Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] My Hand Slipped... Festival Quicks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BBSMJ No problem~

I think lowest AH price will work best (which is 40G or 30kT as of right now, I checked) since it's below what it was originally sold for.

So that would completely cover a coloured sketch (I would even owe you a bit unless you wanted a little something added in to the picture for the excess), a Bust would need another 10kT or 40G, and a Detailed would need another 30kT or 80G.
@BBSMJ No problem~

I think lowest AH price will work best (which is 40G or 30kT as of right now, I checked) since it's below what it was originally sold for.

So that would completely cover a coloured sketch (I would even owe you a bit unless you wanted a little something added in to the picture for the excess), a Bust would need another 10kT or 40G, and a Detailed would need another 30kT or 80G.
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Ruuvik
Ahh, thank you, that's perfectly fine with me! I'll send it now, thank you again! Can't wait ^^
@Ruuvik
Ahh, thank you, that's perfectly fine with me! I'll send it now, thank you again! Can't wait ^^
@Ruuvik Oh ok. :D So I'll probably send the Surge skin and 30kt, what's in the detailed image? :3 Like a bust, waist-up or fullbody? I do like waist-up, but that's up to you.
EDIT: Unless slots are closed. ;7;'
@Ruuvik Oh ok. :D So I'll probably send the Surge skin and 30kt, what's in the detailed image? :3 Like a bust, waist-up or fullbody? I do like waist-up, but that's up to you.
EDIT: Unless slots are closed. ;7;'
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ ok, waist-up detailed I can do, and since you came in before I closed the shop, you can have a slot, I'll just add you to the list~

Just please fill out the form and send it my way with your order!
@BBSMJ ok, waist-up detailed I can do, and since you came in before I closed the shop, you can have a slot, I'll just add you to the list~

Just please fill out the form and send it my way with your order!
@Ruuvik Aw, you're too sweet! ;w; Thank you very much! I'll send payment right after this. (You draw OCs, right? If not, I'll just ask for one of my dragons and send a reference.)

Username OR UserID: BBSMJ
What type of art are you wanting: Detailed w/ background, please! :D
Is there a time limit: Nope~ Take your time. :) I'd love to be notified about progress, though!

Details: http://prntscr.com/80xa3v She's an 19-year-old girl (android/chimera) with Aero abilities. She's sweet, silly, and playful. For the simple background, I dunno. .7. Depends what you're willing to design. I would LOVE for her to be in a beautiful blue, flowy-styled dress. :D

How will you be paying?: One Surge skin (30k), and 40k treasure.
Will you be willing for me to use your piece as an example?: I wouldn't mind if it comes to that. ^.^
Anything Else?: Fill free to ask questions! Though there are light blue swirls that scatter across areas of her body (you can kinda see them on her neck in the reference.)

@Ruuvik Aw, you're too sweet! ;w; Thank you very much! I'll send payment right after this. (You draw OCs, right? If not, I'll just ask for one of my dragons and send a reference.)

Username OR UserID: BBSMJ
What type of art are you wanting: Detailed w/ background, please! :D
Is there a time limit: Nope~ Take your time. :) I'd love to be notified about progress, though!

Details: http://prntscr.com/80xa3v She's an 19-year-old girl (android/chimera) with Aero abilities. She's sweet, silly, and playful. For the simple background, I dunno. .7. Depends what you're willing to design. I would LOVE for her to be in a beautiful blue, flowy-styled dress. :D

How will you be paying?: One Surge skin (30k), and 40k treasure.
Will you be willing for me to use your piece as an example?: I wouldn't mind if it comes to that. ^.^
Anything Else?: Fill free to ask questions! Though there are light blue swirls that scatter across areas of her body (you can kinda see them on her neck in the reference.)

@Ruuvik thank you for you patience with me!

Username OR UserID: Reili
What type of art are you wanting: Uncoloured sketch, full body please!
Is there a time limit: Nope!
Details: http://imgur.com/a/pWosM
His hair is honey blonde and his eyes are silver grey.
He has a rather slim, lean build and I would say that he's more pretty/cute than the handsome type.
He's a rather cheerful person, more of the innocent and kind type than the loud and brash type.
But though he's generally happy and cheerful I'd love to see him with different expressions besides smiles like generally dark themes: despair, sadness, sadism, anger etc anything is great! Please do whatever you want with with him :D

How will you be paying?: Treasure/gems, please tell me how much it will cost!
Will you be willing for me to use your piece as an example?: Yup
Anything Else?: Thanks!
(Ahhh I love your colouring styles so much, if he comes out nice I think I might ask for another sketch thats coloured!)
@Ruuvik thank you for you patience with me!

Username OR UserID: Reili
What type of art are you wanting: Uncoloured sketch, full body please!
Is there a time limit: Nope!
Details: http://imgur.com/a/pWosM
His hair is honey blonde and his eyes are silver grey.
He has a rather slim, lean build and I would say that he's more pretty/cute than the handsome type.
He's a rather cheerful person, more of the innocent and kind type than the loud and brash type.
But though he's generally happy and cheerful I'd love to see him with different expressions besides smiles like generally dark themes: despair, sadness, sadism, anger etc anything is great! Please do whatever you want with with him :D

How will you be paying?: Treasure/gems, please tell me how much it will cost!
Will you be willing for me to use your piece as an example?: Yup
Anything Else?: Thanks!
(Ahhh I love your colouring styles so much, if he comes out nice I think I might ask for another sketch thats coloured!)
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@BBSMJ I do draw OCs, yes~ I'll put you down for some WIPs too. Thank you very much~!

@Reili No problem! Dark expressions are something I love doing in my art >D and I'm really glad you like my art~ thank you! You order will cost 15kT or 30G depending on your choice of payment~
@BBSMJ I do draw OCs, yes~ I'll put you down for some WIPs too. Thank you very much~!

@Reili No problem! Dark expressions are something I love doing in my art >D and I'm really glad you like my art~ thank you! You order will cost 15kT or 30G depending on your choice of payment~
@Ruuvik Thank you! :D
@Ruuvik Thank you! :D
@Ruuvik

That's okay with me. ^^ Is there any 2014 Festival items you're particularly interested in? Maybe you want those instead of treasure? though paying with treasure is okay with me too. :3
@Ruuvik

That's okay with me. ^^ Is there any 2014 Festival items you're particularly interested in? Maybe you want those instead of treasure? though paying with treasure is okay with me too. :3
@PurplePanda I'd be interested in most of them to be honest, but they're all pretty expensive and I don't think my art would really cover that XD
@PurplePanda I'd be interested in most of them to be honest, but they're all pretty expensive and I don't think my art would really cover that XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9