Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] {ßETA Art Shop}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DeviBrigard [b]I WANT A ßETA ART[/b] [b]Name: [/b] KyraKitesong [b]FR numerical ID:[/b] 4762 [b]Art type: [/b] Digital Painting. [b]Request: [/b] Could I get this girl done? With her familiar? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315460/31545983_350.png[/img] She's a scout for her clan which is nomadic. She searches out new areas for her clan to settle. Her familiar helps light the paths in the deep forests ^.^ [b]Total cost: [/b] Gems. I'm an icicle, but also it might be a complex request? [b]Other: [/b] You don't have to included all of her apparel if you don't want.
@DeviBrigard
I WANT A ßETA ART
Name: KyraKitesong
FR numerical ID: 4762
Art type: Digital Painting.
Request: Could I get this girl done? With her familiar?
31545983_350.png
She's a scout for her clan which is nomadic. She searches out new areas for her clan to settle. Her familiar helps light the paths in the deep forests ^.^
Total cost: Gems. I'm an icicle, but also it might be a complex request?
Other: You don't have to included all of her apparel if you don't want.
87b0151da9.png
@KyraKitesong Alright, commission recorded. Digital painting is 4500, less 20% ice discount is 3600. If I drop some of the apparel, can include the familiar at no extra ontop of that. Any particularly important/significant apparel items to ensure are included?
@KyraKitesong Alright, commission recorded. Digital painting is 4500, less 20% ice discount is 3600. If I drop some of the apparel, can include the familiar at no extra ontop of that. Any particularly important/significant apparel items to ensure are included?
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard

I'd like the headdress at least ^.^
The cloak and wing covers would be nice as well. In essence, enough to still give off the ranger tone, but the extra stuff can get left out.
@DeviBrigard

I'd like the headdress at least ^.^
The cloak and wing covers would be nice as well. In essence, enough to still give off the ranger tone, but the extra stuff can get left out.
87b0151da9.png
@KyraKitesong rightio~
@KyraKitesong rightio~
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
[center]Completed artwork for @KyraKitesong [url=http://fav.me/db4m3xf][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/9230/f/2017/093/c/c/k_15_small_by_devibrigard-db4m4l1.png[/img][/url][/center]
Completed artwork for @KyraKitesong

k_15_small_by_devibrigard-db4m4l1.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard

Thank you very much!
@DeviBrigard

Thank you very much!
87b0151da9.png
Updated gem to treasure ratio (was 850:1, now 950:1)
Updated gem to treasure ratio (was 850:1, now 950:1)
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard please can I get a ping when you reopen ^.^ I love your art style!
@DeviBrigard please can I get a ping when you reopen ^.^ I love your art style!
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Siakb added you to the pinglist, most likely to re-open once I'm done with the Ice OOF raffle in a week or so.
@Siakb added you to the pinglist, most likely to re-open once I'm done with the Ice OOF raffle in a week or so.
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@BluTheStuffy should be opening again soon, just I couple more rounds of OOF raffle I need to attend to~
@BluTheStuffy should be opening again soon, just I couple more rounds of OOF raffle I need to attend to~
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8