Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 119 120
@Drown oof please add me to your pinglist !!
@Drown oof please add me to your pinglist !!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Drown, Hey would love to be added to your ping list for when you re-open
@Drown, Hey would love to be added to your ping list for when you re-open
@Drown Your art is absolutely stunning! I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford it but please ping me when you re-open in case I can!! *o*
@Drown Your art is absolutely stunning! I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford it but please ping me when you re-open in case I can!! *o*
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Drown

Please add me to your pinglist! I'd love to get a piece by you when you open again.
@Drown

Please add me to your pinglist! I'd love to get a piece by you when you open again.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
@Drown

I'd love to be on the pinglist as well, please~
@Drown

I'd love to be on the pinglist as well, please~

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@Drown
I would love to be added to your pinglist when you reopen again.
@Drown
I would love to be added to your pinglist when you reopen again.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Drown pinglist please!!
@Drown pinglist please!!
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Drown
do you happen to have a ping list? I'd so love to get art from you! :'D
could I ask if there's any major price difference on painted busts, like this and this for example, or if it's all the same for any style for the price listed? just so I know just how much I should be saving. ;u;

and also, how consistent is the sketching style? I see a lot of different types of sketches and I would love to know just how a sketch would look, or do I choose the style on that aswell? and would the price depend on the style here, or be a set price no matter what?

sorry if I'm bombing you with questions, but I just want to know what I'll get. ;u;
@Drown
do you happen to have a ping list? I'd so love to get art from you! :'D
could I ask if there's any major price difference on painted busts, like this and this for example, or if it's all the same for any style for the price listed? just so I know just how much I should be saving. ;u;

and also, how consistent is the sketching style? I see a lot of different types of sketches and I would love to know just how a sketch would look, or do I choose the style on that aswell? and would the price depend on the style here, or be a set price no matter what?

sorry if I'm bombing you with questions, but I just want to know what I'll get. ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan oh no worries, i understand :}

i do have a ping list, you've been added!
all busts are the same price, regardless of style (though i make sure to put equal effort into each one to justify the price)

the sketches i'm offering here are going to be similar in style to the skydancer in the preview, unless the commissioner wants otherwise (hence why the gallery is full of different types, to see if someone might be interested in something else)
color doesn't add to the price either; since it's not fully polished it wouldn't take me too long to complete.

i hope that clears a few things up!
@Fellefan oh no worries, i understand :}

i do have a ping list, you've been added!
all busts are the same price, regardless of style (though i make sure to put equal effort into each one to justify the price)

the sketches i'm offering here are going to be similar in style to the skydancer in the preview, unless the commissioner wants otherwise (hence why the gallery is full of different types, to see if someone might be interested in something else)
color doesn't add to the price either; since it's not fully polished it wouldn't take me too long to complete.

i hope that clears a few things up!
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown
that answers a lot, thank you so much! :'D now I can't wait til you open so I might get a chance at your wonderful art ♥

edit: oh and one last thing! what would it cost to add a scenery background to a painted bust? something with nice colors and simple things, like in this one? ;u;
and what about backgrounds that only have color but the dragon is blending into it like in this?

after this I don't have any more questions, don't worry. ;u;
@Drown
that answers a lot, thank you so much! :'D now I can't wait til you open so I might get a chance at your wonderful art ♥

edit: oh and one last thing! what would it cost to add a scenery background to a painted bust? something with nice colors and simple things, like in this one? ;u;
and what about backgrounds that only have color but the dragon is blending into it like in this?

after this I don't have any more questions, don't worry. ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png