Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bethany's Art Shop [BUSY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/WZzPQb5.png[/img] [/center] [center] [b][size=5]RE-OPENING, price adjusted, check it out![/b][/size][/center] Hi! I'm bethany, I've decided to start up some art commissions and hopefully get the chance to draw some lovely OCs and gijinkas. Or fanart, if that is your fancy. I've just redone my formatting, coloring, prices, and wishlist options, so please take a look! [center][size=2] I tend to draw semi-realistic, somewhat sharp featured people. If round, bubbly, and cute is your thing, I highly reccommend my bestie, Salsa, whose art shop may be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2219512]here[/url].[/size] [/center] I'm not very skilled at animals or dragons sadly, so I'm only open to draw human or human-like characters. I will consider anthropomorphized creatures, but I might need to take a look at them first. Feel free to PM or ping me with concerns before filling out a form if you would like to check with me on that! Commissions will vary in timeframe, but I will ping/PM to let you know of any egregious delays. If you ever want to know the status of your commission or an estimate of when it will be done, just ping or PM me, I don't mind. These commissions will come in three formats: headshots/busts, waist-up, and full-body depictions, which can be lineart/sketch, greyscale, or flat colored (with a little shading and embellishments to taste). [center][url=http://i.imgur.com/lBtsPP3.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/aC2M9Ov.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/YODUoci.png] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gWvqePI.png[/img][/url] [url=https://i.gyazo.com/3e6e92056df90104e9dd737a8eb8eff2.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/HuPv81n.png[/img][/url] [url=https://i.gyazo.com/9285f7204097d480038d469802f936d7.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/DGZxETw.png[/img][/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/ieARn32.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/z0GEmu1.png[/img][/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/Zm4oaUC.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/HuZT3LB.png[/img][/url] [size=2]Some of these are a bit sketchy, I promise that the finished products will be more thoroughly cleaned! Unless that's something you like :P[/size] [b]I do have some terms of service:[/b] - I reserve the right to refuse any commission or cancel one I've accepted (with a refund of course). - I have your permission to repost this artwork on this thread as an example. (I won't post it anywhere else.) - Please do not erase my username on the finished images. Feel free to edit the artwork however else you want and reuse/repost it wherever you like, granted that it is not used for any commercial purpose, financial gain, or claimed to have been drawn by anyone but myself. - Prices are subject to change. If you have paid and the prices change afterward, you will be charged with the old prices originally agreed on. - I can accept treasure/gem payment before the commission, or half-before and half-after, depending on whatever works best for you - just let me know. Also, let me know ahead of time if you're giving wishlist items, which discount the price. - If you have a minor issue with the work I have produced and would like an edit, I will do this free of charge on request. - I'm not into taking USD right now, but if this is your only option/you really want to, message me privately and we can work something out.
WZzPQb5.png

RE-OPENING, price adjusted, check it out!

Hi! I'm bethany, I've decided to start up some art commissions and hopefully get the chance to draw some lovely OCs and gijinkas. Or fanart, if that is your fancy. I've just redone my formatting, coloring, prices, and wishlist options, so please take a look!

I tend to draw semi-realistic, somewhat sharp featured people. If round, bubbly, and cute is your thing, I highly reccommend my bestie, Salsa, whose art shop may be found here.

I'm not very skilled at animals or dragons sadly, so I'm only open to draw human or human-like characters. I will consider anthropomorphized creatures, but I might need to take a look at them first. Feel free to PM or ping me with concerns before filling out a form if you would like to check with me on that!

Commissions will vary in timeframe, but I will ping/PM to let you know of any egregious delays. If you ever want to know the status of your commission or an estimate of when it will be done, just ping or PM me, I don't mind.

These commissions will come in three formats: headshots/busts, waist-up, and full-body depictions, which can be lineart/sketch, greyscale, or flat colored (with a little shading and embellishments to taste).

aC2M9Ov.png gWvqePI.png HuPv81n.png
DGZxETw.png z0GEmu1.png HuZT3LB.png

Some of these are a bit sketchy, I promise that the finished products will be more thoroughly cleaned! Unless that's something you like :P

I do have some terms of service:

- I reserve the right to refuse any commission or cancel one I've accepted (with a refund of course).

- I have your permission to repost this artwork on this thread as an example. (I won't post it anywhere else.)

- Please do not erase my username on the finished images. Feel free to edit the artwork however else you want and reuse/repost it wherever you like, granted that it is not used for any commercial purpose, financial gain, or claimed to have been drawn by anyone but myself.

- Prices are subject to change. If you have paid and the prices change afterward, you will be charged with the old prices originally agreed on.

- I can accept treasure/gem payment before the commission, or half-before and half-after, depending on whatever works best for you - just let me know. Also, let me know ahead of time if you're giving wishlist items, which discount the price.

- If you have a minor issue with the work I have produced and would like an edit, I will do this free of charge on request.

- I'm not into taking USD right now, but if this is your only option/you really want to, message me privately and we can work something out.
WZzPQb5.png
[center][u][b]~ Prices ~[/b][/u][/center] Add on 2/3 of the price for picture of couples. Ex: a lineart bust of a couple = 200k + 133k = 333k, rounded down to 330 for a nice round number :P [center][b]Headshot/Bust:[/b] - Lineart/Sketch: 200k - Greyscale: 250k - Flat Color: 350k [b]Waist up: [/b] - Lineart: 400k - Greyscale: 450k - Flat Color: 550k [b]Full Body:[/b] - Lineart: 600k - Greyscale: 650k - Flat Color: 700k I accept treasure, the gem equivalent (1:900* currently), and items from my wishlist for a discount. The wishlist items are worth the lowest current price in the Auction House. *[size=2]Gem rate fluctuates and will change according to market values.[/size] [center][b]Please fill out the following form to request a slot:[/b][/center] [b]Type:[/b] Headshot/Waist up - lineart/greyscale/color. Bold which applies. [b]Payment:[/b] The treasure, gems, as well as if you would like to pay before or half-and-half, etc. [b]Wishlist Items:[/b] List any items here, if applicable. [b]Character Reference: [/b]Please link me to a clear, detailed depiction of the character you would like me to draw. Multiple references are appreciated! [b]Pose/Personality:[/b] Let me know what sort of expression, pose, and/or body language you want to include. A few words on their personality might help me out too, so feel free to add a few sentences on that if you feel it'd help. [b]Extras:[/b] Pose ideas, notes on their outfit or general appearance, aspects of their design you would like me to pay close attention to, if you have any preference on the size of the image, if you want the background to be transparent or not, etc. [b]Contact:[/b] Let me know if you would like me to ping you or PM you when I'm done. [b][size=2]If you would like to make your commission a secret (such as for a surprise present or whatever reason), instead of posting in-thread you can PM me this form and I'll mark your slot down as anonymous.[/size][/b] [code]@bethany [b]Type:[/b] Headshot/Waist up/Full Body - lineart/greyscale/color [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Wishlist Items:[/b] [b]Character Reference:[/b] [b]Pose/Personality:[/b] [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Contact:[/b] [/code] [center][u][b]~ Commission Slots ~[/b][/u] [i]Zero[/i] slot(s) open currently. - Ekanos (finished) - surfingpikachu (finished) - XVIII (wip)[/center] [center][u][b]~ Pinglist ~[/b][/u] - DontFeedTheCat - Godot - SucenaZQ - Nordlyssian - tiramosu - Rowan - BritishDinosaur - CounterCats - BaraBear - Imani - Romiress - ishoji - Kattikatt - jabby[/center]
~ Prices ~

Add on 2/3 of the price for picture of couples. Ex: a lineart bust of a couple = 200k + 133k = 333k, rounded down to 330 for a nice round number :P

Headshot/Bust:
- Lineart/Sketch: 200k
- Greyscale: 250k
- Flat Color: 350k

Waist up:
- Lineart: 400k
- Greyscale: 450k
- Flat Color: 550k

Full Body:
- Lineart: 600k
- Greyscale: 650k
- Flat Color: 700k

I accept treasure, the gem equivalent (1:900* currently), and items from my wishlist for a discount. The wishlist items are worth the lowest current price in the Auction House.

*Gem rate fluctuates and will change according to market values.

Please fill out the following form to request a slot:

Type: Headshot/Waist up - lineart/greyscale/color. Bold which applies.
Payment: The treasure, gems, as well as if you would like to pay before or half-and-half, etc.
Wishlist Items: List any items here, if applicable.
Character Reference: Please link me to a clear, detailed depiction of the character you would like me to draw. Multiple references are appreciated!
Pose/Personality: Let me know what sort of expression, pose, and/or body language you want to include. A few words on their personality might help me out too, so feel free to add a few sentences on that if you feel it'd help.
Extras: Pose ideas, notes on their outfit or general appearance, aspects of their design you would like me to pay close attention to, if you have any preference on the size of the image, if you want the background to be transparent or not, etc.
Contact: Let me know if you would like me to ping you or PM you when I'm done.

If you would like to make your commission a secret (such as for a surprise present or whatever reason), instead of posting in-thread you can PM me this form and I'll mark your slot down as anonymous.

Code:
@bethany [b]Type:[/b] Headshot/Waist up/Full Body - lineart/greyscale/color [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Wishlist Items:[/b] [b]Character Reference:[/b] [b]Pose/Personality:[/b] [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Contact:[/b]
~ Commission Slots ~

Zero slot(s) open currently.

- Ekanos (finished)
- surfingpikachu (finished)
- XVIII (wip)

~ Pinglist ~

- DontFeedTheCat
- Godot
- SucenaZQ
- Nordlyssian
- tiramosu
- Rowan
- BritishDinosaur
- CounterCats
- BaraBear
- Imani
- Romiress
- ishoji
- Kattikatt
- jabby
WZzPQb5.png
~ Wishlist ~

Wishlist items are worth the lowest current price in the Auction House.

You can find the list of items clicking here!
~ Wishlist ~

Wishlist items are worth the lowest current price in the Auction House.

You can find the list of items clicking here!
WZzPQb5.png
Open for business!
Open for business!
WZzPQb5.png
@bethany hello~ your art is lovely ;v; could you ping me when you open up fullbody options?
@bethany hello~ your art is lovely ;v; could you ping me when you open up fullbody options?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
Oh gosh, what lovely art!

@bethany
Type: Headshot/Waist up - lineart/greyscale/color
Payment: Half and half would be great! In treasure (unless you don't mind 50/50 on that and gems?)
Character Reference: Here's an album!
Expression/Personality: Blythe is most known as a positive, joyful presence among her peers. Easily excited (or rattled, should she face a daunting circumstance) she tends to evoke a certain spirit that others either find endearing or grating. For expressions, I think a sassy lil smile might do the trick. c:
Extras: I'd like for her to be drawn in the gold dress she's wearing in some of the examples! There's some inconsistency with her hair length and skin color, so just refer to the last image for both.
Oh gosh, what lovely art!

@bethany
Payment: Half and half would be great! In treasure (unless you don't mind 50/50 on that and gems?)
Character Reference: Here's an album!
Expression/Personality: Blythe is most known as a positive, joyful presence among her peers. Easily excited (or rattled, should she face a daunting circumstance) she tends to evoke a certain spirit that others either find endearing or grating. For expressions, I think a sassy lil smile might do the trick. c:
Extras: I'd like for her to be drawn in the gold dress she's wearing in some of the examples! There's some inconsistency with her hair length and skin color, so just refer to the last image for both.
@pooses

Thank you and sure thing, I'll ping you when I open them up in the future!

@Selfishly

Wow, thank you! Half and half for treasure is fine with me. Blythe is really gorgeous gosh, I'm excited to start! Will PM you when I'm done, thank you for the great refs :D
@pooses

Thank you and sure thing, I'll ping you when I open them up in the future!

@Selfishly

Wow, thank you! Half and half for treasure is fine with me. Blythe is really gorgeous gosh, I'm excited to start! Will PM you when I'm done, thank you for the great refs :D
WZzPQb5.png
@bethany cccc:

Type: waist up, color
Payment: treasure! half & half.
Character Reference: x x x
if you need anymore references, please lemme know!
Expression/Personality: davina's a precious lil muffin, always happy! i'm gonna let you wing the expression based on the refs, because i feel like that would be easier than trying to explain it!
Extras: her mouth is always open (like in the screen ref), and she has a gap between her two front teeth! she has freckles literally everywhere, so you can go crazy with them~
@bethany cccc:

Type: waist up, color
Payment: treasure! half & half.
Character Reference: x x x
if you need anymore references, please lemme know!
Expression/Personality: davina's a precious lil muffin, always happy! i'm gonna let you wing the expression based on the refs, because i feel like that would be easier than trying to explain it!
Extras: her mouth is always open (like in the screen ref), and she has a gap between her two front teeth! she has freckles literally everywhere, so you can go crazy with them~
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
@bethany Aaahhh yay! c: I'll go ahead and send over the first half, then!
@bethany Aaahhh yay! c: I'll go ahead and send over the first half, then!
Aaah, your art is so lovely - I hope you'll take on my commission.

@bethany
Payment: Mixed payment (425kt 773g) - half and half
Character Reference: Headshot |Outfit sheet |cleaner look at his hair
I hope those are clear enough? I haven't taken to time to draw him new things beyond these recently (the other scribbles are pretty out of date).
Expression/Personality: Merari is very snarky, confident, and sometimes comes off as more easygoing than he is because he's unlikely to get fired up with things he doesn't care about. In addition to that, he's slightly disengaged because he has a hard time relating to others.
The only thing he's guaranteed to be focused on is fighting. Merari might be a range fighter (crossbow) but he has a tendency to throw himself into fights that don't have good odds just for a chance to kill demons.
Extras: I'd like a version with transparent background along with a version that's opaque? If it's too much trouble I'd prefer opaque background.
The gold is mostly engraved on his armor - the exception is the buckles on the chest strap and at his throat (also a thin strap) since it's not very clear.
Possibly desaturate his leather armor? I'd like his hair color to pop (red/brown with red highlights).
Aaah, your art is so lovely - I hope you'll take on my commission.

@bethany
Payment: Mixed payment (425kt 773g) - half and half
Character Reference: Headshot |Outfit sheet |cleaner look at his hair
I hope those are clear enough? I haven't taken to time to draw him new things beyond these recently (the other scribbles are pretty out of date).
Expression/Personality: Merari is very snarky, confident, and sometimes comes off as more easygoing than he is because he's unlikely to get fired up with things he doesn't care about. In addition to that, he's slightly disengaged because he has a hard time relating to others.
The only thing he's guaranteed to be focused on is fighting. Merari might be a range fighter (crossbow) but he has a tendency to throw himself into fights that don't have good odds just for a chance to kill demons.
Extras: I'd like a version with transparent background along with a version that's opaque? If it's too much trouble I'd prefer opaque background.
The gold is mostly engraved on his armor - the exception is the buckles on the chest strap and at his throat (also a thin strap) since it's not very clear.
Possibly desaturate his leather armor? I'd like his hair color to pop (red/brown with red highlights).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10