Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 119 120
@Drown Username and ID: Zelai #53305 Dragon(s)/OC(s):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27872459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278725/27872459_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust/Full body/Signature: Sig Style?: ur choice fam Details?: peaceful, diplomatic type Payment: treasure
@Drown

Username and ID: Zelai #53305

Dragon(s)/OC(s):
27872459_350.png

Bust/Full body/Signature: Sig

Style?: ur choice fam

Details?: peaceful, diplomatic type

Payment: treasure
PEyOcAR.png
@Trachynhawb oo what a pretty pearlcatcher. i'd love to draw her! (sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, i've been working on these already to get them done and lighten my workload)

@Sheepystuff you can wait to send payment until i show you the WIP, no worries

@Zelai ahh sorry, sig slots are full. i'll be opening more once they're done though! let me know if you'd still be interested
@Trachynhawb oo what a pretty pearlcatcher. i'd love to draw her! (sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, i've been working on these already to get them done and lighten my workload)

@Sheepystuff you can wait to send payment until i show you the WIP, no worries

@Zelai ahh sorry, sig slots are full. i'll be opening more once they're done though! let me know if you'd still be interested
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown no problem at all. So glad you,like her and I can't wait to see what you do with her
@Drown no problem at all. So glad you,like her and I can't wait to see what you do with her
F3d7DSl.png
@Drown

Yes absolutely ^^
@Drown

Yes absolutely ^^
PEyOcAR.png
@Furdora @aearinn @TygerTyger @Jeana @Sinestre @Calavera @lucidcoyote @Sheepystuff @Trachynhawb @Niharike @BatEmmaman @MinimalistFish

hey everyone, just decided to do a ping to you all instead of going one by one through PM, i hope you don't mind.
just wanted to update you all to let you know that i caught a cold/flu or something. there's gonna be a slight delay in your pieces unfortunately, as i can't find the energy to work on anything right now ;-; i apologize, i hope you all understand. i'll get back to work when this goes away, or try to work on small sketches as much as i can.
keep an eye on the first page for any updates, as i'll be posting when i feel better at the very top!

thank you all for your patience, i hope this cold goes fast so i can get back to work ASAP.
@Furdora @aearinn @TygerTyger @Jeana @Sinestre @Calavera @lucidcoyote @Sheepystuff @Trachynhawb @Niharike @BatEmmaman @MinimalistFish

hey everyone, just decided to do a ping to you all instead of going one by one through PM, i hope you don't mind.
just wanted to update you all to let you know that i caught a cold/flu or something. there's gonna be a slight delay in your pieces unfortunately, as i can't find the energy to work on anything right now ;-; i apologize, i hope you all understand. i'll get back to work when this goes away, or try to work on small sketches as much as i can.
keep an eye on the first page for any updates, as i'll be posting when i feel better at the very top!

thank you all for your patience, i hope this cold goes fast so i can get back to work ASAP.
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@drown thanks for the heads up! get well soon c:
@drown thanks for the heads up! get well soon c:
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@drown thanks for the headsup it's no problem
@drown thanks for the headsup it's no problem
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Drown

That's fine! Thank you for letting us know! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and don't push yourself too much!
@Drown

That's fine! Thank you for letting us know! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and don't push yourself too much!
NLdJQtw.png
@drown no problem. Feel better! I work in retail and there are so many cold going,around right now its insane
@drown no problem. Feel better! I work in retail and there are so many cold going,around right now its insane
F3d7DSl.png
@drown - No worries! Feel better, get lots of rest.
@drown - No worries! Feel better, get lots of rest.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 119 120