Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Waitlist] CracklePen Artshop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Vesperupus wow your art is wonderful!
Are you willing to do a dragon that is not quite, FR perse, but he has an FR incarnation within my lair? xD It's similar to a ridgeback.
@Vesperupus wow your art is wonderful!
Are you willing to do a dragon that is not quite, FR perse, but he has an FR incarnation within my lair? xD It's similar to a ridgeback.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Vesperupus He's gonna be a Nocturne, so no accent. For the Shining Peacock Feathers and familiars, could I add this girl too? definitely willing to wait all these btw. Tall orders and all that :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1818855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18189/1818855_350.png[/img] [/url] Accent and chestplate/scarf thing
@Vesperupus
He's gonna be a Nocturne, so no accent. For the Shining Peacock Feathers and familiars, could I add this girl too? definitely willing to wait all these btw. Tall orders and all that :P

1818855_350.png

Accent and chestplate/scarf thing
sBdLZtA.png
@Kururin
Sure, no problem at all! I just have a lot on my hands right now so I'll have to ask you to wait a bit, ok?

@Contaminate
Alright! Then 80kT for him. Feyorje would go for 90kT, I'd say.
That would be a total of 455kT. Accent (430kT) + Swiftfoot Slayer (30kT) = 460kT. Only 5k off, phew.
@Kururin
Sure, no problem at all! I just have a lot on my hands right now so I'll have to ask you to wait a bit, ok?

@Contaminate
Alright! Then 80kT for him. Feyorje would go for 90kT, I'd say.
That would be a total of 455kT. Accent (430kT) + Swiftfoot Slayer (30kT) = 460kT. Only 5k off, phew.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus oh gosh I'm so excited :D I can't wait! Figure of speech, of course I will wait. When you open up again could you ping me please?
@Vesperupus oh gosh I'm so excited :D I can't wait! Figure of speech, of course I will wait. When you open up again could you ping me please?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kururin
Will do! I'll be raising my prices though, not by much but I figured I'd mention that just in case.
@Vesperupus no worries! I thought they were worth a bit more than you had them priced for anyway so I'm happy to pay more :)
@Vesperupus no worries! I thought they were worth a bit more than you had them priced for anyway so I'm happy to pay more :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

The wonders of math. Let me know when you want me to send everything! I'm not sure where you are in the queue
@Vesperupus

The wonders of math. Let me know when you want me to send everything! I'm not sure where you are in the queue
sBdLZtA.png
@vesperupus
I didn't flake, I swear! Life got weird for a bit in there. I'm so sorry for the non-communication. That sounds perfect. What would the final bill be for Freya's headshot? 100k if I read and math right? The discount at your discretion, of course--I don't want to assume.

And no worries on a wait. I didn't get back fast, so I fully expect one! Am I wait listed, or looking at a next time around? I'm really sorry again.
@vesperupus
I didn't flake, I swear! Life got weird for a bit in there. I'm so sorry for the non-communication. That sounds perfect. What would the final bill be for Freya's headshot? 100k if I read and math right? The discount at your discretion, of course--I don't want to assume.

And no worries on a wait. I didn't get back fast, so I fully expect one! Am I wait listed, or looking at a next time around? I'm really sorry again.
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis
Life happens, don't worry!
I forgot about the discount, to be honest. But yes, 100k total, with the discount it's down to 85k.

You're getting a slot now since you posted before I closed them. Unless you'd prefer to wait until I finished everything else? Whatever works best for you, though it might take a while.
@CorvusIgnis
Life happens, don't worry!
I forgot about the discount, to be honest. But yes, 100k total, with the discount it's down to 85k.

You're getting a slot now since you posted before I closed them. Unless you'd prefer to wait until I finished everything else? Whatever works best for you, though it might take a while.
@Vesperupus
Alrighty! I'll probably just send pure if that's alright? Easier to math. I don't have any desirable items, really. A few small bits, but eh. Let me know when to send things over!

I'm happy with as-is. A December gift would be nice. I'm really not fussy, though xD
@Vesperupus
Alrighty! I'll probably just send pure if that's alright? Easier to math. I don't have any desirable items, really. A few small bits, but eh. Let me know when to send things over!

I'm happy with as-is. A December gift would be nice. I'm really not fussy, though xD
p31Fcqo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11