Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 119 120
@Fellefan backgrounds are a case by case thing; it really depends on what the commissioner is interested in. i don't have a lot of background practice in so it'd be a lot of back and forth communication to make sure i get the wanted idea right
@Fellefan backgrounds are a case by case thing; it really depends on what the commissioner is interested in. i don't have a lot of background practice in so it'd be a lot of back and forth communication to make sure i get the wanted idea right
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown
that sounds reasonable. thank you so much for answering my questions, I can't wait til you open! ♥
@Drown
that sounds reasonable. thank you so much for answering my questions, I can't wait til you open! ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Drown hewwo! Your art is GORGEOUS! Can I be added to the pinglist if there's one? So I can be blessed by your talent ahah!
@Drown hewwo! Your art is GORGEOUS! Can I be added to the pinglist if there's one? So I can be blessed by your talent ahah!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Drown - I would love to be on your pinglist!
@Drown - I would love to be on your pinglist!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus @Arinyl @Fellefan @Fawniti @Supremacy @Elvhenan @Dinraal @Alskasaur @Letitia @quatervois @countbars @Lyka @scarletskyz @Toska @SterlingKat @ladylilitu @BaraBear @Airaly @RileythePlagueDr @script @Vulpess @auroshen @Keyy @WyvernRathian @guzzoleen @butcherbaby @micchikureshima @Featherly @Hiss @QuetzalQueen @Bergatroid @ButterflyAce @Kaibyo @Chandrian @Oriel @TalaToxicity @Addmon @MisSavage @Grendel @Duchess @Clavicado @Treori @BettaSenpai @Carnivore @Dyodoreu @ineffabird @Zelai @Seamus @Kaamos @CatTails10 @khalyeezy @PrinceAsriel @Khelidon @Sacnite @Delphi @Lucatri @Moosesushi @snerd @Juni @Juyoung @decadent @Fllygon @VanGone @Flag @Yachi @Twye @Elyndria @axionAngel @Draziwrok @AsteriaDusk @Trickquestion @Equive @Reckless @Cross @coldfire3 @ImGoingSpace @Subjugation @PandragonsBox @LadyInkblot @Apothecaria @seepratintti @mummy @Oncamimus @VanGone @Marceline @Treori @Serpens @cyrallia @Bluedragon @Dain @avey @Heronfoot @Karja @Kaden @Sheepystuff @birdfairy @Scream @Draginraptor @Valishtu @Murdoch @Dyodoreu @Lawcere @Rowan

@UnicornChild132 not on the ping list but i know you expressed interest

alright, i had some ping list problems so i had to redo the whole thing, so hopefully nobody's been missed.

hello everybody, it's been some time since i've opened but i'm in a bit of a pinch at the moment and need to save up some money!

i'm opening 4 USD slots- full body or busts. THIS RUN IS FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE, to keep things simple.

first come-first serve will NOT continue to be used in my shop as i want to keep things as fair as possible. it's only going to happen for the next few runs.

gem/treasure payments, signatures and chibis are not available this run. sorry for the inconvenience!

form for copy-pasting-
Quote:
Username and ID:

Dragon(s)/OC(s):

Bust/Full body/Signature:

Style?: (painted/lined/artist's choice) [lined pieces can take slightly longer to finish, since i'm very picky with my lineart]

Details?: personality/physical appearance/anything special you'd like me to add.

Payment: treasure/gems/USD
@Cirrostratus @Arinyl @Fellefan @Fawniti @Supremacy @Elvhenan @Dinraal @Alskasaur @Letitia @quatervois @countbars @Lyka @scarletskyz @Toska @SterlingKat @ladylilitu @BaraBear @Airaly @RileythePlagueDr @script @Vulpess @auroshen @Keyy @WyvernRathian @guzzoleen @butcherbaby @micchikureshima @Featherly @Hiss @QuetzalQueen @Bergatroid @ButterflyAce @Kaibyo @Chandrian @Oriel @TalaToxicity @Addmon @MisSavage @Grendel @Duchess @Clavicado @Treori @BettaSenpai @Carnivore @Dyodoreu @ineffabird @Zelai @Seamus @Kaamos @CatTails10 @khalyeezy @PrinceAsriel @Khelidon @Sacnite @Delphi @Lucatri @Moosesushi @snerd @Juni @Juyoung @decadent @Fllygon @VanGone @Flag @Yachi @Twye @Elyndria @axionAngel @Draziwrok @AsteriaDusk @Trickquestion @Equive @Reckless @Cross @coldfire3 @ImGoingSpace @Subjugation @PandragonsBox @LadyInkblot @Apothecaria @seepratintti @mummy @Oncamimus @VanGone @Marceline @Treori @Serpens @cyrallia @Bluedragon @Dain @avey @Heronfoot @Karja @Kaden @Sheepystuff @birdfairy @Scream @Draginraptor @Valishtu @Murdoch @Dyodoreu @Lawcere @Rowan

@UnicornChild132 not on the ping list but i know you expressed interest

alright, i had some ping list problems so i had to redo the whole thing, so hopefully nobody's been missed.

hello everybody, it's been some time since i've opened but i'm in a bit of a pinch at the moment and need to save up some money!

i'm opening 4 USD slots- full body or busts. THIS RUN IS FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE, to keep things simple.

first come-first serve will NOT continue to be used in my shop as i want to keep things as fair as possible. it's only going to happen for the next few runs.

gem/treasure payments, signatures and chibis are not available this run. sorry for the inconvenience!

form for copy-pasting-
Quote:
Username and ID:

Dragon(s)/OC(s):

Bust/Full body/Signature:

Style?: (painted/lined/artist's choice) [lined pieces can take slightly longer to finish, since i'm very picky with my lineart]

Details?: personality/physical appearance/anything special you'd like me to add.

@Drown Username and ID: Moosesushi #44353 Dragon(s)/OC(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35100290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351003/35100290_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust/Full body/Signature: Fullbody Style?: Artist's choice Details?: Nope, go wild! Payment: USD
@Drown

Username and ID: Moosesushi #44353

Dragon(s)/OC(s):

35100290_350.png

Bust/Full body/Signature: Fullbody

Style?: Artist's choice

Details?: Nope, go wild!

Payment: USD
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Drown
Currently only have access to mobile, but may I get a slot?
I will fill the form out once I have access to my computer, if that's alright? :3
@Drown
Currently only have access to mobile, but may I get a slot?
I will fill the form out once I have access to my computer, if that's alright? :3
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Drown May I claim a full body? :o Also I'm gonna post two b/c I can't choose so surprise me! [b]Username and ID[/b]: Valishtu/8943 [b]Dragon(s)/OC(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14216554][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142166/14216554_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bust/Full body/Signature[/b]: Fullbody [b]Style[/b]?: (painted/lined/[u]artist's choice[/u]) [b]Details[/b]?: Reckless/Stubborn/Boisterous/somewhat arrogant, often has live electricity around her(Not good with words atm...) [b]Payment[/b]: treasure/gems/[u]USD[/u] [b]Dragon(s)/OC(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24361224][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243613/24361224_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bust/Full body/Signature[/b]: Fullbody [b]Style[/b]?: (painted/lined/[u]artist's choice[/u]) [b]Details[/b]?: Creepy/intimidating/scavanger/loner/quiet but actually quite gentle/kind natured. [b]Payment[/b]: treasure/gems/[u]USD[/u]
@Drown
May I claim a full body? :o
Also I'm gonna post two b/c I can't choose so surprise me!

Username and ID: Valishtu/8943
Dragon(s)/OC(s):
14216554_350.png
Style?: (painted/lined/artist's choice)
Details?: Reckless/Stubborn/Boisterous/somewhat arrogant, often has live electricity around her(Not good with words atm...)

Dragon(s)/OC(s):
24361224_350.png
Style?: (painted/lined/artist's choice)
Details?: Creepy/intimidating/scavanger/loner/quiet but actually quite gentle/kind natured.
OOIa5x2.png
@Moosesushi WOW what a wildclaw. can't wait to draw him
@Supremacy you got it! fill out the form when you can :}
@Valishtu why of course you can B)
@Moosesushi WOW what a wildclaw. can't wait to draw him
@Supremacy you got it! fill out the form when you can :}
@Valishtu why of course you can B)
@drown SCREAMING I'm at work on mobile but can..I have a slot..
@drown SCREAMING I'm at work on mobile but can..I have a slot..
eWROVV6.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 119 120