Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Honin's bust shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Let me draw your dragons ( ?° ?? ?°)

I'm currently accepting busts and heads, but if you pay a little more or bribe me with gem apparel or rarer stuff, I can draw more complex stuff or digital art!

I've made 3 examples - one of a dragon's head, a human head, and a gijinka! View them here, sorry for the poor quality! Anything you commission me to draw will be scanned!

EDIT: Digital art is also now available! It is 15kT for a sketch, and for a painting it will be priced between 100kT and 300kT depending on complexity, colours, and how much of the bust you want (eg. head only; down to shoulders; head and neck)! Please ping me if you're interested!

I'm opening 8 slots for now, and I ask for 10kT or the gem equivalent for a bust (traditional drawing)!
1. @Juyoung's Ithel and Ulixes (separate images)
2. @PurplePanda's Akira and Sakura (separate images, 25kT worth each)

3. @orlesianbeauty's Ichor and Ethereal (separate images, digital dragon busts)
4. @Chui's Griggs and Gabriel (separate images)
5. @Parkakid's Garret (glitchy art)
6. @Saern's Ciaran (15kT digital sketch)
7. @Faulty's Slickfoot and Specter (15kT sketches; separate images)
8. @Juyoung's Xenia (15kT, glitchy)

Ping List:
@PurplePanda
@Chui
@Juyoung
If you have any questions, hit me up! Thanks!
Let me draw your dragons ( ?° ?? ?°)

I'm currently accepting busts and heads, but if you pay a little more or bribe me with gem apparel or rarer stuff, I can draw more complex stuff or digital art!

I've made 3 examples - one of a dragon's head, a human head, and a gijinka! View them here, sorry for the poor quality! Anything you commission me to draw will be scanned!

EDIT: Digital art is also now available! It is 15kT for a sketch, and for a painting it will be priced between 100kT and 300kT depending on complexity, colours, and how much of the bust you want (eg. head only; down to shoulders; head and neck)! Please ping me if you're interested!

I'm opening 8 slots for now, and I ask for 10kT or the gem equivalent for a bust (traditional drawing)!
1. @Juyoung's Ithel and Ulixes (separate images)
2. @PurplePanda's Akira and Sakura (separate images, 25kT worth each)

3. @orlesianbeauty's Ichor and Ethereal (separate images, digital dragon busts)
4. @Chui's Griggs and Gabriel (separate images)
5. @Parkakid's Garret (glitchy art)
6. @Saern's Ciaran (15kT digital sketch)
7. @Faulty's Slickfoot and Specter (15kT sketches; separate images)
8. @Juyoung's Xenia (15kT, glitchy)

Ping List:
@PurplePanda
@Chui
@Juyoung
If you have any questions, hit me up! Thanks!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8540096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85401/8540096_350.png[/img] [/url] @honintoman gijinka for Stardust, maybe? (will send payment when confirmed!)

8540096_350.png

@honintoman gijinka for Stardust, maybe? (will send payment when confirmed!)
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@DraconicDemon Yes, of course! Anything specific in mind?
@DraconicDemon Yes, of course! Anything specific in mind?
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@honintoman nope, i want you to just wing it! she has a bio if you'd like to know her personality.
@honintoman nope, i want you to just wing it! she has a bio if you'd like to know her personality.
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@honintoman yo is this still up? o:
@honintoman yo is this still up? o:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@juyoung yes, it is! :D
@juyoung yes, it is! :D
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@honintoman how much can i bribe u with for a digital gijinka bust? O: i'd like any of my dergs from critroll and after actually
do u have any examples of digital art?
@honintoman how much can i bribe u with for a digital gijinka bust? O: i'd like any of my dergs from critroll and after actually
do u have any examples of digital art?
@juyoung with digital it really depends! I can sketch it and i'd put that at about 15kT, just 'cause i struggle with it more than traditional :p if you want it PAINTED however it's gonna be a lot more - it takes me a long time to paint decently!

I've thrown together some of the digital art I've done fairly recently HERE! (the guy with the purple is still a wip that's why it looks so flat)
@juyoung with digital it really depends! I can sketch it and i'd put that at about 15kT, just 'cause i struggle with it more than traditional :p if you want it PAINTED however it's gonna be a lot more - it takes me a long time to paint decently!

I've thrown together some of the digital art I've done fairly recently HERE! (the guy with the purple is still a wip that's why it looks so flat)
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@honintoman oh wow i reallly dig the effect of the first one (like frick frack that type of stuff is my jazz) could i get one of those? O: also sorry about seeming so aggressive i don't mean to come off that way ^ ^;
@honintoman oh wow i reallly dig the effect of the first one (like frick frack that type of stuff is my jazz) could i get one of those? O: also sorry about seeming so aggressive i don't mean to come off that way ^ ^;
@Juyoung It's no problem at all, you don't seem aggressive :O I can do a sketchy type thing like that for 15kT, yeah! Which dragon would you like? Would you like a gijinka, human, or dragon bust?
@Juyoung It's no problem at all, you don't seem aggressive :O I can do a sketchy type thing like that for 15kT, yeah! Which dragon would you like? Would you like a gijinka, human, or dragon bust?
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13