Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120
@Zangoose

Oh my, you're doing an amazing job. <3
I'm having some items you might be interested in. Would you consider trading them for a picture of my dragon character Leundra? Please have a look at my thread.
@Zangoose

Oh my, you're doing an amazing job. <3
I'm having some items you might be interested in. Would you consider trading them for a picture of my dragon character Leundra? Please have a look at my thread.
@Zangoose
Holy heck could I be on the ping list?
@Zangoose
Holy heck could I be on the ping list?
Yokai.gif
@Zangoose May I please get a spot on your ping list because holy wow.
@Zangoose May I please get a spot on your ping list because holy wow.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Zangoose

n_n pinglist please?
@Zangoose

n_n pinglist please?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Zangoose
May I also be pinged? Cheers!
@Zangoose
May I also be pinged? Cheers!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
phew, sorry i took WAY too long to reply to you all. gotta keep better track of things.

@BottledKetchup @LargeCrocodile @JetBlackSteel @TheStryder @triska @steampunklayhr @Luunai @Tinydach @khalyeezy @LeonardChurch @Khelidon @Sacnite @Delphi @Lucatri @Moosesushi

all of you have been added to the ping list! thanks for your interest. if you'd like to be removed, please let me know and i'll take you off n_n

and @Chero , i apologize for not answering you sooner. if you're still interested in the slot, i've put you down, but if not, that's perfectly fine.
phew, sorry i took WAY too long to reply to you all. gotta keep better track of things.

@BottledKetchup @LargeCrocodile @JetBlackSteel @TheStryder @triska @steampunklayhr @Luunai @Tinydach @khalyeezy @LeonardChurch @Khelidon @Sacnite @Delphi @Lucatri @Moosesushi

all of you have been added to the ping list! thanks for your interest. if you'd like to be removed, please let me know and i'll take you off n_n

and @Chero , i apologize for not answering you sooner. if you're still interested in the slot, i've put you down, but if not, that's perfectly fine.
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Zangoose

Yes I'm still interested! I have to go to work right now but I'll edit in my information (and re-ping) once I get back.
@Zangoose

Yes I'm still interested! I have to go to work right now but I'll edit in my information (and re-ping) once I get back.
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Zangoose

I wanted to give you some options, so here's 3 dragons with potential backgrounds listed from you to choose from:

Weavess, Poised over a bubbling green cauldron in a cave, stirring its contents, maybe with a wicked/nastily content smile? (I know Weavess is difficult)

Hart, sitting on the edge of a cliff in the Windswept Plateau with his wings relaxed outwards, staring into a sunrise? I want to note that he has two separate sets of wings - his regular red ones and then the smaller white feather ones that are bolstered by the black steampunk wing set.

Rhapsody, sitting on the large branch of a tree in a forest, looking up at the night sky while holding his pearl?

Let me know which one you would like to do/how much it would cost. :)
@Zangoose

I wanted to give you some options, so here's 3 dragons with potential backgrounds listed from you to choose from:

Weavess, Poised over a bubbling green cauldron in a cave, stirring its contents, maybe with a wicked/nastily content smile? (I know Weavess is difficult)

Hart, sitting on the edge of a cliff in the Windswept Plateau with his wings relaxed outwards, staring into a sunrise? I want to note that he has two separate sets of wings - his regular red ones and then the smaller white feather ones that are bolstered by the black steampunk wing set.

Rhapsody, sitting on the large branch of a tree in a forest, looking up at the night sky while holding his pearl?

Let me know which one you would like to do/how much it would cost. :)
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Zangoose
hello! would it be possible for you to put me on your pinglist? .u. i love your art!
@Zangoose
hello! would it be possible for you to put me on your pinglist? .u. i love your art!
@Zangoose I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
@Zangoose I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120