Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Howling Wind Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@RGXiumin You're welcome! :)
Crystal/facet is pretty complex, so for GDragon the price will be 300,000T or 1,500G.
@RGXiumin You're welcome! :)
Crystal/facet is pretty complex, so for GDragon the price will be 300,000T or 1,500G.
gz9quDJ.pngi98HC6b.pngyJJTAOh.png
@Howlchaser Alright. ^-^
@Howlchaser Alright. ^-^
@Howlchaser I forgot to add something! when making his banner for his name could there be a space between the G and Dragon?
@Howlchaser I forgot to add something! when making his banner for his name could there be a space between the G and Dragon?
@RGXiumin Can do! :)
@RGXiumin Can do! :)
@RGXiumin I've finished your third commission! I'll post it after you send me the second half of the payment. :)
@RGXiumin I've finished your third commission! I'll post it after you send me the second half of the payment. :)
@RGXiumin Hope you like! [center] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/Aiedail76/Cherryblossom%20CM%20smol_zps9pqnmaer.png[/img]
@RGXiumin Hope you like!

Cherryblossom%20CM%20smol_zps9pqnmaer.png
@howlchaser - yeeeee could you ping me when you open up comms? c:
@howlchaser - yeeeee could you ping me when you open up comms? c:
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
@tetris Absolutely! :)
@tetris Absolutely! :)
@RGXiumin I've finished your fourth commission! I'll post it after you send the rest of the payment. :)
@RGXiumin I've finished your fourth commission! I'll post it after you send the rest of the payment. :)
@RGXiumin [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/Aiedail76/Chen%20CM%20smol_zpsydfmlrcg.png[/img]
@RGXiumin

Chen%20CM%20smol_zpsydfmlrcg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13