_godessdee-d96xs02.png
Blood Dream
0KjaOLC.png

How will you be paying?: By treasure
Anything Else?: a scetch of a group of 4, One man, three women?
Toxic.png
@PurplePanda welcome back and thanks, I aim to please! Yes, your order is only one slot since it's only two commissions~ Will you be paying in mixes of treasure and embers?

@toxicallycat thank you very much, will you be wanting a sketch with or without colour? Also, for a sketch of four people the price would be 62.5kT for no colour or 87.5kT with colour~
@PurplePanda welcome back and thanks, I aim to please! Yes, your order is only one slot since it's only two commissions~ Will you be paying in mixes of treasure and embers?

@toxicallycat thank you very much, will you be wanting a sketch with or without colour? Also, for a sketch of four people the price would be 62.5kT for no colour or 87.5kT with colour~
@Ruuvik

Yes, depending on how much I have atm. Buying Skins/Accents has made me a pauper. XD
@Ruuvik

Yes, depending on how much I have atm. Buying Skins/Accents has made me a pauper. XD
@PurplePanda oh I can understand your feelings there, we got some really pretty ones this festival!
@PurplePanda oh I can understand your feelings there, we got some really pretty ones this festival!
@Ruuvik
Oh sweet! I will take one with color then! (Will edit my original post with what I want)
@Ruuvik
Oh sweet! I will take one with color then! (Will edit my original post with what I want)
Toxic.png
Self ping ~
@kuroshitsuji
Self ping ~
@kuroshitsuji
H1kd2Y3.png
@Ruuvik
*SLAMS FIST INTO TABLE* I NEED A SLOT PLEASE!
Yes~ More TF fans and MTMTE fans!
@Ruuvik
*SLAMS FIST INTO TABLE* I NEED A SLOT PLEASE!
Yes~ More TF fans and MTMTE fans!
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9