Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Waitlist] CracklePen Artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Vesperupus
Can I put in an order? I wasn't sure if we just order, or have to secure a slot first ^^
@Vesperupus
Can I put in an order? I wasn't sure if we just order, or have to secure a slot first ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Contaminate
Oh, I really like that one! Hm, I think that accent would be +15kT, making the total 95kT! I'm not doing art trades yet, sorry!

@Dragoness
Sorry for the confusion! If you see free slots go ahead and post an order! :3

Thank you both for your interest!
@Contaminate
Oh, I really like that one! Hm, I think that accent would be +15kT, making the total 95kT! I'm not doing art trades yet, sorry!

@Dragoness
Sorry for the confusion! If you see free slots go ahead and post an order! :3

Thank you both for your interest!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
Oh! Okay! ^^ @Vesperupus Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13801719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138018/13801719_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: None Skin/Accent: Accent: Star Reoriginator Personality: Kindhearted, Protective, Loyal, Risky Special: Do whatever you feel looks best for her :) Payment: Treasure ^^
Oh! Okay! ^^

@Vesperupus
Dragon:
13801719_350.png

Apparel: None
Skin/Accent: Accent: Star Reoriginator
Personality: Kindhearted, Protective, Loyal, Risky
Special: Do whatever you feel looks best for her :)
Payment: Treasure ^^
1kz7OWt.png
I'll take a slot OvO @Vesperupus Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8463281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84633/8463281_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Glasses and a few leaves & petals from the Spring's Breath if possible Personality: Generally peaceful, happy, gentle and thoughtful. Often seen with a simple, silent smile. When she's in a really good mood or paying attention to something, her ears perk up a little, like a horse's. Payment: Treasure
I'll take a slot OvO

@Vesperupus
Dragon:
8463281_350.png

Apparel: Glasses and a few leaves & petals from the Spring's Breath if possible
Personality: Generally peaceful, happy, gentle and thoughtful. Often seen with a simple, silent smile. When she's in a really good mood or paying attention to something, her ears perk up a little, like a horse's.
Payment: Treasure
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vesperupus

No problem. If you ever start doing trades I'd love to get a few more of these. For now though I'm totally fine with paying treasure. I'll send that along right now :D
@Vesperupus

No problem. If you ever start doing trades I'd love to get a few more of these. For now though I'm totally fine with paying treasure. I'll send that along right now :D
sBdLZtA.png
@Dragoness
WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS IMP
That would be the base, +20kT Crystal and...gee I'm not sure about that accent. +25kT? Does that sound ok? Would total to 125kT

@Vauvenal
Ey nerd :V
No extra with discount that's 68kT for you if my mathing doesn't betray me!

@Contaminate
Thank you! I'll think about it and if you like I'll ping you if I open trades! :)
@Dragoness
WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS IMP
That would be the base, +20kT Crystal and...gee I'm not sure about that accent. +25kT? Does that sound ok? Would total to 125kT

@Vauvenal
Ey nerd :V
No extra with discount that's 68kT for you if my mathing doesn't betray me!

@Contaminate
Thank you! I'll think about it and if you like I'll ping you if I open trades! :)
@Vesperupus
That is fine by me! ^^ And let me know if you need more TR for time spent on the accent. I do want to make sure you're compensated ^^

Would you like payment now, or after? Or half now and the rest when it's completed? (I've been burned before xD)
@Vesperupus
That is fine by me! ^^ And let me know if you need more TR for time spent on the accent. I do want to make sure you're compensated ^^

Would you like payment now, or after? Or half now and the rest when it's completed? (I've been burned before xD)
1kz7OWt.png
@vesperupus

Please do. I'm looking forward to seeing how Boethia turns out ^.^
@vesperupus

Please do. I'm looking forward to seeing how Boethia turns out ^.^
sBdLZtA.png
@Dragoness
I'll see how it'll turn out, thanks! I take payment upfront, but if you like I can send you an "invoice" once I get started on your dragon so you know I'm working on it? Also feel free to pester me after a while if it takes too long, haha.

@Contaminate
Alright, is noted!
@Dragoness
I'll see how it'll turn out, thanks! I take payment upfront, but if you like I can send you an "invoice" once I get started on your dragon so you know I'm working on it? Also feel free to pester me after a while if it takes too long, haha.

@Contaminate
Alright, is noted!
bumping casue u awesome
bumping casue u awesome
OSPTnJR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11