Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] My Hand Slipped... Festival Quicks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've started pretty much everyone's art now, just in case people are wondering~!
I've started pretty much everyone's art now, just in case people are wondering~!
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Enigmatic pinging myself so that I can snag a slot once it opens again!
@Enigmatic pinging myself so that I can snag a slot once it opens again!
@Ruuvik
Username OR UserID: nemodave
What type of art are you wanting: (ex: sketch, detailed, robot, etc.) sketch
Is there a time limit: Y/N? Yes, August 23
Details: (this is mostly for OCs or Fanart)
Dragon ID: (if it's for a Gijinka, or the Gijinka refs instead/as well as the dragon)
Name: Timothy Runes
Height: 5"8 ft
Hair color: red and spiky [SAMPLE]
Eye color: Emerald green
Skills: hand-to-hand combat, can use any weapon expertly, and can speak in 10 languages
Weapon: duel celestial bronze daggers and black duel metallic batons
Personality: protective, anti-social, loyal and optimistic.
Attire: green hoodie over a black shirt, jeans, sneakers and black fingerless gloves.
How will you be paying?: (If you pay by PAYPAL you will have priority over other orders) treasure
Will you be willing for me to use your piece as an example?: Y/N? No
Anything Else?: do you think you could do them in a pose like image.jpg1_zps3firzplb.jpg (the girl being Tim's love interest, Reyna

Thank you!
@Ruuvik
Username OR UserID: nemodave
What type of art are you wanting: (ex: sketch, detailed, robot, etc.) sketch
Is there a time limit: Y/N? Yes, August 23
Details: (this is mostly for OCs or Fanart)
Dragon ID: (if it's for a Gijinka, or the Gijinka refs instead/as well as the dragon)
Name: Timothy Runes
Height: 5"8 ft
Hair color: red and spiky [SAMPLE]
Eye color: Emerald green
Skills: hand-to-hand combat, can use any weapon expertly, and can speak in 10 languages
Weapon: duel celestial bronze daggers and black duel metallic batons
Personality: protective, anti-social, loyal and optimistic.
Attire: green hoodie over a black shirt, jeans, sneakers and black fingerless gloves.
How will you be paying?: (If you pay by PAYPAL you will have priority over other orders) treasure
Will you be willing for me to use your piece as an example?: Y/N? No
Anything Else?: do you think you could do them in a pose like image.jpg1_zps3firzplb.jpg (the girl being Tim's love interest, Reyna

Thank you!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave oh, I'd already started on the commision lol ok, I'll try for that pose then.
@nemodave oh, I'd already started on the commision lol ok, I'll try for that pose then.
@Ruuvik thanks :) umm...clarification: I'm paying you 70k, right?
@Ruuvik thanks :) umm...clarification: I'm paying you 70k, right?
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave You asked for a sketch, which would come to 37.5kT. If you actually meant sketch with colour it would be 52.5kT, so I don't quite know where you got the 70kT price from sorry lol
@nemodave You asked for a sketch, which would come to 37.5kT. If you actually meant sketch with colour it would be 52.5kT, so I don't quite know where you got the 70kT price from sorry lol
@Ruuvik I did mean sketch with color :) in your prices however, it said 35k per character so I guess I just added it all up? So anyway, as I'm referring a colored sketch, then I will be paying you 52, 500 treasure right?
@Ruuvik I did mean sketch with color :) in your prices however, it said 35k per character so I guess I just added it all up? So anyway, as I'm referring a colored sketch, then I will be paying you 52, 500 treasure right?
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave hmm it seems that's my fault, I thought I'd put it up but I guess I hadn't: For every extra character, it's half the base price of the original price. Sorry about that.

So yes, 52,500T is your total~
@nemodave hmm it seems that's my fault, I thought I'd put it up but I guess I hadn't: For every extra character, it's half the base price of the original price. Sorry about that.

So yes, 52,500T is your total~
@Mishakiara @BBSMJ @Rio @Reili @PurplePanda @Enigmatic

Hello! I'm open again~! (and accepting festival currency at a 1:1000 treasure ratio)
@Mishakiara @BBSMJ @Rio @Reili @PurplePanda @Enigmatic

Hello! I'm open again~! (and accepting festival currency at a 1:1000 treasure ratio)
opennnnnnn slots
opennnnnnn slots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9