Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] {ßETA Art Shop}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Valley
Glad you like it~
@Valley
Glad you like it~
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard *O* i adore your style but before i sweep in a grab a slot how would you feel about doing a anthro griffin
@DeviBrigard *O* i adore your style but before i sweep in a grab a slot how would you feel about doing a anthro griffin
@Mildewdrop Sure, it has been a while since I've got to play with one of those XD
@Mildewdrop Sure, it has been a while since I've got to play with one of those XD
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard [b]I WANT A ßETA ART[/b] [b]Name: [/b] ZincAlloy [b]FR numerical ID:[/b] 123931 [b]Art type: [/b] Digital painting - I've got money to burn. [b]Request: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8644679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86447/8644679_350.png[/img] [/url] This dragon. She's a thief, so I want her stealing treasure from some ruins or something similar. [b]Total cost: [/b] 1.2 mil treasure, unless this is complex enough that you want to charge more. [b]Other: [/b] I see you put [Title] for [Username] on each piece. If that's not an important part of your signature, could you remove it? Obviously you can keep your name and symbol, but I don't really want the title. There's no problem if you'd rather keep it though.
@DeviBrigard
I WANT A ßETA ART
Name: ZincAlloy
FR numerical ID: 123931
Art type: Digital painting - I've got money to burn.
Request:

8644679_350.png

This dragon. She's a thief, so I want her stealing treasure from some ruins or something similar.
Total cost: 1.2 mil treasure, unless this is complex enough that you want to charge more.
Other: I see you put [Title] for [Username] on each piece. If that's not an important part of your signature, could you remove it? Obviously you can keep your name and symbol, but I don't really want the title. There's no problem if you'd rather keep it though.
ZincAlloy.gif
@ZincAlloy
Hello, thank you for your order~
No extra for complexity, I usually only consider that when there's a very intricate skin or accent involved, and I'll put a more subtle signature on~
You shall receive an initial sketch via pm, please send payment once you are happy with the design
@ZincAlloy
Hello, thank you for your order~
No extra for complexity, I usually only consider that when there's a very intricate skin or accent involved, and I'll put a more subtle signature on~
You shall receive an initial sketch via pm, please send payment once you are happy with the design
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@ZincAlloy Your completed artwork~ [center] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/003f/f/2017/044/7/b/g_18_500_by_devibrigard-daz0bsz.png[/img][/center]
@ZincAlloy Your completed artwork~
g_18_500_by_devibrigard-daz0bsz.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot

pre-uni edits complete
now with new divider (yay)
art shop (hopefully) to remain open during semester
this semester's going to be rough

pre-uni edits complete
now with new divider (yay)
art shop (hopefully) to remain open during semester
this semester's going to be rough
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
bump
bump
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard

Would you be willing to add in a familiar for extra cost?
@DeviBrigard

Would you be willing to add in a familiar for extra cost?
87b0151da9.png
@KyraKitesong sure, and if it happens to be a small familiar with a simple design I may just treat it like animal apparel and include it for no extra.
@KyraKitesong sure, and if it happens to be a small familiar with a simple design I may just treat it like animal apparel and include it for no extra.
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8