Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 120
@Drown
Your art is gorgeous, I would love to be put on your ping list for when you open again <3
@Drown
Your art is gorgeous, I would love to be put on your ping list for when you open again <3
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Drown

*eyes @ your art* holy its so gorgeous @.@ could I be added to your pinglist? :0
@Drown

*eyes @ your art* holy its so gorgeous @.@ could I be added to your pinglist? :0
bnskTgX.png
@Drown I'd also love to be added to the pinglist, your art is to die for!
@Drown I'd also love to be added to the pinglist, your art is to die for!
arcane.png

Pea || she/her || FR+3
Art Shop (wip) || Long Drop Challenge || Accent Shop (wip)
@Drown Can I be added to your pinglist please? ^^
@Drown Can I be added to your pinglist please? ^^
earthshieldr.png
@Drown Hello, could I also be added to your pinglist, please? What gorgeous art you have.
@Drown Hello, could I also be added to your pinglist, please? What gorgeous art you have.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Drown Your art is beautiful! You don't happen to have a pinglist I could be added to, do you?
@Drown Your art is beautiful! You don't happen to have a pinglist I could be added to, do you?
Username and ID: Arkonsel 50316

Dragon(s)/OC(s): Rie

Bust/Full body/Signature (signature style A or B): Full body chibi, please!

Style?: Whatever the style is that you used for the chibi examples. Those chubby cuties are too adorable to resist!

Details?: He's a little haughty and very bitey in the 'FITE ME' style. He's actually pretty young and loves reading, gardening and hoarding all magical objects even if he doesn't know what they do.

Payment: Gems

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it was closed! If you have a pinglist you can add me to for the chibi slots, I'd love that.
Username and ID: Arkonsel 50316

Dragon(s)/OC(s): Rie

Bust/Full body/Signature (signature style A or B): Full body chibi, please!

Style?: Whatever the style is that you used for the chibi examples. Those chubby cuties are too adorable to resist!

Details?: He's a little haughty and very bitey in the 'FITE ME' style. He's actually pretty young and loves reading, gardening and hoarding all magical objects even if he doesn't know what they do.

Payment: Gems

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it was closed! If you have a pinglist you can add me to for the chibi slots, I'd love that.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Drown
Please add me to your pinglist if you have one. :O I'm definitely going to need a signature made by you~! :3
@Drown
Please add me to your pinglist if you have one. :O I'm definitely going to need a signature made by you~! :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Drown

I would love to be added to your ping list if you wouldn't mind ^^
@Drown

I would love to be added to your ping list if you wouldn't mind ^^
knhLXgs.png
@Drown please add me to a pinglist, I’m very interested in a USD fullbody once you’re open
@Drown please add me to a pinglist, I’m very interested in a USD fullbody once you’re open
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 120