Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Howling Wind Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Jemdragon I think I'll include all the apparel except the steampunk wings, if that's ok? The final cost will be 380kT or 1900G. How would you like to pay?
@Jemdragon I think I'll include all the apparel except the steampunk wings, if that's ok? The final cost will be 380kT or 1900G. How would you like to pay?
gz9quDJ.pngi98HC6b.pngyJJTAOh.png
@howlchaser
Can I use mixed payment? I have 156kT now, but I can make the rest up in a few weeks. Or you can wait to work on it until I have full payment in treasure.
@howlchaser
Can I use mixed payment? I have 156kT now, but I can make the rest up in a few weeks. Or you can wait to work on it until I have full payment in treasure.
hW9fQBE.pngCMbqU3F.pngKP2DLfD.png
@Jemdragon Mixed payment would be fine!
@Jemdragon Mixed payment would be fine!
@howlchaser
I have the money for the drawing. :3
@howlchaser
I have the money for the drawing. :3
hW9fQBE.pngCMbqU3F.pngKP2DLfD.png
@Jemdragon Awesome! I'll have your drawing done asap. :)
@Jemdragon Awesome! I'll have your drawing done asap. :)
bump!
bump!
@Howlchaser Full Body Gijinka Style:colored sketch Apparel included? No Skin/accent included? No Expression and/or Pose: Hmm...blowing a kiss? Other: I've got notes and references on her bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15440051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154401/15440051_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Howlchaser

Full Body
Gijinka
Style:colored sketch
Apparel included? No
Skin/accent included? No
Expression and/or Pose: Hmm...blowing a kiss?
Other: I've got notes and references on her bio

15440051_350.png
@PurplePanda Thanks for commissioning!
For her outfit, would you like this one X, this one X, or some combination of the two?
@PurplePanda Thanks for commissioning!
For her outfit, would you like this one X, this one X, or some combination of the two?
@Howlchaser

I think I'd love the more colorful one, but can you make it short? As short as the white dress?
@Howlchaser

I think I'd love the more colorful one, but can you make it short? As short as the white dress?
@PurplePanda Can do! Based on complexity, the final price will be 100,000T or 500G. Would you like to pay in treasure or gems? And would you like to pay half now/half when it's finished or all now?
@PurplePanda Can do! Based on complexity, the final price will be 100,000T or 500G. Would you like to pay in treasure or gems? And would you like to pay half now/half when it's finished or all now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13